Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I normally quite enjoy watching Tracey Mouse BUT lately she seems to be trying to be like a lot of the other sw you’tube’ers. Today she has tagged bloody Claudia’s Kitchen and pretty much made an ad for them of the back of Debbies channel.

Plus only last week she was moaning that she wasn’t getting as many likes as normal and was wondering if people weren’t enjoying her vlogs as much. It isn’t that Tracey, you actually stick to plan and have done really well on it. It’s the constant shoving Mr Mouse’s weight loss love hearts down your viewers throats that has put them off.

Originally they were only going to have X amount on sale months and months ago. Then they brought out a whole load of colours, couldn’t complain too much at that point as they were handmade by your husband and you told everybody that they weren’t being made for profit as you just wanted to help others on their weight loss journey.

Fast forward to the beginning of December and we have ANOTHER “limited edition” selection of colours/finishes. You told your viewers that once these were gone no more were being made until AFTER the New Year, but lo and behold more are now available. I like Tracey and her husband but this has really annoyed me.

Constant posts and videos about plugging merch to viewers has resulted in the decrease of your likes. I would think carefully before you go down the JD, Spice Entice, Claudia’s Kitchen route. Do you really want your channel to wind up like the rest of the sw brigade? I don’t really mind that she has monetised her channel, she vlogs most days so deserves something but to turn into yet another sw channel that seems to slowly turn into a money/ad grabbing cash machine is quite sad.

I used to watch loads of these sw youtubers but now that number has shrunk to or 2 or 3 of them.

Reactions: 4
Literally just looked her up on Instagram!
thanks guys... I can never unsee what I have just seen 🤢

be happy be confident whatever but don’t dress like you have good shape and a good peach bum when you clearly don’t! I’m mortified hahaha

Reactions: 1
I’m enjoying Laura rebecca’s Christmas vlogs. She’s back on SW, but I don’t watch her because if that. Anyone know what happened to Lisa Snow?

Anyone sick of seeing Tracey Mouse in that red dress yet ... I know she’s lost loads, and deserves to feel nice in a dress ... but I’m just sick of seeing her in it!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone sick of seeing Tracey Mouse in that red dress yet ... I know she’s lost loads, and deserves to feel nice in a dress ... but I’m just sick of seeing her in it!!!
I thought I was the only one hahahaha

I feel like it shows a little bit too much cleavage 😬 The intro she did asking her husband to dance with her makes me cringe!

I thought I was the only one hahahaha

I feel like it shows a little bit too much cleavage 😬 The intro she did asking her husband to dance with her makes me cringe!
No not the only one! Just seen the video with the dance. Step away from the red dress Tracey!!!! 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Tracey mouse has turned into bloody walking ad
It’s such a shame as her channel was really good! It feels like she is also trying to get Claudia’s kitchen to send her free stuff as well 😬 Debbies influence maybe? I really hope she doesn’t go down this route though.

I will say though she has done AMAZING to get to her dream target weight and I take my hat off to her as I know that it isn’t easy.

But it does feel like she is getting a little bit too cocky now? I know when I lost the weight I was a bit scared incase I started trying to dress like how I did when I was younger and I’m only in my thirties 😬 Each to their own but she wears a bit too much animal print for my taste. I think it makes her look older not younger. A bit Kat Slater?

Tracey Mouses intros are longer than the actual video.The red dress ain’t going anywhere is it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also I have an aversion to seeing her feet when she gets on the scales 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tracey Mouses intros are longer than the actual video.The red dress ain’t going anywhere is it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also I have an aversion to seeing her feet when she gets on the scales 🤷🏻‍♀️
The intro is about 1 minute long 😂 Then we have the bit at the end as well 🙄

I do like the red dress but feel like she needs to pull it up a little bit as it would be so much more flattering to just see the shape of her bust rather than seeing her boobs hanging out? She looks quite classy most of the time imo but then ruins it by wearing cheap animal print items. I don’t understand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The intro is about 1 minute long 😂 Then we have the bit at the end as well 🙄

I do like the red dress but feel like she needs to pull it up a little bit as it would be so much more flattering to just see the shape of her bust rather than seeing her boobs hanging out? She looks quite classy most of the time imo but then ruins it by wearing cheap animal print items. I don’t understand it.
totally agree!

also every “catch you later” and “ealthy extra” does my head in!

totally agree!

also every “catch you later” and “ealthy extra” does my head in!
And the "as usual it's all written down in me food diary"
Who gives a tit?
Why does she need to tell us that?
I wonder if she drives her husband mad with all this weight loss stuff and tbf he could do to lose a few lbs rather than have her watching him munch on family size bars of chocolate.

and all these sw influencers
i dont know why im losing weight

shows them not measuring there milk or weighing their cheese allowence
and sneaking in syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.