Slimming World Youtubers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Executive dieting of some sort. Because I know if I was a CEO I’d want to partayyyyy with other porky professionals. I thought it was some kind of 1:1 spin off but I guess not?

Reactions: 5
Executive dieting of some sort. Because I know if I was a CEO I’d want to partayyyyy with other porky professionals. I thought it was some kind of 1:1 spin off but I guess not?
Her 1:1 account has gone so not sure its all very strange

Reactions: 2
She's always chasing the next buck, it's one of the reasons I wouldn't be a fan of her content in general. You get the feeling nothing is really genuine as she's always trying to turn it in to a moneymaker. Although the way she refers to her husband as Mr Dyble sends me right over the edge altogether :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's always chasing the next buck, it's one of the reasons I wouldn't be a fan of her content in general. You get the feeling nothing is really genuine as she's always trying to turn it in to a moneymaker. Although the way she refers to her husband as Mr Dyble sends me right over the edge altogether :ROFLMAO:
Probably another one where husband has said she needs to really start working now that the daughters in her teens and no longer needs the sahm after school. She doesn't want to so looks for the next money making scheme she can do from home.
My sister in law is like this, her two are in 6th form and year 9 but she still works the very same part time hours she did when her eldest was a baby. They struggle financially even though my brother works long hours but she won't pick up more hours or even find another job. She has been a avon rep for a few years but i doubt that rakes it in.

Reactions: 3
Her 1:1 account has gone so not sure its all very strange
Donna still has her 1.1 Cambridge account on Facebook and Instagram. Her new venture seems to be in addition to this, she is calling it The Executive Weight Loss Lounge with Donna Dyble and charging £39.99 per month. In reality it's a FB group that she is charging membership for! With that said she doesn't seem as active in promoting the 1:1 Cambridge as she has been in the past which makes me wonder if she has slipped of the bandwagon again!

Reactions: 3
I find her nauseating and very superficial!

£40 a month for that yo-yo know it all to bang on about food in that annoying accent. Going on about Jaaaade and mr dyble while she cries into whatever she’s secretly binging on.

It’s not even her accent I can’t stand ,it’s her voice 😣

Reactions: 1
£40 a month for that yo-yo know it all to bang on about food in that annoying accent. Going on about Jaaaade and mr dyble while she cries into whatever she’s secretly binging on.
I know it probably makes me a dreadful person but I lol-ed hard at this!

Reactions: 1
Katy Jayne is as bad as Tan ,in her latest vid she went for a run was sweating like a pig then took the dogs for a walk , after that she went grocery shopping without even having a shower as she wanted to save it until just before group .

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Katy Jayne is as bad as Tan ,in her latest vid she went for a run was sweating like a pig then took the dogs for a walk , after that she went grocery shopping without even having a shower as she wanted to save it until just before group .
Always had a feeling she wiffed a bit 🤢

• Haha
Look how sweaty 🥵
D3A4C199-69E0-4400-AA0B-96338E121E71.png
I I don’t know wtf those two red blemishes are on her cheeks
12F94BF8-5FC7-4390-91DB-864755330E41.png

• Haha
  • Wow
She looks a bit wild there, what's with the eyes 👀? Constantly looks surprised 🤣🤣🤣
Definitely got Rowan Atkinsons rubber face 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.