Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Anyone watch Tilly Cutler another one who is off and on SW all the time. She is on IG but is doing it on her own this time.
Tbf Tillie Cutler's life was turned upside down with Ed her cheating husband..she had just given birth to their longed for baby and found out he was screwing a colleague ,she had to leave her home ,her job and family and set up elsewhere with an infant..she has just done a life update and admitted she was very depressed and her mum had to talk her into getting help ..but she's getting there ,she's worked up a promotion and is managing life as a single parent brilliantly..I for one take my hat off to her, I think she's a credit to herself and her daughter buts that just my opinion...

• Wow
Reactions: 13

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Had to un follow a lot of them. I wanted to follow some for meal ideas not seeing what tat they can pick up in a charity shop for 50p.
But then the meal ideas were crap; some congealed egg and skinny sauce mixture that looks like a knackered out bath sponge and a cake done in the microwave, baked bean meatloaf style invention...makes me go funny even thinking of that....and smash coated chicken to make a kfc? Would rather have the real things once in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Beggars belief

VIP Member
I preferred the good old days when the weight loss community on YouTube used to be about sharing your journey on losing weight. Now it’s turned into who can get the most free things.... begging for people to use their codes for JD seasonings etc plugging products they have bought and linking affiliate links in their descriptions!!!
And what annoys me the most is the ones like Jane and Helen and Elaine... oh and Angie Walton who don’t bloomin do SW how it is supposed to be followed!!!
That’s why they don’t get consistent losses, they pile their plates high, sometimes don’t even both with speed... eat late at night and use all their syns on sweet stuff!! And then when it’s their birthday or great Aunt Marys Birthday (example lol) they come off plan and gauge their selves in food ? and then spend 2 weeks eating crap and then rejoin SW again ?

Reactions: 11

NoseyRosey

Yea Trim with Tan.....The negativity and shock when she realised tuna pasta and baked potatoes have points and are actual food with calories and not free! Can't see her sticking to it, already been quite negative about it. She'll be all 'That's it, I'm drawing a line lovelies.......back to slimming world!'

Reactions: 9

becca N

why does katy jayne smile like shes holding a shit in now cause her old pictures she can smile normally

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Strem

I need to get this off my chest ...
I like watching bayles1986sw Friday finds videos, as she sometimes tells you about some new products that are worth trying, but my goodness does the way she talk irritate me. She splits words up so they sound like two words, like Dee licious, abso lutely. Everything is absolutely delicious, or highly recommend. And she says news instead of use. I also hate the wee ‘jingle’ that she does at the start of the Friday finds video, makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
Does anybody else remember when Katy Jayne got to target the first time and kept weighing in at group each week wearing heavier clothes, boots and coats with heavy items in her pockets as she knew she had lost enough weight to fall below target range but didn’t want to pay the weekly fee?

If I had been in her group I’d have been livid!

• Wow

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
I called them out on this. Think the word I used was “obscene” when they posted a take away box full of potatoes, cheese, meat - with burgers on the side! They screenshot my comment and posted it - so all their little cronies started messaging me. Harry Dickard (Pickhard) set up a fake account to call me a slag because of it

Normal people cannot eat like they do and lose weight. People will be copying them and wonder why they’re not losing. They’re a joke. Why SW don’t pull their finger out and start contacting some of these accounts is beyond me. They all make a laughing stock of the plan
F80BFDD1-5D51-4923-B268-479484944820.jpeg

Today’s feast 7 Creme eggs? Wtaf 😵

• Wow
  • Sick

Canklesshankles

I wish these slimming world channels would also stop doing charity shop hauls then trying to sell it back for double. The vlogging while driving with children in the car as well! Tan you're a good mum but eyes on the road please 😳

Highlandcow

VIP Member
@Yel directed me to here after I mentioned SW in the Mrs Hinch thread. It’s really upset me that I’ve fallen for all this.

Does anyone else follow slimming.world Brittany? I followed her in a mass follow of SW accounts when I was trying to get back on track. She was down to earth and lovely. Every bloody story is Spice & Tice and her putting seasonings on everything and princess planning. Then she screenshots the people who have done orders from her special discount code.

It wasn’t until I saw on the Mrs Hinch thread that she’s not declaring #ad and now much this is appealing to viewers to buy only from her. Hell I even did it!

She’s now set up a 21 Buttons account so everything she wears, you can follow the link and I presume she gets commission?

Also I’ve blocked Ricky Towers as I swear he photoshops the same face on every photo. That same blank grin.

I've not seen her but I used to follow that slimming millie with all the snack plates ? she promotes skinny coffee and there is no way she was 21st and lost it all in 7 months.

If you've already felt the need to "get back on track" I'll save you all the stress and beating yourself up about not following the diet and just tell you SW does not work. It's only ever gonna be a success if you're gonna eat baked bean curries and sw chips for life ?

I'm a bigger girl and yes I really should lose some weight but I will never join a weight loss cult like sw or ww ever again, it's all down to intuitive eating and listening to hunger cues, don't see food as the devil or 'synful' food is food enjoy it.

WatchingandJudging

Who is the annoying one that always starts her posts with “hello ?? Mrs syn plate here” like she invented the idea of binging a load of 10cal jellies and mini jammie dodgers in one sitting ?.

Edit: ten minutes of searching and I have found Mrs syn plate pheeeww I can sleep easy now View attachment 6135
Looks like a binge to me. This is EXACTLY why SW is a load of bollocks. Who’s seen people using lasagne sheets to make ‘spring rolls’ and ‘nachos’- dry heaving at the thought.

• Haha

Isthisthereallife?

Just been given a heads up on this thread as I posted the below on another thread - thought I would share it here too. SW, WW all bullshit and most certainly not affective or healthy or empowering! Those SW groups (social media and real life) are filled to the rafters with money grabbing, insulting, sly cretins! It's all about making money with their spices and other crap... seriously, Carbytobarbie on Instagram is a hero for the weight loss community. Anyway, here's the post I made on another thread about SW and the cult mentality.

A manager at an old job was on the SW plan AND she was a represtentive. She was very overweight (not body shaming) and I thought it odd that she would be a representive. I asked her how long she had been doing SW, thinking it would only be a few months, but she answered 4 years!!!! I didn't mean to burst out laughing but I was just in disbelief that a woman who was 16 stone overweight had been doing this for 4 YEARS!! I made the flippant remark that it sounds more like a cult than a weight loss community and maybe she should reconsider her choice of "diet". Needless to say, I didn't have that job for very long after that. ?

• Haha