Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nevermind, just found a throwback from 1997, she was 17. So, 38/39 ish, depending on when her bday is. Cant believe that😲

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I still don't believe Debbie is younger than other sw youtubers like Sarah SW, Kate SW and Rachel off of Friday Finds 😮 and her husband looks in his 50's
Shes definitely about 38, at first I thought she was 48 (absolutely no offence to her as I think shes awesome) but according to posts and videos i've heard she was born in like 1981?

Reactions: 1
Shes definitely about 38, at first I thought she was 48 (absolutely no offence to her as I think shes awesome) but according to posts and videos i've heard she was born in like 1981?
I know!! I'm 42 and look maybe 15 years younger than her. That's not me blowing my own trumpet, people say I look around 35 (I'll take that 😂) so Debbie would pass for 50 or more. She's bloody fantastic for what she's done like x

Reactions: 2
Inspired by all these charity shop hauls, to give more to charity. In the hope katy jane and the others pick up some style. Frumpy numpty hauls and scruffy tans 😩 along with katy's brows and crap bob haircuts. Just no no no.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think they both look WAY older than they are because their style is so out of date, they could both pass for 50.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.