Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire and Amanda have never seen a bloody vegetable in their lives. Between their fakeaways and cans of iru brew, I’m not sure how they have lost weight!
Same here, god knows how they are still managing to lose even 1lb a week if this beige mess is an example of what they eat in a day.

Good to see they got one of their 5 a day in with the banana, a fruit with one of the highest sugar counts.

Reactions: 1
Wait a goddamn moment - they crushed up a packet of ready salted French Fries to coat the chicken with? What fresh hell is this 😲

Reactions: 3
Slim Con is quite an apt name:ROFLMAO:
Been saying this for a while as pretty much all of the confirmed guests have piled on the pounds since the last one ... not what I would call inspirational 🤣🤣🤣 Putting the CON in slimcon....

Reactions: 2
Been saying this for a while as pretty much all of the confirmed guests have piled on the pounds since the last one ... not what I would call inspirational 🤣🤣🤣 Putting the CON in slimcon....
Yeah, I was thinking of your earlier posts, wondering whether I should've written SlimCON instead (also can't help thinking of BBC Hustle's 'The Con is On' if anyone remembers that lol)

• Haha
Yeah, I was thinking of your earlier posts, wondering whether I should've written SlimCON instead (also can't help thinking of BBC Hustle's 'The Con is On' if anyone remembers that lol)
Hahaha that’s exactly what I hear when I hear Slimcon mentioned 🤣🤣

You know the daft thing is if these people shared their struggles and admitted their gains without the bullshit “my weight doesn’t define me” statements etc they would get so much more respect, I couldn’t care less what anyone weighs and totally agree weight doesn’t define a person but if you have followers based on “your journey” I think being dishonest or not addressing gains etc it is being extremely dishonest and pretty much treatig those that blindly follow fools ... just my take .... that’s why it bugs me .... you wouldn’t listen to a bankrupt on how to make your first million quid eh? 🤣

It annoys me when for example TC says hi guys I am back on SW we can do this together come on guys, drops a few pounds then books a holiday pigs out obviously puts a few pounds on then then does not mention SW again until a few months later until she joins again zzzzzzzzzzz.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else watch / hate watch this Slimming World guru?

I get she's lost 12 stone but she isn't any lighter now than she was last year!

Does anyone else watch / hate watch this Slimming World guru?

I get she's lost 12 stone but she isn't any lighter now than she was last year!
No, not heard of her- I could be wrong but I'm guessing after 12 stone, she doesn't have much else to lose or finds it really difficult shifting those last few stones? ☺

My post about Kate SW [k8_losing_w8] was moved here. Just read and am in stitches. She is another one who's puthing weight on since SlimCon and is back again this year. Gota say she is on of the more honest ones but who goes on holiday for five days and gains two stone? Ha?
No, not heard of her- I could be wrong but I'm guessing after 12 stone, she doesn't have much else to lose or finds it really difficult shifting those last few stones? ☺
Yeah, it might be a struggle. Think she has a good 6 stone left to lose though so shouldn't be in the tail end of weight loss lag.

Katy Jayne weird face again..

“HELLO EVERYONE!!!” Another Charity haul ffs so much tat

Trim with tan who's steadily gaining each week... They're all on the gain train I shouldn't laugh but 😂
I watched one of her old vlogs where she said she is happy she can eat whatever she wants again because she lost all the weight and she is now reaping the rewards... rewards of putting all your hard work, determination and effort straight down the drain because you’re piling it all back on again! You can see it in her face (more rounder and bloated), she’s a beautiful lady but it’s really starting to show and proved that in the proposal video. She still saying she’s a size 10... living in denial I reckon but if you look at the video where cris proposes to her, you absolutely can see she’s about 14/16, maybe more.

And for Gods sake she doesn’t need to follow SW, only has to watch what she eats. She’s had willpower before and she can do it again. She is another who is starting to get on my wick. She should not be promoting and doing meal plans when she cannot even follow her own.

One last thing is in her older vlogs she said that she was unconfident when she was at her biggest... so why is she saying that she’s happy being the weight that she is? If she is, then why can’t she say what size she really is? Again, living in denial!

She’s had 3 weeks worth of gain... Tanya you’re not fooling anyone. There are people who follow you for inspiration! If you did a video with complete and utter honesty then I would applaud you for that because that’s what you owe your followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What I don’t understand about trim with tan is how she makes (apparently) so much money with her meal plans, YouTube etc.
She says she’s makes more then Chris?
For a start I have no idea who’s buying meal plans from someone’s who gains more times then she loses??
And I have no idea how she affords to get her nails and lashes and lips done on a weekly basis. Every second vlog she’s off to get her nails and lashes done..then a tan..then some fillers. Yet they never go on holiday.
Now they’ve gone and booked their wedding for over 2 years time, but everything’s basically all done. I’d be too scared to have my wedding all booked and then leave it that long in case something happened.
Don’t get me wrong she’s a sweetheart but like with anybody there are a few things that niggle me.

A lot of things about TWT bother me. I stopped watching when she started printing tshirts. Not sure how she makes money now.
I watched Sarah SW and Kate SW on a live together and they were saying they make like £15 a month from YT adds. Granted they only have 2,000 subs and Tan has 10 times that many subs but come on. Tan can't be making more than some nice pocket money. It ain't paying the bills is it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.