Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were both older. I honestly do think big weight loss ages you in the face though, my cousin has recently lost 6st she has done so well but she honestly looks about 5yrs older!
Bayles1986sw and Kate SW have lost a lot and they both look eairly 30's. Maybe it's about how healthily theye lost the weight?

Yep, I assumed they were at least early-mid 40s too. I can't stand fake slug brows but those really thin ones look ridiculous as well.

Von Choc was mentioned in one of the other threads... I'm not sure whether I like her or not tbh - maybe a bit too feisty and no-nonsense for me. I just get the impression she'd deck you if you disagreed with her but maybe I've got her all wrong lol
LOL Von Choc would so deck you 😂

Reactions: 1
Bayles1986sw and Kate SW have lost a lot and they both look eairly 30's. Maybe it's about how healthily theye lost the weight?

I think Debbie looked older before she lost the weight as well but it's aged her a bit more I think. Bayles1986sw looks young doesn't she. I don't follow Kate SW. It doesn't age everyone just some people I think. Yeah it could be about how they've done it x

I was trying to think of other people who vlog SW and have lost more than a couple of stone to compare them to.
KatyJane
Bayles
Debbie
KateSW
There is Jane Day but she's in her 60'school
Can't think of anyone else. Can you?

I'm still shocked Katy Jane mid thirties I'm also still shocked some of these are still claiming size 10. When they're all size 14 😂

Debbie and Katy must be in older then mid thirties, surely?! I thought they were early/mid 40s. Or it might just be their style?
I love Von Choc. Might be because my dads welsh and I love the no nonsense style they both have. Im calorie counting so not as full on as Von Choc but I still follow her for ideas and updates. Love her directness and yep, she probably would deck you lol

See I do like von choc but she gets ever so evangelical abiut whatever diet she's following. From the slimming world, to a brief stint at the body coach, then it was crossfit and now it's team rh. To summarise they all annoy me in some way or another 😂😩

Reactions: 5
See I do like von choc but she gets ever so evangelical abiut whatever diet she's following. From the slimming world, to a brief stint at the body coach, then it was crossfit and now it's team rh. To summarise they all annoy me in some way or another 😂😩
This is exactly how I fell about von choc. I love her no nonsense attitude however, she gets very preachy about whatever plan she is on. She obsesses over every little detail and gets so consumed by it all and I think that's why, ultimately, she ends up falling off plan. It all becomes too much.

Reactions: 2
Bayles1986 and that stupid jingle she does oh my I unfollowed her just for that or the stupid intro where she holds her hand up to wave. It’s a shame as the rest of her content is good just can’t get past it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bayles1986 and that stupid jingle she does oh my I unfollowed her just for that or the stupid intro where she holds her hand up to wave. It’s a shame as the rest of her content is good just can’t get past it 😂
Oh god I know what you mean, her Friday find videos are really good but why does she do that bleeping jingle 😂. She also sounds a bit like a news reporter the way she signs off on every video haha. The way she pronounces certain words bugs me too. As you say it's a shame because some of her content is good!

Oh god I know what you mean, her Friday find videos are really good but why does she do that bleeping jingle 😂. She also sounds a bit like a news reporter the way she signs off on every video haha. The way she pronounces certain words bugs me too. As you say it's a shame because some of her content is good!
Yes! She couldn’t even say cocoa properly in the last video.

Reactions: 3
OMG yes. Also she posts lots of content that has sweet F A to do with Slimming World and it's borning .

I dont know what too make of her clique . Kate SW , Trudie Beanie and Sarah SW. I think of them as the second rate SW youtusers. They have to much integrity, intelligence and diet determination to ever get into the TWT, Jane or Helen clique. Theye also have interesting jobs and do things with their kids so wouldn't have time to climb the heady hights of youtube to be ofeted sponsored caravan holidays , free candles or boxes of meat from that diet butchers. But I kind of love watching them because they are on plan all the time. But I also kinda hate them because they are on the Slimcon Pannal.

Reactions: 5
i don’t like Von Choc. In fact i’m Struggling to think of any SW vloggers that I do like. VC is just another obsessive. Whatever plan she’s doing at the time is the answer to all her prayers. She just flits from one thing to the next-dissapears for weeks, and then comes back to say she’s fallen off the wagon, and is doing something else. Donna Dyble does exactly the same.

They really should address their issues with food rather than trying to cultivate u tube followings. TBH, I think most of the them have eating disorders. Quite sad really.

Aaaah your being dead mean about Bales1986. I can't find it but she did a video about how when she was little she couldnt speak until she was 4 or 5. She has something wrong with her where she can't get her words out and has to talk the way she does and can't help it. I wish I could find the video for u. I saw it ages ago and somehow her brain doesn't correspond well with her words but I can't remember exactly what the problem was.

That's the video

Last edited:
Aaaah your being dead mean about Bales1986. I can't find it but she did a video about how when she was little she couldnt speak until she was 4 or 5. She has something wrong with her where she can't get her words out and has to talk the way she does and can't help it. I wish I could find the video for u. I saw it ages ago and somehow her brain doesn't correspond well with her words but I can't remember exactly what the problem was.

That's the video
I feel terrible now! How do I delete a post please anyone?

i don’t like Von Choc. In fact i’m Struggling to think of any SW vloggers that I do like. VC is just another obsessive. Whatever plan she’s doing at the time is the answer to all her prayers. She just flits from one thing to the next-dissapears for weeks, and then comes back to say she’s fallen off the wagon, and is doing something else. Donna Dyble does exactly the same.

They really should address their issues with food rather than trying to cultivate u tube followings. TBH, I think most of the them have eating disorders. Quite sad really.
Yep this! Some serious eating issues and mental health problems. It annoys me how they get so preachy about it all

That's the video
Not mean at all . I mentioned her stupid annoying ass jingle nothing to do with her speech.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.