Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow mrsmummywright_sw? Classic example of someone using crappy alternatives to try and make something taste like something else - quark mixed with hot chocolate powder on Easter Sunday, anyone?

Also, Claire & Amanda Slimming World. Have followed them for a while; claim to be doing saw, humongous portions, no speed, just fry up after fry up and fakeaway after fakeaway. Their bowels must barely move & surely that amount of ‘free food’ AKA rice pasta potatoes, red meat & canned drinks can’t be good for you? But they all tag SW!
Claire and Amanda have never seen a bloody vegetable in their lives. Between their fakeaways and cans of iru brew, I’m not sure how they have lost weight!

I’d love to know where they get the used McDonald’s packaging for when they have fade-away burgers and chips 😩 has it been festering in their cupboard?
I asked, they go in and ask for the wrappers!

Even most of their breakfasts they seem to put chocolate sauce and cream on!
THEY DO! Weetabix with choc shot on!

Reactions: 1
I am not keen on Katy Jayne. She is very ignorant and the face she pulls... she may as well put her hair in pigtails then she can look like a brats doll.

Reactions: 2
^ Lol about her getting snippy- I can't really imagine her being like that, although I must admit I stopped following her ages ago. Good on those people who clicked No!

@Clairey69: you made me look at her Insta posts😁 I thought it was more like something from Wallace & Gromit than Cheshire cat (these forums bring out the worst in me lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish these slimming world channels would also stop doing charity shop hauls then trying to sell it back for double. The vlogging while driving with children in the car as well! Tan you're a good mum but eyes on the road please 😳

Reactions: 8
^ Lol about her getting snippy- I can't really imagine her being like that, although I must admit I stopped following her ages ago. Good on those people who clicked No!

@Clairey69: you made me look at her Insta posts😁 I thought it was more like something from Wallace & Gromit than Cheshire cat (these forums bring out the worst in me lol)
Haha brilliant. 😂

Hahaha i know😂

If she didn’t want anybody to click on no she shouldn’t have created a poll.

Anyone follow slimming world
Brittany! Is she one of those nu skin reps?? Seems to be trying to flog that tit

Anyone follow Tilly Cutler one minute she is on SW and the next she is eating out and does not mention SW again. It was a shocker when her husband left her out of the blue not long after she had her daughter.

I wish these slimming world channels would also stop doing charity shop hauls then trying to sell it back for double. The vlogging while driving with children in the car as well! Tan you're a good mum but eyes on the road please 😳
I really don't understand charity shop hauls, DonnaDyble has started doing them buys the stuff, brings it home, tries it on does her you tube video then takes it back for a refund.

• Wow
I really don't understand charity shop hauls, DonnaDyble has started doing them buys the stuff, brings it home, tries it on does her you tube video then takes it back for a refund.
OMG... Although I wouldn't expect charity shops to do refunds seems abit immoral once you have donated to a charity to ask for it back. All the charity shops I've ever been to have changing rooms

I didn't realise she takes things back to a charity shop for a refund! The tight cow!

Reactions: 7
I didn't realise she takes things back to a charity shop for a refund! The tight cow!
She doesn't take it all back ,but I've seen her post a video ask what people think then return some items.l very rarely return things to big stores then they end up going to the charity shop still with the tags on.

Reactions: 1
Between taking it back and then them showing off the extortionate profit from charity. No wonder they're all fat, because they're all greedy. Honestly have some forgotten it's actually for charity... Ya know people who help others with heart failure, cancers and so on. The greedy sods are putting themselves at risk of the extra health conditions as it is 😑

Donna D another one I stopped watching, stops posting when she puts on weight throws a strop then pops up again after switching to another diet.

Reactions: 6
I think they have a tick list of what they will do next
SW. My fitness pal
Cleaning. Couch to 5k
Poundland/b&m hauls. Boot sales
Travel blogs. Decorating
HDE. Calorie counting
Charity shop hauls. Begging
The list goes on and on.............

I think they have a tick list of what they will do next
SW. My fitness pal
Cleaning. Couch to 5k
Poundland/b&m hauls. Boot sales
Travel blogs. Decorating
HDE. Calorie counting
Charity shop hauls. Begging
The list goes on and on.............
😂😂😂 Throw some 'weight doesn't define me body positive' in there.

• Haha
I am liking the jd seasonings/spice entice tagging stuff cause if any of them are promoting it they either know f all about cooking/flavours to have to use premade overpriced shite or are happy scamming people, either outcome makes me know everything coming out of their mouths is total shite ..... any idiot who has to say syn free on a herb or spice needs to be drowned in it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.