Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Kate SW's vlog saying she's getting fatter. Her family have health isuses AGAIN, her son has mental health isuses AGAIN, her leg hurts AGAIN! Gota give that girl credit at least she's honest about gaining the weight but stop with the excuses already!! Are there any (other than Queen Debbie ) who isn't slowly getting fatter?

Reactions: 3
Katy Jayne finally admitting she's gained weight and is 13 stone. Sorry thought you were a size 10 Katy?
What the hell is going on with her eyebrows?

Reactions: 5
Katy Jayne finally admitting she's gained weight and is 13 stone. Sorry thought you were a size 10 Katy?
What the hell is going on with her eyebrows?
just watched that, she is far from the size 10 she was claiming to still be, her face is much fuller and her arms show it too, just wish she would have been honest sooner and done some weigh in updates, I think she has only addressed it now cos its so obvious. As for the eye brows holy tit balls batman those suckers are scary 😂 they look like marble arch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s no way she’s in her 30s, she looks like she’s in her late 50s for real. She must be lying 🤥 😂🤔

Reactions: 6
I'm really glad she's finally admitted she's 13 stone! You can really tell as well. I'm taller than her and weigh 11 and a half stones and my size 12 Jean's are skin tight! There is absolutely no bleeping way she is a 10/12. I wouldn't dare show my face on social media if I was a consultant and was piling it back on! Isn't that just showing that SW is a complete con? I did it for years on and off and for a time it worked but just like Gammons I thought I could eat the world! It really does screw your relationship with food up. Oh well Katy, not so bleeping smug now are we?

I'm really glad she's finally admitted she's 13 stone! You can really tell as well. I'm taller than her and weigh 11 and a half stones and my size 12 Jean's are skin tight! There is absolutely no bleeping way she is a 10/12. I wouldn't dare show my face on social media if I was a consultant and was piling it back on! Isn't that just showing that SW is a complete con? I did it for years on and off and for a time it worked but just like Gammons I thought I could eat the world! It really does screw your relationship with food up. Oh well Katy, not so bleeping smug now are we?
Haven't watched for a while couldn't bare the smugness

Reactions: 2
Katy Jayne is a real role model to her group! 😂. I always find her smug too, she also looks a lot older than she is (in my eyes anyway). It annoys me her calling her husband Jim Bob too.

There’s no way she’s in her 30s, she looks like she’s in her late 50s for real. She must be lying 🤥😂🤔
I’m not the only one who thinks that then.

Even when she was at her target of around 11 stone she used to say she was a size 10/12. No way Katy!

Reactions: 2
Katy Jayne is a real role model to her group! 😂. I always find her smug too, she also looks a lot older than she is (in my eyes anyway). It annoys me her calling her husband Jim Bob too.

I’m not the only one who thinks that then.
Yes her smugness and that fooking Cheshire Cat grin always made me want to Violently vomit 🤮 But now that we are seeing more of her at least a stone & 1/2 more the smugness isn’t as evident. Also explains why the “try on “ hauls have pretty much died a death as she will have been trying to hide her expanding bottom half that she hates

Do you know who really bothers me? Sw_danielle she has 222k followers (definitely bought them) and I’ve been keeping an eye on her page she is the same weight as she was in the new year but she consistently hides her results. She always does massive puddings ‘within the slimming world plan’ and trying to promote that you can still eat rubbish on the slimming world. But if you’re anything to go by hunni then we should NOT be eating all the puds.
Eating a donut tonight with jam and cream 😂 she seriously needs to look at the NV in food. One of those donuts is so high in carbs, fat, sugar and sat fats. No wonder she’s not lost at all this year

Since finding tattle, thanks to @slimminglolliegoggler I've had my bleeping eyes opened. I bought into all the bullshit they spout and have been bleeping obsessed with my weight for years now(I'm heavier than ever). No more!! I've just cleared my insta of everyone of those fuckers and am embracing my fatness in a normal healthy way 😁x

Since finding tattle, thanks to @slimminglolliegoggler I've had my bleeping eyes opened. I bought into all the bullshit they spout and have been bleeping obsessed with my weight for years now(I'm heavier than ever). No more!! I've just cleared my insta of everyone of those fuckers and am embracing my fatness in a normal healthy way 😁x
This site has really opened my eyes to a lot of BS too!

Reactions: 4
Nevermind, just found a throwback from 1997, she was 17. So, 38/39 ish, depending on when her bday is. Cant believe that😲
Debbie was born in 1981, she’s recently just had a birthday but she thinks she is a year older than she is, her husband had to correct her. It seems maths isn’t her strongest subject cos she's always asking him to tot up the simplest of figures. Her husband is around 48. They are both old before their time, but it’s the way she has her hair cut and the way she dresses. They don’t do much together on their days off, just watch cricket, golf or snooker like a retired couple. I find her too obsessed with slimming world and really think she needs to get out more and find other interests, I unfollowed her and unsubscribed cos she was that boring.

Omg ha ha, how awful of him.... I agree that is definitely her, work from home, eeyoredebbie was her instagram name at first.

Reactions: 1
Ooops sorry didn't realise we couldn't add links from that site, I've deleted my post

Omg ha ha, how awful of him.... I agree that is definitely her, work from home, eeyoredebbie was her instagram name at first.
Link got deleted so i removed my post as did not realise I couldn't link it (my bad) but yes 😉 makes for interesting reading for sure

I enjoy his cake videos but it could be hell of a triggering for people who are watching 🍰🍰🍰 so it would be better if he had his own you tube.

I think they are just a really quiet couple who are content with the quieter things in life. Quite sweet and innocent really.
I agree. I think Debbie is a lovely, kind genuine person. She and her husband are a bit quirky but wonderfully matched. She's done really well with her weight loss and it's touching to see how her confidence has grown. I did unsubscribe because in the end I found her content a bit too samey for my liking. But I wouldn't criticise her at all, she and Andrew are perhaps just old souls but they enjoy their lives. One thing I do applaud her for is managing to lose weight when Andrew eats completely different meals, that must be really difficult when he's eating high calorie meals and she's eating an egg wrap with tons of salad. Good for her for having such willpower.

Oh my goodness i feel so naive!

I’m a newbie here and have followed harry, Lollie, etc since I started slimming world! I knew his posts looked excessive but I honestly never really thought about it until I came across this forum!

I think as has been discussed, the only genuine sw’ers really who seem to be very honest is Debbie who seems lovely amd The budget slimmers!

It’s made me think of it in a whole different light!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.