Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Oh right ! I thought she was up dancing or something 😂 is she still as big ?
Just had a look at her tik tok, she said she’s back up to 27 stone. She’s totally slating slimming world, erm you lost over 12 stone on it love, you’ve put the weight back on because you packed it in! These people make me laugh as though it’s Slimming Worlds fault 😂. She’s going on about a big bag of pasta saying she could have eaten an unlimited amount for each meal if she’d wanted, well who would eat pasta for every meal throughout the day. SW gets a bad name, ok pasta is a ‘free food’ but it’s bloody common sense not to eat a kilo of it a day. People say SW isn‘t sustainable in the long term but isn’t it the same with any diet plan, you stop you gain right?!
She‘s clearly trying to make a few quid on tik tok!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

lexiloo

VIP Member
just seen all the new posts on here, yep Debbie posted another site under a name her insta was once called and her profile name on here.....yes she has a tattle account! to say that her husband was sending dick pics to other women and it had happened before, there was a lot on there but she's since deleted most of it although some of it is still there. Every time I see people comment what a lovely couple they are I think if only they knew what a dirty dog he actually is. He makes me sick, every time she shows one of the cakes he's made I shudder and wonder if he iced it with his knob.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

monga

VIP Member
Let's face it anyone of them could have fed those dogs and as for shredding bedding they could have at least put straw in or something. Personally being a dog owner theres no way my dogs would be living outside. There's no excuse for what they did to those poor dogs. She's got another post up showing you guessed it more gifted food.
Even if it was the case they were shredding the bedding there’s no excuse for making them live in their own excrement... she’s a cruel fucker, that collie dog was riddled with arthritis the vet said it would’ve been in intense pain and should’ve been on pain relief there’s just no excuse for treating an animal like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 10

JDo777

Since I saw this post I’ve been crying on and off, I cannot abide or tolerate any abuse or neglect of an animal, there is NO excuse whatsoever for what the Sams family put those two poor defenceless dogs through, help is out there if they needed it but it was sheer laziness and neglect. They’re obviously not short of money if they can go to Disneyland and Vicky buys more crappy tat in a week than I could possibly do in a lifetime...she’s got a brass neck putting herself out there on a very regular basis, showcasing the crap she purchases, making out she’s holier than thou with her Salvation Army involvement, I doubt they’d forgive such vile and abhorrent behaviour towards a living creature. I wonder if the companies she’s signed up with to advertise their products know what a disgusting, detestable and repugnant excuse for a human being they’re using to tout their wares?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh look who popped up in the comments section on the calendar news fb page 🤣🤣🤣
I like Debbie I’ve got to say I find her personable, she’s honest and I think because she is a bit dowdy and a plain Jane she settled for the bog eyed perv she married ... lord that ugly bog eyed fuck should be grateful to her instead of sending messages to another woman for Debbie to find and it subsequently coming to light so that everyone knows what he is like... I feel sorry for Debbie ... she doesn’t deserve that

As for the bog eyed fuck and his conspiracy theory perhaps he like to run it past me who lost my dad in January to covid which he contracted in hospital while being treated for something unrelated and myself, hubby and two of children caught covid from visiting my dad when he was end of life.

• Heart

Flutterbye

How could one of them not have realised those dogs were literally starving to death?

Surely one of them - or their children, would have thought something wasn’t right? The dogs were so emaciated, how could you not notice?

The shredding of the beds I understand as I have a dog that will rip any toy, bed, blanket to shreds within half an hour, but if they were actually providing food they would have seen that it wasn’t being eaten by the dog with the bone wedged in its throat and have been alerted to the fact that there was something wrong.

lexiloo

VIP Member
has debbie stopped sharing weight loss updates? I don't watch her much but usually check her insta for her weekly updates, there's no denying she's done amazingly well but her droning voice and manic stares in the camera put me off her vlogs

Reactions: 8

Lace&Ribbons

How could one of them not have realised those dogs were literally starving to death?

Surely one of them - or their children, would have thought something wasn’t right? The dogs were so emaciated, how could you not notice?

The shredding of the beds I understand as I have a dog that will rip any toy, bed, blanket to shreds within half an hour, but if they were actually providing food they would have seen that it wasn’t being eaten by the dog with the bone wedged in its throat and have been alerted to the fact that there was something wrong.
Let's face it anyone of them could have fed those dogs and as for shredding bedding they could have at least put straw in or something. Personally being a dog owner theres no way my dogs would be living outside. There's no excuse for what they did to those poor dogs. She's got another post up showing you guessed it more gifted food.

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Omfg! 2 things.
How annoying is Katy Jane?
How fucking annoying is Rachel?
I've just come off 9 nights and I thought I'd catch up with the tattle bastards!
Won't sleep tonight THAT IS FOR SURE!
Jesus, pass me the gin 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Could imagine her all a flutter at his cake creations
Fanny flutter ?

That’s dreadful, I’m so sorry 😥 xxx
Thankyou, it’s been a tough couple of months. I was told my cancer was no longer treatable and to put my affairs in order only to be told they had made a mistake, then my OH brother and now his mum is hospitalised with it too And she is quite poorly. Tough times indeed but all we can do is hope and 🙏 and I,m not religious , not one bit but if it helps I,ll give it a go xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Emperortooco

VIP Member
hello lovely people, be like me and order pj's in a size 12/14 thinking they'll be comfy and loose, they're supposed to have a peplum bottom but im so delusional about my size they're skin tight and fit like a sausage skin....gurn, gurn, gurn

View attachment 518670

View attachment 518671
What’s with the model pose ? She stands like a fucking weight lifter whenever she does a try on, looks more like a bloke in drag !

and the daft gurning/grin as Jim bob hands her a cuppa 😂
Don,t forget the stupid snigger and those fucking curved eyebrows that look like she has copied them from the clown at Blackpool Pleasure Beach

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Whoa when did the messages to other women take place? Always had a soft spot for Debbie too so hoping it’s not true 🤐

Also, condolences for your Dad 🙏🏻

Flutterbye

Just to add that my dog most definitely does not live outside either, he’s a pet and is treated as such.

I just can’t get my head around it at all to be honest, how long must the neglect have been going on for those poor dogs to be in such a state? Months and months. No way would I have the cheek to promote myself on social media if I’d behaved like that, I’d be so ashamed I’d disappear.

lexiloo

VIP Member
hello lovely people, be like me and order pj's in a size 12/14 thinking they'll be comfy and loose, they're supposed to have a peplum bottom but im so delusional about my size they're skin tight and fit like a sausage skin....gurn, gurn, gurn

kj.png

kj1.png

• Haha
  • Wow