Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The account is called Student.Slimmer but she's gone by so many different names it's hard to keep up. She's lost 7lb since July, but you can tell that she's DESPERATE to be a big influencer- down to copying her idol's style down to the type of glasses she wears. She's praised on every single post which makes me think she's in some kind of instagram comment group. She's only 19 and she keeps posing and tagging her pictures with things like "peachybum" and "glutegains" and she's so clearly convincing herself that she's "gaining muscle" even though gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time is pretty much impossible/incredibly difficult.

Reactions: 2
The account is called Student.Slimmer but she's gone by so many different names it's hard to keep up. She's lost 7lb since July, but you can tell that she's DESPERATE to be a big influencer- down to copying her idol's style down to the type of glasses she wears. She's praised on every single post which makes me think she's in some kind of instagram comment group. She's only 19 and she keeps posing and tagging her pictures with things like "peachybum" and "glutegains" and she's so clearly convincing herself that she's "gaining muscle" even though gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time is pretty much impossible/incredibly difficult.
not heard of that one but shall have a look, sounds like someone im going to be eye rolling at ;)

As in Meg ? Blonde hair & glasses ? Serious camel toe going on in the photos 🤮

• Sick
Can I talk about someone who isn't a youtuber but an instagram person who is doing slimming world and really winding me up?
oh totally, that’s what I did on here earlier too hahaha

yikes...she’s doing the whole before/after thing where the ‘after’ is just her with leggings pulled up over her stomach which is still very much there...

does she still follow SW?? Has it actually been only 7lbs in 3 months!?

Reactions: 1
yikes! a bit too much ass crack and front bum going on for me, ive had my fill of that view from rebecca lamb already this week :LOL:

Reactions: 3
oh totally, that’s what I did on here earlier too hahaha

yikes...she’s doing the whole before/after thing where the ‘after’ is just her with leggings pulled up over her stomach which is still very much there...

does she still follow SW?? Has it actually been only 7lbs in 3 months!?
I think so, but she's changed what fitness guide she's been doing about 3/4 times since she apparently went back to slimming world (because her idol brought out an app :rolleyes:) so who knows.

I think so, but she's changed what fitness guide she's been doing about 3/4 times since she apparently went back to slimming world (because her idol brought out an app :rolleyes:) so who knows.
is her idol that Grace Fit person?? That’a who it looks like she’s trying to be at least with the outfits and hair etc!!

is her idol that Grace Fit person?? That’a who it looks like she’s trying to be at least with the outfits and hair etc!!
I love that you could figure that out without me saying who it was it's that obvious she's trying to copy her!

Just been given a heads up on this thread as I posted the below on another thread - thought I would share it here too. SW, WW all bullshit and most certainly not affective or healthy or empowering! Those SW groups (social media and real life) are filled to the rafters with money grabbing, insulting, sly cretins! It's all about making money with their spices and other crap... seriously, Carbytobarbie on Instagram is a hero for the weight loss community. Anyway, here's the post I made on another thread about SW and the cult mentality.

A manager at an old job was on the SW plan AND she was a represtentive. She was very overweight (not body shaming) and I thought it odd that she would be a representive. I asked her how long she had been doing SW, thinking it would only be a few months, but she answered 4 years!!!! I didn't mean to burst out laughing but I was just in disbelief that a woman who was 16 stone overweight had been doing this for 4 YEARS!! I made the flippant remark that it sounds more like a cult than a weight loss community and maybe she should reconsider her choice of "diet". Needless to say, I didn't have that job for very long after that. ?
Omg hate this girl

When Debbie Fawcett met Jane Day...

blimey, the way that Debbie controls that conversation, and talks all over Jane...

Reactions: 3
When Debbie Fawcett met Jane Day...

blimey, the way that Debbie controls that conversation, and talks all over Jane...

