Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katy Jayne is restarting her weight loss journey. How exciting and much better viewing than a charity haul

Reactions: 2
Katy Jayne is restarting her weight loss journey. How exciting and much better viewing than a charity haul
Totally agree. I unsubbed when she went all homebargains and poundland hauls but I can see now now why she was doing it. I don’t know how she managed to do that video a week after her dad’s funeral but I do know that the SW plan can be a good thing to have to hang on to during such times. I used to like Katy Jayne’s SW content so I’ll be watching the next one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Totally agree. I unsubbed when she went all homebargains and poundland hauls but I can see now now why she was doing it. I don’t know how she managed to do that video a week after her dad’s funeral but I do know that the SW plan can be a good thing to have to hang on to during such times. I used to like Katy Jayne’s SW content so I’ll be watching the next one.
Replying to myself to say, nope, we’re straight back to Poundland/Home Bargains hauls. I’m out again.

Reactions: 5
It’s such a shame. I wish she’d stick to SW content. I’m not interested in her charity shop hauls.

Donna the Disney geek sw on YouTube Anyone? What IS going on there? I'm flummoxed

Reactions: 1
I don't know. If you listen with your eyes shut it sounds reasonable. I just don't know

This made me laugh 😂Katy Jayne put a post up saying she was busy with 50th birthday celebrations, meaning slimming worlds 50th Birthday and look at the comment!! Brilliant 😂😂 She could pass as 50 tbf
Credit to Katie Jayne, she took it better than I would have done!

Honestly I think she looks a lot younger and prettier now than she did when she first lost the weight and became a consultant. I was surprised then that she was only mid thirties, now, not so much. Her hauls are annoying but I’d kill to have her hair.

Last edited:
This made me laugh 😂Katy Jayne put a post up saying she was busy with 50th birthday celebrations, meaning slimming worlds 50th Birthday and look at the comment!! Brilliant 😂😂 She could pass as 50 tbf
That's priceless, she could easily pass for 50 😂

• Haha
Katy Jayne still trying to persuade us she is a 12/14 :ROFLMAO: Funny how those size 16 dresses were still little snug Katy.

Katy Jayne still trying to persuade us she is a 12/14 :ROFLMAO: Funny how those size 16 dresses were still little snug Katy.
Lol I can't stand the porkies these porkers tell. Don't get me wrong the ones who don't like still get on my wick but af least they don't lie like Jane and Katy Jane and Trim with Tat.

they all bloody do it, pees me right off, as soon as they gain any back they get into size denial mode and think we're all chuffin blind, I have no issues with anyone being any size its the lying that makes me laugh, they all say how things are too big when they're really not or how small sized they are......sure Jan ;)

just watched it, why is she saying it should be more fitted because she's not a size 16? it fits her and with not much room to spare lol

Last edited:
Just seen JoshClark_SW’s latest few posts about his 2lb LOSS - it’s ridiculous and surely an incredibly unhealthy mindset to have?

It’s worrying! He LOST 2lbs and yes spewed how angry and disappointed he was and then went home and ate a KEBAB?! I’m sorry but I’m beyond baffled.

Can I talk about someone who isn't a youtuber but an instagram person who is doing slimming world and really winding me up?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.