Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the story with the budget slimmers, I know Laura works, is Cath not well?
Apparently Cath cant work. Funny coz she can decorate the house all the time so it's not physical. Drives and goes out so no idea but apparently is too sick for work.

Reactions: 2
Apparently Cath cant work. Funny coz she can decorate the house all the time so it's not physical. Drives and goes out so no idea but apparently is too sick for work.
Oh dear! Has she said what’s wrong? I only dip in and out of their channel, who Is Abi’s Mum, I’m thinking Cath?

Reactions: 1
Oh dear! Has she said what’s wrong? I only dip in and out of their channel, who Is Abi’s Mum, I’m thinking Cath?
I only dip as well. I think the controlling one is the mum I think that comes Cath. Don't know the details. Does she see her dad? Gota say I also remember them getting tit loads of gifts sent to them for Abby off viewers and other YT's like Debbie and Jane Day why aren't they helping Kate SW's girl like that?

Last edited:
can we all just take a moment to appreciate Sophie SW and her pronunciation of quinoa?? quin-oh-ahh over and over again LOL ahhh its the little things ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I only dip as well. I think the controlling one is the mum I think that comes Cath. Don't know the details. Does she see her dad? Gota say I also remember them getting tit loads of gifts sent to them off viewers and other YT's like Debbie and Jane Day why dmarent they helping Kate SW?
Yeah she does seem quite controlling I’ve noticed that. I’ve never heard the Dad mentioned so not sure about that. I don’t watch Kate SW although I did see a bit of her video to do with the slimcon debacle x

can we all just take a moment to appreciate Sophie SW and her pronunciation of quinoa?? quin-oh-ahh over and over again LOL ahhh its the little things ;)
I’ll have to look her up, if her pronunciations are like Tanya’s it’s worth a look 🤣

Oh I love Tilly and have a lot of respect for her. To take her little girl away on her own was fab. Then she said she's been to hell and back and is now on antids. She resonates a lot with me, she is a bleeping warrior in my eyes. Anyway Katy Jane is back with all her crappy hauls, she is boring me to death if I'm honest. Angie Walton well, she clearly has issues 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh I love Tilly and have a lot of respect for her. To take her little girl away on her own was fab. Then she said she's been to hell and back and is now on antids. She resonates a lot with me, she is a bleeping warrior in my eyes. Anyway Katy Jane is back with all her crappy hauls, she is boring me to death if I'm honest. Angie Walton well, she clearly has issues 🙄
I have respect for the girl just not for her SW Journey.

Reactions: 3
Aww, she's doing well now and lost a lot of weight before. Each to their own lovely xxx

Reactions: 3
I havent watched all her videos just the latest few so may have missed some that explain her situation further but her latest video title is clickbait at its finest. She isnt being evicted as yet all she has received is a computer generated letter that has crossed over during the period of time she made her call and a payment. Most things tell you to allow X number of days for an account to be credited so her video seems premature. If she had called and they said nope its correct etc then fine go ahead and make your video. I watched one where she said she had paid gas/electric and budgeted a small amount (£30 i think she said) for her daughters birthday party and also got xmas presents etc etc but hadn't paid the rent. I always remember my parents banging on at us as kids - rent and council tax first then everything else. Im sure the gas/electric company would have been more understanding of her situation than her housing. Plus Im also sure her daughter would rather somewhere to live than some lego (although she did say it was second hand but still). I'm finding her weightloss method worrying , she keeps talking about intermittent fasting but its starting to sound like she is going to do it to save money on food as she will be skipping a meal (i hope that is not the case). Interesting though how it was all girls together over the Slimcon drama but you don't see a single one of them reaching out to her to see if she is ok and coping etc or liking/commenting on her videos but then i guess she served her purpose the same as Debbie did.
She has definitely not eaten this week because we have been saved daily what she eats in a days likely because shes isnt eating . Feels like Kate is being shunned by her YouTube BFF's. Could this be because she is openly talking about being on benefits? Cant be because she has put all her weight back on because they all have other than Debby.

She has definitely not eaten this week because we have been saved daily what she eats in a days likely because shes isnt eating . Feels like Kate is being shunned by her YouTube BFF's. Could this be because she is openly talking about being on benefits? Cant be because she has put all her weight back on because they all have other than Debby.
but the end of the day there is nothing wrong with being on benifits i do get how it can kinda look lazy i mean i get its hard to work with a young child but does her daughter not go to school full time ?? as far as i am aware she has never had a job since youtube please correct me though she used to say she could not work due to her son being away and being ill

Sophie is an attractive girl but, bloody hell, leaving little to the imagination in her latest post. (Maybe I'm just getting old 😕)
IMG_20200202_225348.jpg

but the end of the day there is nothing wrong with being on benifits i do get how it can kinda look lazy i mean i get its hard to work with a young child but does her daughter not go to school full time ?? as far as i am aware she has never had a job since youtube please correct me though she used to say she could not work due to her son being away and being ill
I think her son had a nervous breakdown and she had to quit her job. Wasn't she in graphic design? I guess this is still the coz we never see the lad in her videos. And let's not forget the woman needs a knee replacement or something. And thse has now labelled herself as depressed. It's been pretty clear for a year ir so she is depressed. But yeah she is a lazy pig. Who gains 6st in 6 months?

I think her son had a nervous breakdown and she had to quit her job. Wasn't she in graphic design? I guess this is still the coz we never see the lad in her videos. And let's not forget the woman needs a knee replacement or something. And thse has now labelled herself as depressed. It's been pretty clear for a year ir so she is depressed. But yeah she is a lazy pig. Who gains 6st in 6 months?
I know thats seriously unhealthy she had to be eating so badly but then looks like she starves herself while on sw so i dont know but i dont see her having a job any time soon for starters im pretty sure they wont operate around a certain weight anyway

I know thats seriously unhealthy she had to be eating so badly but then looks like she starves herself while on sw so i dont know but i dont see her having a job any time soon for starters im pretty sure they wont operate around a certain weight anyway
Can't stand her but you gota feel sorry for her seems to have no support network other than the YouTuber no ones ever heard of that gave her the Slimming World voucher probably for a shout out. You are right it can't be safe at her weight to have an operation right? Shes like what ? 24st? Would love to know what happened with her and the others and why they have fallen out. When she had cervical cancer Jane, Tan, Helen, Sarsh , Deb and Rachel and the others all had her back. Videoing their support. It must have been a big fallout. Or maybe it's that being on benefits isn't as glamorous as Cancer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.