Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s concerning that people who binge eat might be looking at that glass of 7 Creme eggs, ice cream and squirty cream and think that what they’re doing is ok. It really validates something that is not the norm, or ok at all. 1050 calories in the Creme eggs alone.

How much does this person eat before it becomes too shameful to tell anyone? That’s the other concerning thing there.

Reactions: 6
Another gain for Trim with Tan, so back to SW!
Did anyone notice yesterday she said she had been weighed and put 6lb on but then she's only put 2.4 on today? I know weight fluctuates but Not that much surely?! She's promoting the skinny sauces now, I tried some they were horrible I wouldn't waste my money. No fat no carbs no calories so they must be full of sweetener!!

Reactions: 5
It seems every week Tan gains weight. She really isnt trying much now. Maybe just aim to maintain for a month or two to get back focus and then when she is actually ready, then try weight loss again?

It’s concerning that people who binge eat might be looking at that glass of 7 Creme eggs, ice cream and squirty cream and think that what they’re doing is ok. It really validates something that is not the norm, or ok at all. 1050 calories in the Creme eggs alone.

How much does this person eat before it becomes too shameful to tell anyone? That’s the other concerning thing there.
Check latest post - the eggs were BIGGER than creme eggs apparently. FFS. I don’t give a weeping flying jesus what they choose to shove down their neck but what DOES bother me is how they hashtag their posts & are influencing others who follow them to think that eating is a) normal b) a way to lose weight! It’s just a joke. Slimming World need to clamp down on this lot & fast.

Reactions: 2
of course, trim with tan is back on slimming world everyone knew it would happen

it’s the dishonestly that riles me .... your Amanda’s, Jane Gammons, Harry Prichard and Towers of this world shoving photos of obscene portion sizes on either insta or you tube with the “sw” in their handle is bloody dangerous to some people who follow them and think this is normal ... when clearly they all have a very fucked up relationship with food.

Going back to Harry Prickhard for a minute. He is one of the most vilest, obnoxious folk I have ever had the misfortune to stumble across on instagram. He is clearly trying to get noticed on the modelling scene these days, tagging every designer label he's wearing in his pics. Brown noses telling him he looks like he should be on the front page of vogue. Seriously???? Last week somebody pulled him up for promoting skinny now rather than healthy. A lady commented underneath that he was risking serious health issues with binge eating and eating so much fat. Neither post was nasty but he blocked them both. Pimping an old lady out too, he's definitely shown he'll sell his own granny for a fiver.

Going back to Harry Prickhard for a minute. He is one of the most vilest, obnoxious folk I have ever had the misfortune to stumble across on instagram. He is clearly trying to get noticed on the modelling scene these days, tagging every designer label he's wearing in his pics. Brown noses telling him he looks like he should be on the front page of vogue. Seriously???? Last week somebody pulled him up for promoting skinny now rather than healthy. A lady commented underneath that he was risking serious health issues with binge eating and eating so much fat. Neither post was nasty but he blocked them both. Pimping an old lady out too, he's definitely shown he'll sell his own granny for a fiver.
He reminds me of that Harry guy from Towie. :rolleyes:😂

Saw this on Twitter today. Its getting out of hand:

I think Trim with Tan is slowly starting to put the weight back on. When she got to her target she was about 10 stone something, and she looked incredible. Then she went to 11 stone, then 12 stone... she said she prefers being 12 stone, then after Christmas she got to 13 stone. It’s only a matter of time before she gets to 18 stone again if she isn’t careful. In the video where her fiancé proposed to her, you could see how big she was. She carrying it all around her face as well. She does hide it well because she’s such a pretty woman when she gets herself glammed up! I’m not fat shaming by any means because I’m not exactly slim myself! But if she’s doing meal plan and is a nutritionist that she so claims to be, then she should be setting an example surely?

I think Trim with Tan is slowly starting to put the weight back on. When she got to her target she was about 10 stone something, and she looked incredible. Then she went to 11 stone, then 12 stone... she said she prefers being 12 stone, then after Christmas she got to 13 stone. It’s only a matter of time before she gets to 18 stone again if she isn’t careful. In the video where her fiancé proposed to her, you could see how big she was. I’m not fat shaming by any means because I’m not exactly slim myself! But if she’s doing meal plan and is a nutritionist that she so claims to be, then she should be setting an example surely?
No nutritionist worth their salt would ever EVER promote Skinny Coffee (laxatives) in my opinion so she has zero credibility in my eyes. Ditto her meal plans - she is up down on off plan like a yo yo - why on earth would anyone trust her to put together a healthy balanced meal plan for weigh loss? I don’t understand how she is making good money from this - if indeed she is.

Agree about the weight gain. She needs to stop SW and look for another way.

I have to say though, I do like Tan. There is something about her that is very endearing, she has a kind heart and clearly loves her family to bits. I think she’s struggling with the daily vlogging and recording her life at the moment so I wonder how long she will keep it up. Her content is very samey.

Reactions: 3
Another healthy balanced meal from Claire and Amanda!!!!! SW friendly 😂😂😂
I’d love to know where they get the used McDonald’s packaging for when they have fade-away burgers and chips 😩 has it been festering in their cupboard?

I need to get this off my chest ...
I like watching bayles1986sw Friday finds videos, as she sometimes tells you about some new products that are worth trying, but my goodness does the way she talk irritate me. She splits words up so they sound like two words, like Dee licious, abso lutely. Everything is absolutely delicious, or highly recommend. And she says news instead of use. I also hate the wee ‘jingle’ that she does at the start of the Friday finds video, makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I need to get this off my chest ...
I like watching bayles1986sw Friday finds videos, as she sometimes tells you about some new products that are worth trying, but my goodness does the way she talk irritate me. She splits words up so they sound like two words, like Dee licious, abso lutely. Everything is absolutely delicious, or highly recommend. And she says news instead of use. I also hate the wee ‘jingle’ that she does at the start of the Friday finds video, makes me cringe.
The way she speaks reminds me of that Sarah Ingham bint, who has also passed it on to her poor daughter Isabelle. Its almost as if they speak so slowly and split words up it gives them time to think about what they are going to say next.

Reactions: 1
why does Katy Jayne bug me so much? I started out loving her vlogs, meal ideas, shopping hauls, recipes etc but fast forward to now and she seems so smug and always pulling daft faces in the camera, I cringed watching the latest what I eat in a day vlog, think its time to stop watching

Reactions: 4
why does Katy Jayne bug me so much? I started out loving her vlogs, meal ideas, shopping hauls, recipes etc but fast forward to now and she seems so smug and always pulling daft faces in the camera, I cringed watching the latest what I eat in a day vlog, think its time to stop watching
Oh god same here, i used to enjoy her channel but she just makes me cringe big time.

• Heart
^ Possibly because Katy is constantly (and annoyingly) cheery? Maybe I'm just a moody cow lol. I agree about the pulling daft faces, it sometimes reminds me of the Pillsbury doughboy with those (cute) dimples😁

• Haha
^ Possibly because Katy is constantly (and annoyingly) cheery? Maybe I'm just a moody cow lol. I agree about the pulling daft faces, it sometimes reminds me of the Pillsbury doughboy with those (cute) dimples😁
I don't think it helps that she smiles with her teeth, it gives her that Cheshire cat look that doesn't suit everyone and certainly not her. Check out her latest Instagram picture. 😀

She is another one who seems to be piling on the weight again! I think ever since she became a consultant she has held back on her channel (I am sick of the charity shop hauls!)

I remember when she asked a while ago if her viewers would like to see what she got for bday gifts (she created a poll) and got all snippy and mentioned that a couple of people had clicked no!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.