Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with all the charity shop hauls and reselling in the YT SW community?

Not mean at all . I mentioned her stupid annoying ass jingle nothing to do with her speech.
Her jingle is stupid.

Oh gawd could of put money on it, Tilly Cutler is back on SW.........again.
Soz ,but who is Tilly Cutler? Was she at Slimcon?

Yep, I assumed they were at least early-mid 40s too. I can't stand fake slug brows but those really thin ones look ridiculous as well.

Von Choc was mentioned in one of the other threads... I'm not sure whether I like her or not tbh - maybe a bit too feisty and no-nonsense for me. I just get the impression she'd deck you if you disagreed with her but maybe I've got her all wrong lol
How r they not late 40's? Thought Debby was older than 50. Her husbands gota be in his 60's.

It seems every week Tan gains weight. She really isnt trying much now. Maybe just aim to maintain for a month or two to get back focus and then when she is actually ready, then try weight loss again?
I can't watch her anymore. She gains and swaps diets every week.
Yes I do like Tan, she not as money/ad hungry at all and is very down to earth. She mentioned today again about ten times how gutted she is that baked potatoes and beans/cheese is high points 🙄 We know, it’s a free food and slimming world life line but just eating that as a go to isn’t healthy, hence where slimming world teaches nothing about nutrition and choices. There’s so much more you can have when you eat out rather than a baked 🥔😂 Then she just had eggs for dinner again another slimming thing as WW points were too much effort. Not selling it
She's gota be one of the biggest money grabbing ones out there. Meal plans and t-shirts and Christmas dex lol

Am I the only one who mostly hate watches these guys buto also finds them self crying with them too? Kate SW had me crying at mothers day, her cancer scare , her friend dying and this. Someone knock some sense into me. Also honest question do you think she's got an eating disorder?
Yeah she's had a rough ride of it. Do you think she keeps falling and dropping stuff on herself coz she going dizzy from starvation? Coz I watched her latest video and she's now fallen and busted up her knee.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
^ I think you'll be surprised to learn Debbie's husband is only 40 lol, I'm quite sure she mentioned their age in some video.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
OMG breaking news Lisa Snow Ebay Guru has quit Weigh Watchers for Slimming World. They all do in the end. Do you think it's because they lose sub's when they starthink Weight Watchers?
Yeah she's had a rough ride of it. Do you think she keeps falling and dropping stuff on herself coz she going dizzy from starvation? Coz I watched her latest video and she's now fallen and busted up her knee.
Have you seen her face in her latest video? Kate SW is far from starving herself she's on the chubby slimcon gain train.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I really admire Debbie SW. She has kept the weight off (all 15 stone of it,) and comes across as very honest and determined. I really wish SW would recognise the positive contribution she has made to their plan and feature her in one of their magazines. I watched her climb Skiddaw in the Lakes and she kept going. Amazing woman and really brave to put herself out there.

Reactions: 7
I really admire Debbie SW. She has kept the weight off (all 15 stone of it,) and comes across as very honest and determined. I really wish SW would recognise the positive contribution she has made to their plan and feature her in one of their magazines. I watched her climb Skiddaw in the Lakes and she kept going. Amazing woman and really brave to put herself out there.
Agree. I'm also surprised she hasn't been featured in the magazine yet.

Reactions: 3
Agree. I'm also surprised she hasn't been featured in the magazine yet.
Probably because she's not like that nikki foppherholic or that jude slimming world.. Normal woman though the age suprises me,it doesn't take away the achievement. She must roll her eyes at most of the stuff on YouTube. But is too kind to ever say anything.

Reactions: 2
I agree, it's absolutely amazing that she's kept the weight off, she really is inspirational. Does anyone else follow This time I've done it on Instagram? She's another lady who has lost a similar amount to Debbie and kept it off! They're amazing!!

Reactions: 1
I agree, it's absolutely amazing that she's kept the weight off, she really is inspirational. Does anyone else follow This time I've done it on Instagram? She's another lady who has lost a similar amount to Debbie and kept it off! They're amazing!!
This time I’ve done it is LOVELY! I’ve met her in person and she’s just as precious.

Probably because she's not like that nikki foppherholic or that jude slimming world.. Normal woman though the age suprises me,it doesn't take away the achievement. She must roll her eyes at most of the stuff on YouTube. But is too kind to ever say anything.
Yeah, sadly I thought maybe it was because she wasn't 'show-offy' enough too...

This is why I never took to SW. people fooling themselves with these weird and awful concoctions. I’d prefer to eat a real piece of cake less often.
I do slimming world, I'm 3 stone down and enjoy it but I don't make any of that crap, it's a bit like making a steak pie from a sandwich thin. I wouldn't be arsed, have buy a pie and syn it ffs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
These bun cake things must taste like tit!
I agree!! Why on earth would you? If you that desperate for a cake then have a bloody cake!! I thought that’s what they preech these SWers... nothing is off limits! 🤔 must be if you have to eat that shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.