Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laur91

VIP Member
I still don’t mind her tbh.

I think in terms of what she’s being given she’s just taking what’s being offered as I imagine most people would do.

I think the advertising rules are above what these more small time instagrammers are used to dealing with. Ultimately they’re not PR or advertising trained. For me the main thing is that they’re honest when saying how they’ve acquired what they get so as to not make out like they’re rolling in cash and also not to influence followed dishonestly.

What I do notice from what she shows is that Betsy doesn’t ha e a great diet. But obviously we only see what she shows. I’m not casting any judgment on her parenting or her child as she seems a happy, beautiful little thing. But as someone who has a terrible relationship with food and who struggles with weight, I have tried to not carry that on with my kids and do my best to show them healthy habits. I don’t want to pass my food issues on to them or have them worrying about their weight.

It sometimes feels like she’s changed her eating habits but maybe she’s not passing that on to Betsy.

Oversll I think she’s just an average 20 something girl whose milking the influencer status for all it’s worth and I can’t blame her
I’m sorry but why would these brands just be giving her things of all the people on IG? I’m 99% sure she’s reaching out and asking for them for things then when they see her following they agree. I really don’t think Slimming World instagrammers are the target market for the likes of Alton Towers etc?

And she’s not open and honest, she declares things are ADs or Gifted to ‘stop people crying about it’ etc not because she wants to.

Reactions: 10

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Innocent genuine question: Why does she choose to have her eyebrows like that? Surely Tattlers are not the only people to pass comment? You can't help but notice them, you could see them from the space station 😲

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Jealousy comes to mind
Made an account just to comment that? Nobody is jealous of Brittany hun, she’s an embarrassment, we can all go on our instas and act like a twat on stories, beg for headbands, apply face masks everyday, post videos of our children naked and do tk maxx hauls, but we don’t because we’re not all beggy little tramps like her

Edit : think that user is gone and comment deleted? They had only left that one comment to call someone jealous 😂 it was probably Brittany 🤣

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Moan moan moan this morning 🙄she’s got soooo much plans this week and her feet are sooo sore from walking round Alton Towers yesterday 😢 oh poor you! Talk about first world problems

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Why does she always walk behind her fella? Is he her bodyguard incase someone tries to steal her jewels off her hairband? 🤭😭 ORRRRRRR is he doing a public service and protecting other people from those toenails? 🤔

• Haha

Aint no time for this

I loved her acc when i followed sw, then it was ad after ad for fuckin spices and overpriced books to write in! Her weight loss is amazing but the pouting them lips into the camera grinds me, and her brows need a serious cut and blow dry they cray cray

• Haha

Ted1

Insta is pissin me right off, full of freebie grabbing cunts. Go get a fuckin job and stop sponging off others. Twats.

• Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Wouldnt surprise me if she actually paid for it.. but put the hashtag press trip on herself, just so it looks like someone gives a fuck about her..

Cant stand her, her teeth licking, wonky tits or her cankles

Do us a favour beggy BRATtney and piss off
Biggest cankles I’ve ever seen on a size 10 body 😂

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
I cant bear the fact that she lifts her top lip so high towards her nose when she takes a picture. her pout is horrendous

• Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
As if Gucci would send her anything... imagine! “Ah yes those lovely wax melts would fit really nicely in with our brand, lets send her some Gucci stuff”. She’s a fucking idiot, someone needs to have a word with her and I’m dying from second hand embarrassment when I see her stories.
Gucci would NEVER send anything to someone like Brittany, she eats cold Aldi beans out the tin ffs!

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
anyone else piss themselves when shes bragging about her press discount like she's judith chalmers yet she's kipping on a pull out sofa bed that touches the wall in that cramped little corner of their suite! oh the irony. plus theres people literally sunbathing against their terrace divider. hardly 5* luxury is it!

• Haha