Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sjb88

Looooool the ad thing is just becoming hilarious to me now. I think I'm gonna suggest we all play the following drinking game:

Brittany says 'literally' in one of her stories - one shot
Brittany videos her daughter being a little madam and saying "hi guys" to the camera - two shots
Brittany shows you how to apply the epoch mud mask for the 30th time that day - down the rest of your drink
Brittany tries to "discretely" sell something by mentioning how much she loves it/often she uses it/how good it is - pour yourself another full drink
Brittany goes shopping for the 4th time that day - down your full drink, upend the table and smash your foot through your neighbour's living room window

It's just beyond a parody now and the worst part is all the people who comment on her posts saying how amazing [insert overpriced tat she has advertised to them] is - do they not realise that she is only using Instagram as a cash cow now and she doesn't give a monkeys whether you like the stuff or not?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Hey everyone just to let you know that I was sat in a meeting today and “I AM A SIZE 10 send me a skip” popped into my head and I had to leave the room

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Her new stories 🤮 She’s been reading tattle again. She really is a horrible piece of work. I used to like her so much but she’s just a stuck up spoilt bitch.

You might be a size 10 but your cankles scream fat

• Haha
Reactions: 17

lime

As much as she's become an annoying beg I think she's a good mum. I mean it's hard for us all with young kids growing up in the age of social media and Youtube and it's easy to throw stones but Betsy is always so happy and is clearly loved and doted on (unlike some kids of social media influencers!!)

Reactions: 16

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
_beingbrittany #2 Still waiting to hear back from the skip men, do they not know she’s a size ten?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Justbrowzin

Just an observation (influencers in general) but seeing her stories has highlighted it to me...
how deeply sad that she hasn’t just put her phone down for the day. Have a day off., seriously.
She’s supposed to be on holiday .. a FAMILY holiday. I would have rather no discount and be able to relax properly.

can’t even believe she is still doing swipe up links for mud mask and village wax bloody candles YOU ARE ON H O L I D A Y

• Heart
Reactions: 14

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Fuck me imagine being that triggered by a stranger on an anonymous forum saying you've got cankles...a fat ankle is the least of her worries with that personality. Does the tax man know about all these extra pennies?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
The last sentence on her last story ‘ I will lose again next week because I’m a pro’ is just so patronising and hard for people who struggle on slimming world to read.. why do you have to be so stuck up
She’s a pro at being an absolute bellend

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She looks the sort to bump into you in a club, get all angry then try and fight you in the toilets... her eyebrows need their own thread alone :oops:

• Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
It’s so unfair another gifted day out with her already spoilt child!
Absolute fucking joke, Alton towers should be ashamed of themselves giving her free tickets! And as if they need Brittany to advertise for them it’s not like no ones heard of the place??? I was at Paultons Park and Peppa world recently with my daughters and had to spend my own hard earned cash for tickets and everything else like any other person does! That has pissed me right off honestly

Sickoflurking

View attachment 33125 omg guuuuys. People are saying nasty things about Brittany and shes just trying to live her best life. 🤧
She’s the best cause she’s lost 10 stone, props to those of us that didn’t let ourselves get so morbidly obese in the first place and she’s teaching her daughter being a beg is ok. Treats people as she’d want to be treated, by ripping them off for shitty toothpaste etc and begging for products 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Slow bloody clap for that girl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ohyeah

She’s a tramp and I hate her. She takes advantage of small businesses, it’s scummy. Get a full time job you wonky breasted beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 12