Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiho

Pisses me off, I work really hard and I can't afford to take my children to a theme park as much as I'd love to

Reactions: 9

Laur91

VIP Member
I didn’t really know about this girl before Tattle but god she’s quite vile isn’t she. I have no idea what these brands are thinking. She must reach out to them by the shed loads to ask for freebies etc but why they give in I don’t know. She’s not even pleasant?!

Reactions: 9

tittle12

They have been together over 10 years. Your not with someone for their size. He was big too.

Reactions: 8

Sozhun

VIP Member
Hi Brittany 👋 No one gives a shit about Nuskin pyramid schemes touting the same old tosh on every 'influencer's page

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Arrogant bint. Simply Be range from a size 12 I thought? Plus they sell all kinds of things, not just "plus size" ... Leave the codes for the people who like and wear the clothes if it's beneath you Titney!

• Haha

Ohyeah

As if Gucci would send her anything... imagine! “Ah yes those lovely wax melts would fit really nicely in with our brand, lets send her some Gucci stuff”. She’s a fucking idiot, someone needs to have a word with her and I’m dying from second hand embarrassment when I see her stories.

• Haha

Sjb88

I used to love her. She was so likeable and down to earth, but like everyone has said she uses every post as an ad. I also find it infuriating that every other word seems to be 'literally' and I know I'm going to get flack for this, but I find it really annoying when her daughter is in her stories: "hi guys!". ARGGGGGH

• Haha
Her story got me yesterday, moaning about how she'a barely been at home this week to clean! Pass me the Worlds smallest violin! Id love to be able to take my child out to theme parks for nothing. Maybe I should start begging it on Instagram too.

Hiho

You kind of do owe something to the people in your phone when you are constantly trying to flog them something though and make money off of them....

• Haha
  • Heart

SchumiF1

I really liked Brittany at the start. Weight loss wise well done to her but the weight shes lost has went to her head. I cringe at her videos now especially when she recording her daughter being a "diva"
The fake tit look she wants is awful and she doesn't hide the fact from her daughter that she wants big tits and big lips. She should teaching her daughter to love the skin your in. I think she forgets just how young her daughter is. She is honestly going to cause her daughter alot of grief when shes older and people at school watch the videos. Stop uploading videos of her practically naked. You really dont know who's watching.
Dont get me started on the ADS. Canny remember the last time she done a video without it being an ad.
Also the eyebrows are horrendous. Maybe when the tits are balloons and the lips are massive they'll look In proportion to her face 🤣

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Harping on about her lovely day at Sophie’s mums house (not even her own house 😂) why is she acting like a 12 year old having to have a chaperone?

‘She’s soooo lovely and so normal just like meeee ‘😇 that’s because you are a fuckin normal person. You aren’t a celeb !! Seriously get over yourself luv.
She didn’t give those other two a good review the other weekend guess they didn’t have enough of a following to worth mentioning 😅
She genuinely does think she’s famous... did you see her friend got her a framed print saying ‘famous on the internet’ 😂 umm... your known to like 0.0000001% of people who do slimming world and that’s it, and from the way she’s been acting since she got to her target weight most of her followers probably can’t stand her

• Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
She is literally a bitch.. says a bitchy comment but then says it's a joke...

You can totally tell she is a bitch in real life...
She is literally a bitch.. says a bitchy comment but then says it's a joke...

You can totally tell she is a bitch in real life...
yeah she is absolutely in love with herself, I’m all for self confidence, but you can tell she thinks she’s better than everyone else. Its also shocking how much she’s willing to put Betsy out there too, i actually worry myself about when my kids will have there on social media accounts and the kind of weirdos that are out there looking at them and seeing personal info, and Brittany has her daughter on her public Instagram with over 100k followers and shows her topless? Sorry but what kind of mum is that 🤢