Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gem24

She did amazing with her weight loss and seemed so down to earth. Now she just loves herself. Always eating out and doing stuff as well. Gets arsey when people ask how she affords stuff. But if your putting yourself out there you’ve gotta take some questions surely!

She also used to show her fellas face, however she now covers it after there were some questions on what he did for a living etc... I think it’s all a bit shady. Put your daughter on constantly in her pants but cover your partner up? Odd

Reactions: 9

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Her story was just her banging on about having a good loss cos of overpriced seasonings and princess prat notepads. I cannot deal!!!! QVCney

• Haha
New thread suggestion ;

_beingbrittany #2 Saggy tits, free skips, headbands galore. Spicentice, canklets and shes still on the beg for more.

• Haha

Ohyeah

I actually think this #pressdiscount is her trying to appear more well known than she is. Ego almost the size of her cankles.

• Haha

K87

Brittany ??? Where do I begin her , constant skin care green masks lip plump and makeup remover , all with her 20 percent off that dusnt even cover postage , constant plugging of the spices she uses , and showing her boobs , and the brand which is the best bra fitters don’t go to marks and Spencer’s go to bravissimo , at first it was I don’t want people to think or report my pictures now every story is her wearing a low cut top/dress , she gained her followers via slimming world now removed the sw tag , she said she’s a f her boobs don’t look that big and they will still be swollen too , I’ve unfollowed because I can stand the stories and the slow talking voice plus the constant plugs , she’s making a fortune through the nu skin that’s why she’s plugging it and the spice shit , can’t bear people that con people inntonbuying absolute rubbish for there gain !!!

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
As a ‘mum of three’, you should be 😂
Shut the fuck up, having a go at someone because they said Brittany had cankles 😂 if that offends you so much then mabye take yourself away from tattle. Why are you even on this thread just to stick up for her 😂 the girl is an absolute twat and if you don’t know her personally, then she doesn’t give 2 shits about you 👍🏼

Anotherct

VIP Member
She said she only washes her hair once a week 😂 dirty bitch. What’s her reasoning for that?? Just laziness! Mabye she’d not need to use that shit face mask every second day for her spotty face if she actually had a wash!
Haha I only wash mine once a week, unless I’m going out or whatever

• Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
I don’t think we can comment on her ankles that’s a bit unfair. We can comment on her ads etc but not how she looks. She’s done amazing and may have a condition? May not but it’s not our place to say

Yellowrose

She is all about attention! It’s so strange I’ll cover my partners face up but show my daughter walking round half naked?!!!

Drxo1990

Did she really just put on her story 'for everyone asking we're staying at edenrochotel'?? Like anyone has to ask, she's been tagging fuck out of them since the minute she landed in Greece 🤦

• Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Beggy is begging again this morning. Tagging Marks and Spencer’s so someone gifts her another sports bra. Be like a normal person and take it back to the shop... or don’t wear the same bra day in day out for months.

If she didn’t put weight on it would most likely not break 😂 any old excuse to get the wonky boobs out eh Titney

• Haha

Dougie123

The last sentence on her last story ‘ I will lose again next week because I’m a pro’ is just so patronising and hard for people who struggle on slimming world to read.. why do you have to be so stuck up

lime

What the fuck has an apple got to do with the skin on your face! Dr. Brittany at it again with the skincare advice, ffs. I love how she says she's going to reveal her skincare routine soon but she does it on her stories every day whilst she's doing her Brittany's Home Shopping Network channel flogging the shite.

• Haha