Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else think Patrick looks really uncomfortable in his latest vlog?? He’s put a bit of weight on, but I don’t think that’s the issue, he just seems a bit scared of his Dad?

anyone else think Patrick looks really uncomfortable in his latest vlog?? He’s put a bit of weight on, but I don’t think that’s the issue, he just seems a bit scared of his Dad?
I just found the whole video awkward and I’m not keen on his Dad 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
whats everyone thoughts on kate sw
I havent watched all her videos just the latest few so may have missed some that explain her situation further but her latest video title is clickbait at its finest. She isnt being evicted as yet all she has received is a computer generated letter that has crossed over during the period of time she made her call and a payment. Most things tell you to allow X number of days for an account to be credited so her video seems premature. If she had called and they said nope its correct etc then fine go ahead and make your video. I watched one where she said she had paid gas/electric and budgeted a small amount (£30 i think she said) for her daughters birthday party and also got xmas presents etc etc but hadn't paid the rent. I always remember my parents banging on at us as kids - rent and council tax first then everything else. Im sure the gas/electric company would have been more understanding of her situation than her housing. Plus Im also sure her daughter would rather somewhere to live than some lego (although she did say it was second hand but still). I'm finding her weightloss method worrying , she keeps talking about intermittent fasting but its starting to sound like she is going to do it to save money on food as she will be skipping a meal (i hope that is not the case). Interesting though how it was all girls together over the Slimcon drama but you don't see a single one of them reaching out to her to see if she is ok and coping etc or liking/commenting on her videos but then i guess she served her purpose the same as Debbie did.

Reactions: 2
I havent watched all her videos just the latest few so may have missed some that explain her situation further but her latest video title is clickbait at its finest. She isnt being evicted as yet all she has received is a computer generated letter that has crossed over during the period of time she made her call and a payment. Most things tell you to allow X number of days for an account to be credited so her video seems premature. If she had called and they said nope its correct etc then fine go ahead and make your video. I watched one where she said she had paid gas/electric and budgeted a small amount (£30 i think she said) for her daughters birthday party and also got xmas presents etc etc but hadn't paid the rent. I always remember my parents banging on at us as kids - rent and council tax first then everything else. Im sure the gas/electric company would have been more understanding of her situation than her housing. Plus Im also sure her daughter would rather somewhere to live than some lego (although she did say it was second hand but still). I'm finding her weightloss method worrying , she keeps talking about intermittent fasting but its starting to sound like she is going to do it to save money on food as she will be skipping a meal (i hope that is not the case). Interesting though how it was all girls together over the Slimcon drama but you don't see a single one of them reaching out to her to see if she is ok and coping etc or liking/commenting on her videos but then i guess she served her purpose the same as Debbie did.
yeah i found that odd aswell even if you explained we will celebrate your birthday when you have the money ok 30 pound for a party or presents is nothing but she could have asked people to get them money for christmas and just get her daughter mimmal presents or even kept some back and used them as birthday presents i know its not ideal of course but needs must i feel like she did not budget as much as she said she did
and yeah i agree u see her sarah sw and rachel as a click then theres jane and helen used to be tan aswell but not so much now

do any of u guys watch angie walton what do u think of her ?

Last edited:
I think Angie Walton has vanished. Haven’t seen anything from her for ages. I see Von Choc has made an appearance with a new hair do.

I think Angie Walton has vanished. Haven’t seen anything from her for ages. I see Von Choc has made an appearance with a new hair do.
she had a chest infection during vlogmas so stopped but has not been back since suprised as shes always back for around her birthday

see kate sw had been brought a 12 week count down :\ so kind of some one to do that but also makes me feel un easy :|

I know every ones weight loss is different but annoys me that Kate SW can drop 10 pounds in a week. She must be starving herself to do that. I think she’s lost over a stone before in a week too.

Also Tracey Mouse has changed her intro and it doubly long!!!!

Also why does she need to say catch you later after every meal / I’ll just have drink of coffee before ahem taking a drink of coffee 😬 / and saying it’s all written down in my weight loss journal .... dunno maybe its for the benefit of Jane Day who is apparently blind but somehow manages to cook her own meals, go out on numerous walks and say ooh I like this jumper it’s got white company written on it!

I know every ones weight loss is different but annoys me that Kate SW can drop 10 pounds in a week. She must be starving herself to do that. I think she’s lost over a stone before in a week too.

Also Tracey Mouse has changed her intro and it doubly long!!!!

Also why does she need to say catch you later after every meal / I’ll just have drink of coffee before ahem taking a drink of coffee 😬 / and saying it’s all written down in my weight loss journal .... dunno maybe its for the benefit of Jane Day who is apparently blind but somehow manages to cook her own meals, go out on numerous walks and say ooh I like this jumper it’s got white company written on it!
kate sw grates on me she kept moaning about being broke and somone gifted her a 12 week count down which kinda makes me feel sick
and i know she defonitly does not eat properly thats loads to loose in a week

kate sw grates on me she kept moaning about being broke and somone gifted her a 12 week count down which kinda makes me feel sick
and i know she defonitly does not eat properly thats loads to loose in a week
Yeah it just makes you feel bad when you stick to the plan religiously and lose 1-2 pound a week and she can do a stone weight loss in a week without any exercise. She must be starving herself.

I see Katy Jayne is back with her mad gurning and silly voice doing hauls

• Haha
Reactions: 3
whats everyone thoughts on kate sw
see kate sw had been brought a 12 week count down :\ so kind of some one to do that but also makes me feel un easy :|
I remember when the Budget Slimmers were moved onto UC and in true Cath and Laura style milked every penny and food parcel out of their fans they could. This was while still going on day trips and doing giveaways. The countdown for Kate SW didn't piss me off like the Budget Beggers did. I have seen comments from general public offering her help and it doesnt look like she has taken it. I'm not Kate's biggest fan. Her dieting style and depressing personal life are annoying and boring. I lost all respect for her when she jumped on the bully Patrick bus with Jane. But I have now lost all respect in people like Sarah SW Rachel, Debbie, Tan and Helen (already had no respect for Jane). All posing their shopping hauls , booking holidays and bosting about their Christmas presents and they are doinv nothing! Selfish cows. Letting their so called mate starve herself 10lb down coz shes hasn't hot enough money to eat! Why?

Anyone watch Tilly Cutler another one who is off and on SW all the time. She is on IG but is doing it on her own this time.

I remember when the Budget Slimmers were moved onto UC and in true Cath and Laura style milked every penny and food parcel out of their fans they could. This was while still going on day trips and doing giveaways. The countdown for Kate SW didn't piss me off like the Budget Beggers did. I have seen comments from general public offering her help and it doesnt look like she has taken it. I'm not Kate's biggest fan. Her dieting style and depressing personal life are annoying and boring. I lost all respect for her when she jumped on the bully Patrick bus with Jane. But I have now lost all respect in people like Sarah SW Rachel, Debbie, Tan and Helen (already had no respect for Jane). All posing their shopping hauls , booking holidays and bosting about their Christmas presents and they are doinv nothing! Selfish cows. Letting their so called mate starve herself 10lb down coz shes hasn't hot enough money to eat! Why?
so true everything you said

What’s the story with the budget slimmers, I know Laura works, is Cath not well?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.