Your welcome

Why is Rachel Bailes 1986sw packing for her holiday this early? Wtf is it with buying all this new stuff. Wht do you need personalised toothbrush holders? Both me and my husband work and are lucky enough to be able to afford to go to Disney land next year but couldn't justify buying new everything. Its shameful how she shows off and boasts like that.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know where Lisa Snow went? I liked her so much but wasn’t so keen on her eBay reselling videos. She hasn’t posted not Instagram since 20th August. Hope she’s doing ok

Oh I’ve got so many people I’d love to have an update on:

Ashbizzle/Ashley’s honest journey (Ashley Chisholm)

A woman called DanziM (Danielle Mountjoy I think). She was friends with Donna Dyble for a while and they went to the same SW group in Beverley I think. She just disappeared one day. I think she had a falling out with Donna?

And a woman called Kay. I think her YouTube was Oh Kay or something. She won woman of the year and then just disappeared. I think she left her long term partner and ran off with someone else?

Anyone know anything about these people?

Last edited:
Anyone know where Lisa Snow went? I liked her so much but wasn’t so keen on her eBay reselling videos. She hasn’t posted not Instagram since 20th August. Hope she’s doing ok

Oh I’ve got so many people I’d love to have an update on:

Ashbizzle/Ashley’s honest journey (Ashley Chisholm)

A woman called DanziM (Danielle Mountjoy I think). She was friends with Donna Dyble for a while and they went to the same SW group in Beverley I think. She just disappeared one day. I think she had a falling out with Donna?

And a woman called Kay. I think her YouTube was Oh Kay or something. She won woman of the year and then just disappeared. I think she left her long term partner and ran off with someone else?

Anyone know anything about these people?
I was wondering where Liza Snow was as well. I know I'm going to come over as a stalker but I looked her up on Facebook but shes not publicly updated it since July.

I was wondering where Liza Snow was as well. I know I'm going to come over as a stalker but I looked her up on Facebook but shes not publicly updated it since July.
I hadn’t thought to check Facebook. I’m going to sound even more stalkerish, i’d go as far as looking up her daughters to see if I can find an update. I just hope she’s ok. She’s a teacher so she’s probably finding it hard getting back into work after the summer holidays, and her daughter has chronic migraines so that must be stressful too. I seem to remember her talking at the beginning of the year about a change in their finances? So maybe she/her husband got made redundant or something. I know I shouldn’t care and i’m getting way too involved, but she’s one of the very few SW people I actually like

I hadn’t thought to check Facebook. I’m going to sound even more stalkerish, i’d go as far as looking up her daughters to see if I can find an update. I just hope she’s ok. She’s a teacher so she’s probably finding it hard getting back into work after the summer holidays, and her daughter has chronic migraines so that must be stressful too. I seem to remember her talking at the beginning of the year about a change in their finances? So maybe she/her husband got made redundant or something. I know I shouldn’t care and i’m getting way too involved, but she’s one of the very few SW people I actually like
I think her husband lost his job and they were trying to make Ebay their main income . I cant remember her Ebay user name to check if shes still posting. Also cant remember her husband or her kids names lol I'm a crap stalker.

I think her husband lost his job and they were trying to make Ebay their main income . I cant remember her Ebay user name to check if shes still posting. Also cant remember her husband or her kids names lol I'm a crap stalker.
I’ve just managed to find them on Facebook because i’m a pro stalker :ROFLMAO: Not sure it’s fair to mention their names on here? But I suppose Lisa does talk about them in her videos. Her eldest daughter has a public Instagram. Can’t see anything about Lisa anywhere though. She last liked her daughter’s picture on 17th October so at least we know she’s still around, just maybe has decided to become more private. I must say, there’s a picture on Lisa’s Facebook profile of her and her mum when she was younger. They are both so stunning! Even now I think Lisa is beautiful. I hope her facial spasm has stopped now, I think that really knocked her confidence

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why Katy Jayne didnt go to the slimming world ball or why shes totally kept quiet about it. She normally harps on about it for ages with her charity shop dresses

I cannot STAND her. How is losing 7lbs in 3 months an achievement? Shes over 17 stone the weight should drop off her. Her gym outfits make me heave 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.