Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
She should be careful walking around with those headbands on...they look expensive. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Gem24

She used to post him alllllll the time. Then after his 3 month business trip to south Africa she didn’t post him anymore? I mean there wasn’t even a big reunion at the airport And I remember her saying she didn’t actually know what his job was just that he was setting up new offices. I mean he’s gone from being sacked from a chef job for theft to being sent to South Africa to set up new offices. I smell BS! Maybe he actually had a little stint at her majesty’s pleasure 🤞😂

• Haha
  • Wow

tittle12

Thread suggesting - Brittany the beggy bore, should go back to the girl you were before.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
I couldnt care less that she got a discount on her holiday because she had to beg for it. How embarrassing. I'd rather pay full price than say "Hiiiii my name is Brittunyyyy and I have loads of followaaaaa's. Can I get a discoooouunnnt?" Beggy Mitchell is off on holidaaaaaaay.

• Haha

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
It actually makes me want to vomit when she comes on and does a story after just eating, or whilst eating. Licking her teeth, wiping her mouth.. do it before you put the camera right in your fecking face 😤 actually makes me rage

Kkewsb

‘Before anyone starts crying thinking I got a free holiday’ Such a bad attitude to have 😩

If she had of come on this morning and said ‘I just wanted to be really transparent that the holiday weren’t going on has been discounted as I have a lot of followers and the company would like some extra promotional posts for their resort so I’d love to show you all, I know I’m so lucky to be able to do this! Never would have thought sharing my weightloss would lead to these kinds of opportunities so I’ll be hashtagging AD over the holiday to make sure I’m being honest and transparent throughout ’

My respect has GONE.

elloelloello

VIP Member
I was just about to say this! I bet she approached them offering advertisement in replace for a small discount! Bet it’s pennys she’s had discounted off it but she wants to make it look like she’s in important hoping other company’s notice and offer the same! She’s such a twat!

Wow she better be careful she might end up cutting someone with that CLAW hanging off her big toe! What even is that nail about 🤢🤢
her big toe is a SIZE 10

• Haha

Justhavinganosey35

Chatty Member
Wouldnt surprise me if she actually paid for it.. but put the hashtag press trip on herself, just so it looks like someone gives a fuck about her..

Cant stand her, her teeth licking, wonky tits or her cankles

Do us a favour beggy BRATtney and piss off

Reactions: 11

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Just an observation (influencers in general) but seeing her stories has highlighted it to me...
how deeply sad that she hasn’t just put her phone down for the day. Have a day off., seriously.
She’s supposed to be on holiday .. a FAMILY holiday. I would have rather no discount and be able to relax properly.

can’t even believe she is still doing swipe up links for mud mask and village wax bloody candles YOU ARE ON H O L I D A Y
But what if I need a wax melt ?????

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
It's so silly but I've been laughing at this comment for days 😂
I’m a size ten but I don’t have a size ten boday. I buy size ten clothes ya see but I’m not actually a size ten but I get a size ten do ya know what I mean? I’ve not got a size ten boday though so people won’t see me in a size ten bikini cos I’ve not got a size ten bikini boday.

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
She really pisses me off with her deceitful attitude. Well, her attitude in general. The fake smiles to the camera. Hiding her bloke/ face, don’t take pics of him just to hide his face. It’s attention seeking. Why is she parading her young impressionable vulnerable daughter all over stories but hiding her fully grown bloke’s face? Makes no fucking sense.

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
She should be less concerned about what people say about the free shit and more concerned about her daughter.

Reactions: 10