Slimming World Youtubers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s it called Lex! I’ll have to get a nosy at that...Debbie has put on some weight but she looks a lot better for it, not as haggard and old
I agree she looks less gaunt with some more weight on, she's done amazing but I always did think she went a little too far as she aged herself, each ot their own of course but I think she looks better for a few pounds going on. It's this one......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree she looks less gaunt with some more weight on, she's done amazing but I always did think she went a little too far as she aged herself, each ot their own of course but I think she looks better for a few pounds going on. It's this one......

Besides the thumbnail , curves in all the right places :oops: I bet killing Andrew with the breadknife was deff on Debbies Christmas list 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah seen a glimpse of her lakes stuff, I'm glad she's put some on but I wouldn't be surprised if she makes a bit of a you tube comeback now groups are back on to get back to her unrealistic target. Hey Bayles has made some pointless chatty bore about what plan she's on and why as if she needed to announce she's now CC. We know you idiot it's all you ever go on about, she'd count fresh air in her nutri check app If she could.

• Haha
Yeah seen a glimpse of her lakes stuff, I'm glad she's put some on but I wouldn't be surprised if she makes a bit of a you tube comeback now groups are back on to get back to her unrealistic target. Hey Bayles has made some pointless chatty bore about what plan she's on and why as if she needed to announce she's now CC. We know you idiot it's all you ever go on about, she'd count fresh air in her nutri check app If she could.
She said it's all clicked back into place. Yeah yeah Rach, same old speech. Bore off, she's irritating me even more lately 😔 Also gurny Mcgurner is taking May off isn't she? I so miss those click market place vlogs! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She said it's all clicked back into place. Yeah yeah Rach, same old speech. Bore off, she's irritating me even more lately 😔 Also gurny Mcgurner is taking May off isn't she? I so miss those click market place vlogs! 🤪
It's always clicking into place for her, I feel sorry for her daughter. She's already got food issues without watching mummy counting out how many grains of rice to put on her plate.
She must be stockpiling the 1p bags of choc nibbles from click market for Jim Bob and the boys 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just properly watched one of Debbie's Lake District vlogs, yes I'm bored! I'm sure she called Charlie the dog CharlieBean 😂😂😂

• Haha
At least Debbie is truthful about her gains, not like the rest of them.
87D53521-D61F-4B10-872E-5710761ACACB.jpeg
7DCE19ED-5F92-4FC8-99FF-4D7F6F7B9779.jpeg

• Heart
girl friday driving me mad saying items are good to "decanter" into smaller pots, its decant.....decant.....decant.....decant. I just can't watch her, she drives me insane 🤣

• Haha
does anyone watch laura rebecca? she was at slimcon one year and has dipped in and out of SW for years, I like her, she's quirky and usually very honest, I see she's started her own little side line business, I hope she does well. I always felt like Jane, Tan, Helen etc always froze her out, I like to see the under dog blossom

does anyone watch laura rebecca? she was at slimcon one year and has dipped in and out of SW for years, I like her, she's quirky and usually very honest, I see she's started her own little side line business, I hope she does well. I always felt like Jane, Tan, Helen etc always froze her out, I like to see the under dog blossom
I used to watch her all the time she's a lovely girl ,what type of business has she started ,last I saw she'd left teaching and was a paramedic ( I think that's what it was )

I used to watch her all the time she's a lovely girl ,what type of business has she started ,last I saw she'd left teaching and was a paramedic ( I think that's what it was )
I think she was working in a 999 contact centre but last videos i watched she had gone into catering and was on furlough from a hotel where she was like head of catering so controlled the menu.
She used to cook some lovely dishes x

I think she was working in a 999 contact centre but last videos i watched she had gone into catering and was on furlough from a hotel where she was like head of catering so controlled the menu.
She used to cook some lovely dishes x
Yes she cooked some lovely stuff even though she was studying and working in Sainsbury’s she always cooked from scratch, even for the whole family…Gammons take note!

baking kits by post to her own recipes which she seems to have spent a while perfecting, she makes them at work and says they're very popular so has decided to sell them as kits, looks like a good idea as it seemed more to it than a basic cake mix, she knows her stuff and has sourced decent ingredients etc, I was chuckling at the contrast between her and gammons when it comes to being "biznizz" women.

She started as a 999 call handler but it was too stressful for her, she had a traumatic call from what I remember and it really affected her, she went back into catering and seems to have a good job. She had moved in with her boyfriend but when covid struck he wasn't able to work , think she said he works in the music industry like setting up sound stages etc so she moved back home, I feel for her, she's always worked hard and tried to do the best she can, I hope her baking empire does well.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.