Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand about trim with tan is how she makes (apparently) so much money with her meal plans, YouTube etc.
She says she’s makes more then Chris?
For a start I have no idea who’s buying meal plans from someone’s who gains more times then she loses??
And I have no idea how she affords to get her nails and lashes and lips done on a weekly basis. Every second vlog she’s off to get her nails and lashes done..then a tan..then some fillers. Yet they never go on holiday.
Now they’ve gone and booked their wedding for over 2 years time, but everything’s basically all done. I’d be too scared to have my wedding all booked and then leave it that long in case something happened.
Don’t get me wrong she’s a sweetheart but like with anybody there are a few things that niggle me.
I haven't heard her say she makes more than Chris, he's a self employed electrician so he must be earning decent money. I know Jane Gammons said in one of her videos that she'd earned more than Charlie one month which I think is bs!
God knows how anyone buys the meal plans, total waste of money. I know what you mean about niggles, I do like Tanya but some thing irritate me about her. By the way there's a thread for trim with tan xx

A lot of things about TWT bother me. I stopped watching when she started printing tshirts. Not sure how she makes money now.
I watched Sarah SW and Kate SW on a live together and they were saying they make like £15 a month from YT adds. Granted they only have 2,000 subs and Tan has 10 times that many subs but come on. Tan can't be making more than some nice pocket money. It ain't paying the bills is it?
She goes from one thing to the other, it'll be the overpriced tatty Xmas wreaths again come September lol

Reactions: 1
I haven't heard her say she makes more than Chris, he's a self employed electrician so he must be earning decent money. I know Jane Gammons said in one of her videos that she'd earned more than Charlie one month which I think is bs!
God knows how anyone buys the meal plans, total waste of money. I know what you mean about niggles, I do like Tanya but some thing irritate me about her. By the way there's a thread for trim with tan xx

She goes from one thing to the other, it'll be the overpriced tatty Xmas wreaths again come September lol
Not before she starts touting whatever Slimcon 2019 branded tat she comes up with first! Anyone actually go to that or going this year?

She did briefly mention how all her money goes towards bills and rent and chris’s just goes on bits and bobs. She definitely hinted that she’s the breadwinner. And yes I agree those wreaths were overpriced.

She did briefly mention how all her money goes towards bills and rent and chris’s just goes on bits and bobs. She definitely hinted that she’s the breadwinner. And yes I agree those wreaths were overpriced.
I must have missed that bit! I just don't believe her, he must defo earn more than her. Unless she's getting a grand per month for the skinny coffee ads 😂

Do skinny coffee pay her, or does she get a cut when someone uses her code? I've no idea what way it works!
I gather from the name it's to aid weight loss so, why do they use Tan to promote it? She never discusses it either- she gets the code out there every vlog, but never talks about the "benefits" of it. I'm assuming its because she knows it's a pile of $*#!

Reactions: 3
Do skinny coffee pay her, or does she get a cut when someone uses her code? I've no idea what way it works!
I gather from the name it's to aid weight loss so, why do they use Tan to promote it? She never discusses it either- she gets the code out there every vlog, but never talks about the "benefits" of it. I'm assuming its because she knows it's a pile of $*#!
I reckon she must get paid a set amount per month another sw Instagram account posted in their story a while ago that skinny coffee had offered her £400 per month to promote it but she told them to get lost as it's full of crap. Fair play!!

Maybe she gets a percentage of sales too, who knows!!

Reactions: 5
^ How refreshing, I had to do a double take just there: an 'influencer' turning down easy money out of principle😉

I know she makes a profit when people buy thing like skinny coffee or the scales she uses a bit for clicking on the link or a % when they buy using her codes. But I doubt many are buying them.

Reactions: 2
What is it with all of them doing charity shop hauls. Sooo boring. No Katy jane I don’t want to see any more of your tat, and I definitely don’t want you trying them on..

Reactions: 4
What is it with all of them doing charity shop hauls. Sooo boring. No Katy jane I don’t want to see any more of your tat, and I definitely don’t want you trying them on..
I really don’t see the point of them as it’s not like you can nip into the same charity shop and buy the same items 😂

I love a bargain as much as the next person but does she EVER buy anything at full price or brand new which hasn’t been purchased from poundland etc?

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or do Katy Jayne and Debbie's World both look at least 10 to 15 years older than they are? They are both apparently in their mid thirtys. That makes them younger than Liza Snow , Sarah SW , Kate SW . Is it a slimiming would thing?

I'm the same height and weight as Katy and there is no way I'm a size 10! She really grates on me with that smug face and I used to like her! Fgs wise up woman!

Is it just me or do Katy Jayne and Debbie's World both look at least 10 to 15 years older than they are? They are both apparently in their mid thirtys. That makes them younger than Liza Snow , Sarah SW , Kate SW . Is it a slimiming would thing?
No way are they both in their 30’s. Seriously, I thought both of them were mid to Kate 40’s😫 KJ really does my head in with those stupid faces. She’s another one that’s obviously regaining weight.

No way are they both in their 30’s. Seriously, I thought both of them were mid to Kate 40’s😫 KJ really does my head in with those stupid faces. She’s another one that’s obviously regaining weight.
Omg they're mid 30s! I'm 37 and I don't dress or look like that... What's with this gross frumpy style, haggard haircuts and terrible no make up pencil thin brows. Awful 😳

Omg they're mid 30s! I'm 37 and I don't dress or look like that... What's with this gross frumpy style, haggard haircuts and terrible no make up pencil thin brows. Awful 😳
Yep, I assumed they were at least early-mid 40s too. I can't stand fake slug brows but those really thin ones look ridiculous as well.

Von Choc was mentioned in one of the other threads... I'm not sure whether I like her or not tbh - maybe a bit too feisty and no-nonsense for me. I just get the impression she'd deck you if you disagreed with her but maybe I've got her all wrong lol

I love Von Choc! She’s hopped from SW to various other things but she’s very real about her gains and the struggles she’s had. I like.

Reactions: 4
I thought they were both older. I honestly do think big weight loss ages you in the face though, my cousin has recently lost 6st she has done so well but she honestly looks about 5yrs older!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.