Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg I'm sure she's a lovely person but I just can't with katy jayne anymore 😥 the huge grin, the squirming about, nooooooo. ...

Reactions: 2
I used to really like Katy Jayne but she seems almost like she’s becoming a cartoon of herself! It’s so excessive and she didn’t seem to be like that before!

Why does she call her husband my Jim bob!? Ffs it’s doing my head in!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to really like Katy Jayne but she seems almost like she’s becoming a cartoon of herself! It’s so excessive and she didn’t seem to be like that before!

Why does she call her husband my Jim bob!? Ffs it’s doing my head in!
he probably calls her katy-jayne, can just imagine it, goodnight katy-jayne, goodnight jim-bob 😂

• Haha
Katy Jayne finally being honest about her size, the swimwear haul and try on, all size large and only just fit! no way can she claim to be a size 10 anymore and she said she's 37.......im shook by that! how can someone look sooooo much older????

All the swimsuits fitted perfect in a size Large, except the low cut ones which she could of sized up in. she is no where NEAR a size 12. Delusional.

Also she said she doesnt want her bum cheeks on show for a family holiday but the tits she's okay with then? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Her latest pound land haul was rather patronising. "I don't know how much I spent I just tap my card, is that bad?" Really Katy! It wasn't that long ago when she got made redundant that she was saying they had to well cut down money wise. Surely a SW consultant does not earn megabucks, she's always talking about her disposable income! And that cheesy bloody cheshire cat grin and always fishing for attention. Those swimsuits weren't all that really and you can really tell shes piled it on.

Reactions: 4
Her latest pound land haul was rather patronising. "I don't know how much I spent I just tap my card, is that bad?" Really Katy! It wasn't that long ago when she got made redundant that she was saying they had to well cut down money wise. Surely a SW consultant does not earn megabucks, she's always talking about her disposable income! And that cheesy bloody cheshire cat grin and always fishing for attention. Those swimsuits weren't all that really and you can really tell shes piled it on.
she actually makes me cringe these days with the daft grinning and trying to be cute, she used to be so much more relatable, if you look at her last few thumbnails on youtube they're all that daft grin, she looks all waxy and plastic doing it, stop it Katy, just stop it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
From the first time I watched I found her far too smug,not a nice quality
she is very smug for sure, I always found her cringe when she used to say things like "I think you all like me just as I am" cue manic grin

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I've just watched her latest vlog! She's had a hard life if she's only 37! She looks way older and that hairstyle does nothing for her. She really thinks she's a fashionista doesn't she? 🤔

Do you know who really bothers me? Sw_danielle she has 222k followers (definitely bought them) and I’ve been keeping an eye on her page she is the same weight as she was in the new year but she consistently hides her results. She always does massive puddings ‘within the slimming world plan’ and trying to promote that you can still eat rubbish on the slimming world. But if you’re anything to go by hunni then we should NOT be eating all the puds.
She’s put loads of weight on this year. She doesn’t ever say her weigh in results and with such a massive following (definitely brought them!) she should be open and honest. She’s about a stone heavier apparently but by looking at that red dress picture she put online. She looks well chunky.

Just another fake and deceiving slimming worlder

She’s put loads of weight on this year. She doesn’t ever say her weigh in results and with such a massive following (definitely brought them!) she should be open and honest. She’s about a stone heavier apparently but by looking at that red dress picture she put online. She looks well chunky.

Just another fake and deceiving slimming worlder
She’s the most followed sw account on Instagram but isn't even losing weight. Shes been at a 3 stone loss for about 2/3 years I’d say

She’s the most followed sw account on Instagram but isn't even losing weight. Shes been at a 3 stone loss for about 2/3 years I’d say
I think the only reason she’s one of the most followed accounts is because of her greedy pudding/food posts. People who struggle with their weight will see her posts and believe that’s the way you lose weight. But her weight gain just goes to show it’s all lies. It might be within ‘syns’ but the calories are so high!

Also she’s brought them or they are BOT accounts. There are sooooo many other amazing weight loss accounts who deserve her following

Defo gained weight but her Dad recently died so it may be comfort eating? In these crappy situations i turn to food so not calling her one bit ❤

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.