Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why Katy Jayne didnt go to the slimming world ball or why shes totally kept quiet about it. She normally harps on about it for ages with her charity shop dresses

I was wondering this too, her youtube has been very quiet and I couldn't even find her on insta at all yesterday....although I couldn't quite remember her name on there so might be why, seems odd as last year she was so OTT about it saying she intended to be up on stage one day very soon

The account is called Student.Slimmer but she's gone by so many different names it's hard to keep up. She's lost 7lb since July, but you can tell that she's DESPERATE to be a big influencer- down to copying her idol's style down to the type of glasses she wears. She's praised on every single post which makes me think she's in some kind of instagram comment group. She's only 19 and she keeps posing and tagging her pictures with things like "peachybum" and "glutegains" and she's so clearly convincing herself that she's "gaining muscle" even though gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time is pretty much impossible/incredibly difficult.
LoOkInG aMaZiNg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
is this a "serious" account? she can't be adding pictures like that and it not be a parody surely? I need eye bleach after seeing that camels hoof....too much on show to be a toe ;)
It's totally serious Haha. I'm a bigger girl (not 17 stone anymore but still bigger) and I wouldn't dream of parading about like that. She looks like bread dough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
is this a "serious" account? she can't be adding pictures like that and it not be a parody surely? I need eye bleach after seeing that camels hoof....too much on show to be a toe ;)
It is unfortunately 100% serious. I think she has given up on slimming world now... wonder why, she’s clearly SO much smaller than she was in the summer when she started 🙄

It's totally serious Haha. I'm a bigger girl (not 17 stone anymore but still bigger) and I wouldn't dream of parading about like that. She looks like bread dough 🤣
she could look so much better in clothes that actually fit and without the slouchy posing, who has she been watching to think this is a good look? I want to give her a make over

Reactions: 1
she could look so much better in clothes that actually fit and without the slouchy posing, who has she been watching to think this is a good look? I want to give her a make over
She's a GraceFitUK super-fan, that's what I meant by her copying the glasses (Grace Beverley now cause she's moving away from fitness even though she runs fitness brands :rolleyes:). If you scroll back to July, she's blatantly copied some photos Grace posted too. I think she's taken them down now, but I have definitely seen pictures of her with a thong pulled right up high.

• Wow
She's a GraceFitUK super-fan, that's what I meant by her copying the glasses (Grace Beverley now cause she's moving away from fitness even though she runs fitness brands :rolleyes:). If you scroll back to July, she's blatantly copied some photos Grace posted too. I think she's taken them down now, but I have definitely seen pictures of her with a thong pulled right up high.
I've seen those thong pictures too. I had to bleach my eyes for three weeks Haha

• Haha
Does anyone know why Katy Jayne didnt go to the slimming world ball or why shes totally kept quiet about it. She normally harps on about it for ages with her charity shop dresses
I don’t know but I assumed she was just giving vlogging a miss for a while because she has a fair bit to cope with just now. She was doing a new start on SW and pound shop hauls within days of her dad’s death and I reckon her time to grieve is probably now. If she’s not going to the Slimming World Ball (which she usually loves) I’m inclined to think its for the same reason.

I have a girls account in my head and I can't think of the name can someone help me please 😫😫 she was vegetarian I think. She used to always make sandwiches and stuff with a pizza topping. Like a toastie with cheese and pepperoni on top? She had curly red hair and had a really unique style like 50's style. Her handle was ______and______ I think🙃 help pls. Her food was amazing need to follow again

My eyes 🤯... Why does she think this is a good look?? I'm all for being body positive but this is horrible. She looks awful and I wouldn't be seen dead wearing that
It’s honestly shocking isn’t it. A couple of girls saying wow you look amazing. Why would you lie like it? Looks like play dough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.