Slimming World Youtubers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
baking kits by post to her own recipes which she seems to have spent a while perfecting, she makes them at work and says they're very popular so has decided to sell them as kits, looks like a good idea as it seemed more to it than a basic cake mix, she knows her stuff and has sourced decent ingredients etc, I was chuckling at the contrast between her and gammons when it comes to being "biznizz" women.

She started as a 999 call handler but it was too stressful for her, she had a traumatic call from what I remember and it really affected her, she went back into catering and seems to have a good job. She had moved in with her boyfriend but when covid struck he wasn't able to work , think she said he works in the music industry like setting up sound stages etc so she moved back home, I feel for her, she's always worked hard and tried to do the best she can, I hope her baking empire does well.
Fair play to her I hope it's a success , yes her boyfriends in a band but she's also mentioned he has a health condition so maybe he had to shield .

Reactions: 4
Jane Day still banging on whilst weighing two stone more and the cheeky mare has a gastric band. Trying to make out all this time she lost weight with slimming world.

Reactions: 5
Jane Day still banging on whilst weighing two stone more and the cheeky mare has a gastric band. Trying to make out all this time she lost weight with slimming world.
So annoying think she knows it all,going on about her age,she looks every bit of it and more,loose flabby wrinkley skin benefit of a gastric band and still puts on weight

I’ve never warmed to Jane as she’s just not my cup of tea - where does the hate come from? Found her sort of boring to listen to but other than that kind of inoffensive, like a gentle fart when the window is open

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Girl Friday is back, not just with her Friday bore fest but a new diet. She's ready to start a fresh (again) ditching the scales (again) wants the structure of slim fast but without the shakes so just eating at regular times then?

Mutton mouse looks awful she'd been undergoing tests they think she's got fibro/ME ...maybe she has long covid !

Reactions: 3
I can certainly see why she packs on the make up. Rough as!
She certainly is rough looking ,whatever is ailing her is taking a toll it's not like her not to bother with make up and hair,I was surprised.

She certainly is rough looking ,whatever is ailing her is taking a toll it's not like her not to bother with make up and hair,I was surprised.
She needs to get back in her mini skirts and bomber jackets asap😉

• Haha
How dull is girl Friday? just watching her what I eat in a day and she could put an insomniac to sleep with her droning, her portions are tiny! who eats dried chilli flakes over ham on a rice cake? she'll be picking them out of her teeth all day 🤣 had to chuckle at the way she says prim-you-laa cheese

Reactions: 2
How dull is girl Friday? just watching her what I eat in a day and she could put an insomniac to sleep with her droning, her portions are tiny! who eats dried chilli flakes over ham on a rice cake? she'll be picking them out of her teeth all day 🤣 had to chuckle at the way she says prim-you-laa cheese
Click on her vids from time to time. Not done so for ages and wow she looks awful. You know when someone has lost too much weight to the point they look older than they are?

Click on her vids from time to time. Not done so for ages and wow she looks awful. You know when someone has lost too much weight to the point they look older than they are?
Exactly this, she posted a shorts and tee shirt pic on her insta a few weeks ago saying something along the lines of yes I've gained weight but no I don't care. She looked like a rake. Then in her WIEIAD yesterday or day before, she was working out the calories for 3 cherry tomatoes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Exactly this, she posted a shorts and tee shirt pic on her insta a few weeks ago saying something along the lines of yes I've gained weight but no I don't care. She looked like a rake. Then in her WIEIAD yesterday or day before, she was working out the calories for 3 cherry tomatoes 🤦‍♀️
I calorie count now but I never have counted salads and veg, theres duck all in most of it. I also don't count watermelon either. Lifes too short to be weighing lettuce and i guess thats the slimming world in me.

Reactions: 1
I calorie count now but I never have counted salads and veg, theres duck all in most of it. I also don't count watermelon either. Lifes too short to be weighing lettuce and i guess thats the slimming world in me.
I don't think I would especially salad items like tomatoes it's all water anyway.

Patrick from Weigh In Time is back and restarting. Didn't mention if it's SW or something else he'll be trying but he's regained most (all?) of his SW losses.

• Wow
Patrick from Weigh In Time is back and restarting. Didn't mention if it's SW or something else he'll be trying but he's regained most (all?) of his SW losses.
He didn’t make it clear did he!

He said he’s at the weight he was for his first YT video. That video is about him having already lost 10st. If his biggest was 26st then that would be 16st but considering his height he looks bigger than 16st.

I’m really glad to see him back tbh but because he wasn’t open about where he’s at and what his plan is, it seems very unlikely to me that he’ll stick around.

Did anyone see Katie-Jayne's collection the puppies video, they're SO cute!

I must admit as much as her gurning and her hair orgasms piss me off she was always worth watching for the dog. I did have a couple soft spot for Douglas

Poor Douglas I wonder what happened to him :(I'm sure they miss him terribly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.