Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House_Shade

Is there a world record for how many face masks one person can put on in a week?
Asking for a friend...

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Using that chemical peel shes trying to flog is "the equivalent to a salon chemical peel" but you wouldnt have a chemical peel every week...so why u using it TWICE A WEEK? :rolleyes: She'll have no skin left soon 🤭 get to target, struggling to maintain? Remove layers of skin from your face 😏😏😏🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Mardymaud

Think she forgets all the people who could cry about her not being transparent with her gifts and discounts are the ones who enable her to have them in the first place. Used to love her account but it’s like watching qvc now.

House_Shade

Fair play to her for getting to "a size 10" but it's also turned her into a complete dickhead by the looks of it. The girl would sell her soul for a free headband or a few wax melts...

Sjb88

She is one of the people who is accelerating global warming and environmental problems at a head spinning rate. The amount of shitty, cheap clothes she buys on a weekly (likely more than this) basis is absolutely unreal and it's all just toot that she'll wear a few times and then get rid of. It does my head in. She probably spends at least 200 quid a month on clothes (massively underestimating this and including all the toiletries and other needless shit she buys it's probably closer to 400), but it's all just cheap looking tat. Buy some decent stuff that you won't have to replace every month. It does my fckin head in!

Funtimes123

omg Yes, and now ads for stuff that’s not remotely weight loss related. Also she needs to stop filming her daughter topless etc.

Orangecat

Okay so genuine question!! She's size 10/12 now, why are her legs and ankles so big? She's done a great job getting herself the way she is weightless wise but I just don't understand that part. Is it a condition, the angle of photos, water retention, loose skin?? Please try and educate me and not be too bitchy 😬
That’s pretty bitchy - I’m not a massive fan of her constant ads but don’t hate on the poor girl for her frame - something she’s not able to help. She looks amazing and is rightfully very proud of her effort. I hope she doesn’t read this thread, you’ll give her a complex...

Leelee93

Chatty Member
How can she peddled lip plumping gloss when she had her lips done a couple of weeks ago.. do people forget or what 😂

Loving the gossip

God this girl is obsessed with herself. I don’t personally get the pouting lips thing. It makes her look so vain and that’s just not a good look for anyone.

Hiho

Ok brittanyyyyyyyy don't you have better things to do like flog over priced shitty skin care to people who haven't worked out they're being duped yet, you're the one who should be ashamed!!

fedupwithlies

Did you see her long booooring story this morning about how she’s not actually a size10 bikini bodyyyy buuuttt likeeee she does buy size 10 dresses and tops but she’s still curvyyyyy and looks like a 16 (lol ok!) like jeez we get it you buy size 10 outfits! Can’t wait to see some gifted bikinis too now.

(Btw I was doing an impression of her dragging out her words 🤣)

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
She's so gross it makes me cringe... She's quickly become my least favourite account... along with the narcissist herself, keepingupwithkirstylea
SAME. She really fucks me off.

I used to really like her but in the last 3 months she’s turned out to be such a bitch. This is obviously the real her. She thinks she can be this way cos she is “thin” now.

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
I don’t get why she won’t show his face but put a photo of Betsy naked on the bed in the heat. It doesn’t make sense!
When I saw she posted betsy asleep naked (albeit covered up with fucking emojis) I was shocked! This is your child you have a huge amount of followers who are looking at your child naked in bed... Is she fucking mental???

Dangermouse28

I actually know this family in RL the boyfriend is a drug dealer and also goes away a lot on long haul “business” ;) trips!!! The little girl is a really sassy diva and is massively spoilt she’s litreally clicks her fingers and gets anything and everything a special for brit don’t fall for the fakeness ....

• Wow
  • Haha