Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KateSW can't get motivated to vlog today. Cue depressing I went off plan I'm so lonely and in so much pain vlog once shes up to it. 🙄

I noticed she didn’t post her second weeks weigh in results last week 😬🙄
I know she proberly gained

Oo rachel sw aka baylessw is falling off the wagon had a full week off only to make a video confessing not going to group which to me is so silly cause even if you do well next week your loss is not going to be acurate at all she then said she may not even be on it for the next week no pressure lets see if this is the beggining of the end 😂

I know she proberly gained

Oo rachel sw aka baylessw is falling off the wagon had a full week off only to make a video confessing not going to group which to me is so silly cause even if you do well next week your loss is not going to be acurate at all she then said she may not even be on it for the next week no pressure lets see if this is the beggining of the end 😂
They all seem to be struggling at the moment. I don’t know if you watch Jane Day but she’s put a video up saying she’s not doing any more videos until she’s back in target. I noticed Debbie SW left a comment on her video saying she could relate!

At least we’ll be saved from Rachel SW saying or singing rather ‘I stepped on those scales’ 😩 ... it literally makes me cringe every time she’s says it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
They all seem to be struggling at the moment. I don’t know if you watch Jane Day but she’s put a video up saying she’s not doing any more videos until she’s back in target. I noticed Debbie SW left a comment on her video saying she could relate!

At least we’ll be saved from Rachel SW saying or singing rather ‘I stepped on those scales’ 😩 ... it literally makes me cringe every time she’s says it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg yes she makes me cringe too saying that 😂😂 and thats a shame about jane and debbie only two i really respected they have stuck to it and been where they are for ages now

I noticed she didn’t post her second weeks weigh in results last week 😬🙄
Shes lost 14.5lb in 2 weeks 😯 HOW? She must be starving herself right? Shes too depressed to vlog because she ate blue cheese on a biscuit or something like that and is upset shes only lost 4lb this week????

If shes losing that much through sw alone it should not effect her losses ro have a biscuit with cheese if u were eatingg that 2 3 take aways a week chocolate etc yh i can have a treat day with cake crisps chocolate everything and it never effects me ? Always loose 3-4lbs a week and i have way less then her to loose so i think she proberly half starved herself the first week and ate more this week she does say sw is an obsession for her when shes on plan

If shes losing that much through sw alone it should not effect her losses ro have a biscuit with cheese if u were eatingg that 2 3 take aways a week chocolate etc yh i can have a treat day with cake crisps chocolate everything and it never effects me ? Always loose 3-4lbs a week and i have way less then her to loose so i think she proberly half starved herself the first week and ate more this week she does say sw is an obsession for her when shes on plan
True. I did see Debbie and Sarah on her live but I don't get thr impression they are staying in touch. Guessing some kind of fall out must have occurred? It annoys me shes not being honest and saying shes starving herself and putting it all down to SW. Also WTF with this hush hush watch this space because they are making a tv programme about her ?how boring world that be?

just watched jane day vlog i dont see her comming back for a while now i know she is taking time off to be in target but i also think that can go the other way in the way of oh people are not watching me so this does not matter or count i hope i am wrong and she finda another love for it her and debbie are one of the only two i respect for their journeys with keeping it off

just watched jane day vlog i dont see her comming back for a while now i know she is taking time off to be in target but i also think that can go the other way in the way of oh people are not watching me so this does not matter or count i hope i am wrong and she finda another love for it her and debbie are one of the only two i respect for their journeys with keeping it off
Didn't Jane Day have weight loss sugary?

She is very odd , in my opinion.
I feel like that too. She’s seems so angry and one binge away from a nervous breakdown.

Didn't Jane Day have weight loss sugary?
Didn’t know about Jane Day having weight loss surgery. 😯

I think she’s blowing everything out of proportion. She’s 9 pound out of her target range which in the grand scheme is nothing when you’ve lost 10 stone or however much she’s lost! felt like she was looking down on people who have gained a stone or two on SW saying she doesn’t want that to be her.

I feel like that too. She’s seems so angry and one binge away from a nervous breakdown.

Didn’t know about Jane Day having weight loss surgery. 😯

I think she’s blowing everything out of proportion. She’s 9 pound out of her target range which in the grand scheme is nothing when you’ve lost 10 stone or however much she’s lost! felt like she was looking down on people who have gained a stone or two on SW saying she doesn’t want that to be her.
Yeah and her son was saying u only ever talk about people and how much eeight they gained 😂😂

But she said people she does not watch hmmm shade at jane helen tan maybe ?
So funny she says that but makes slights at all of them. She had a mega rant clearly aimed at the likes of Helen, Kate , Sarah and Tan for filming about weight loss in front of their kids once but apparently doesnt watch them. Then there was the time she gave a sermon about Jabe and Tan standing their grubby underwear for some hashtag. I think she watches them all. The only other YouTubers who like her are Debbie and the Budget Slimmers. She sends the Budget Slimmers stuff everytime they put a begging video out so that explains that. As for Debbie have you seen the video when they meet? It's like watching first date off of POF! 🤣🤑🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.