Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree!! Why on earth would you? If you that desperate for a cake then have a bloody cake!! I thought that’s what they preech these SWers... nothing is off limits! 🤔 must be if you have to eat that shite!
I do slimming world and I don't eat shirt like this.

Reactions: 3

Can they just eat a bit of bleeping cake?! Rather than a bread roll version?
Good grief! Did anyone see the post a few days back of the brown bread rolls made into sugary donuts? I honestly have no words, and rarely does that happen o_O Well, it’s made me feel better about my lot I suppose. Imagine living in such a weird, wacky, parellel universe such that you felt compelled to turn a bleeping sandwich bread roll into a cake? The actual cake version probably has less calories in it and tastes proper.

World has gone mad.

SW has a lot to answer for.

I feel sorry for these people.

Amanda and Claire, message for you loves - just have a slither of cake every now and then. Less cals less faff less embarrassing more satisfying.

FFS.

Stop world I want to get off.

Gota ask who you all actually like to watch when it cums to SW YouTubers?
None of them but if you want a laugh, try fopperholic, SW consultant extraordinarie with clear signs of having a disorderded relationship with food or trim with tan, slowing tanking on the weight whilst flogging tit meal plans to vulnerable sheep.

Sorry that’s a very unhelpful response but some of these idiots are so irresponsible when you stop and think about the reach they have.

Reactions: 5
Good grief! Did anyone see the post a few dahs back of the brown bread rolls made into sugary donuts? I honestly have no words, and rarely does that happen o_O Well, it’s made me feel better about my lot I suppose. Imagine living in such a fucked it, parellel universe such that you felt compelled to turn a bleeping sandwich bread roll into a cake? The actual cake version probably has less calories in it and tastes proper.

World has gone mad.

SW has a lot to answer for.

I feel sorry for these people.

Amanda and Claire, message for you loves - just have a slither of cake every now and then. Less cals less faff less embarrassing more satisfying.

FFS.

Stop world I want to get off.

None of them but if you want a laugh, try fopperholic, SW consultant extraordinarie with clear signs of having a disorderded relationship with food or trim with tan, slowing tanking on the weight whilst flogging tit meal plans to vulnerable sheep.
They need some bloody vegetables.

Reactions: 1
Bayles1986sw and Kate SW have lost a lot and they both look eairly 30's. Maybe it's about how healthily theye lost the weight?

LOL Von Choc would so deck you 😂
Kate sw I would put at 44 personally.

They must feel terribly sluggish all of the time. I mean if they don’t fair play to them but if that was my diet my energy levels would be through the floor.
[/QUOTE

I agree. All the sweetners and artificial crap must make them feel like tit.
The key to long term weight loss maintenance is self control. Slim people still eat crap but they control it. Those cake things look hideous i wouldn’t be able to eat a whole one it would be a whole meal for me.

Last edited:
OMG Kate sw is live and drunk on Instergram so funny.

She is definitely not looking gaunt or anorexic tonight

When I saw you'd said it, I went straight to her instagram but couldnt see it haga
When I saw it Bayles1986sw was watching it wonder if she told her it was a bit off brand and to delete it. I think those two know each off line maybe? It was Kate and other pissed upper middle class ,middle aged mums in a bar talking about how drunk they were and giggling about syns. But it was quite off brand for Kate.Does anyone know ow what she does for a living?

Reactions: 2
When I saw it Bayles1986sw was watching it wonder if she told her it was a bit off brand and to delete it. I think those two know each off line maybe? It was Kate and other pissed upper middle class ,middle aged mums in a bar talking about how drunk they were and giggling about syns. But it was quite off brand for Kate.Does anyone know ow what she does for a living?
I think Kate works in publishing.
Jane works in tesco
Helen works in Asda I think
SarahSW runs a kids clothing company and works in a CoOp
KatyJane is a SW consultant
Debbie is an Account's manager
Lisa Snow is a TA
Tilly is an undertaker
Rachel off of Friday Finds helps out in a charity shop

I really admire Debbie SW. She has kept the weight off (all 15 stone of it,) and comes across as very honest and determined. I really wish SW would recognise the positive contribution she has made to their plan and feature her in one of their magazines. I watched her climb Skiddaw in the Lakes and she kept going. Amazing woman and really brave to put herself out there.
I like her as well. She’s really friendly . Her food contains speed. Much more of an inspiration than fopperbollocks & harryprickhard. She keeps it real

Reactions: 6
I like her as well. She’s really friendly . Her food contains speed. Much more of an inspiration than fopperbollocks & harryprickhard. She keeps it real
It's so rare to find genuine people on YouTube these days. I don't know her personally but it's just a distinct impression I get.

It's so rare to find genuine people on YouTube these days. I don't know her personally but it's just a distinct impression I get.
I think their is something a bit odd about her but she does follow the plan and I like that.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I agree she and her husband are a little 'different', let's say... Maybe that's part of the charm lol
Yes Debbie and Andrew are both very different. I like she doesn't stray to far away from SW on her channel. I don't like Andrews cake videos. Why can't he have his own YT?

I think Kate works in publishing.
Jane works in tesco
Helen works in Asda I think
SarahSW runs a kids clothing company and works in a CoOp
KatyJane is a SW consultant
Debbie is an Account's manager
Lisa Snow is a TA
Tilly is an undertaker
Rachel off of Friday Finds helps out in a charity shop
I thought Sarah SW gave up her kids clothes shop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.