Slimming World Youtubers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
another charity shop haul from KJ, she's so in denial about size, says she's around a 12-16 as she's a 12/14 on the top and 14/16 at the bottom yet a size 12 black jacket looks like it's 3 sizes too small and the larger size items fit her fine although she claims they're too big :ROFLMAO: the poses she does when trying them on....urgh...stop it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he's mega smug. He's also the brother of Lauren Harries the one off of Celebrity BB !
Can you imagine growing up with Lauren Harries as your sibling? How difficult that must have been, I remember watching them as a kid with all that curly hair doing all the antiques shows on TV. I wonder if Patrick got a look in?

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine growing up with Lauren Harries as your sibling? How difficult that must have been, I remember watching them as a kid with all that curly hair doing all the antiques shows on TV. I wonder if Patrick got a look in?
I doubt it , likely why he's so attention seeking now.

I could never warm to him - he came across a bit too jazzhands for me. He had a pretty good following back in the day though from recollection?

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell.- Lauren Harries! That’s a blast from the past. I had no idea they were related. I’ll have to watch a bit more of patrick’s u tube to suss him out.

I think Patrick seems really fake. Idk, I just can’t warm to him. I don’t think he is a bad person though and he didn’t deserve to be shafted by Chins and her team of witches. Especially when he has MH struggles.

Reactions: 4
I think Patrick seems really fake. Idk, I just can’t warm to him. I don’t think he is a bad person though and he didn’t deserve to be shafted by Chins and her team of witches. Especially when he has MH struggles.
they really went for him didn't they? Any one else seen Kate has cancer or pre-cancer again?

• Wow
  • Sad
they really went for him didn't they? Any one else seen Kate has cancer or pre-cancer again?
I hadn't seen her in a while that must be a shock to her after all the surgery she had. I read that gynae cancer can be attributed to excessive weight amongst other things.

• Sad
I just watched Kates update she said the doctor fat and age shamed her and the nurse very crudely called the device they used a dildocam.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.