Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see girl Friday has opened her insta back up after her rant about keeping it private now and feels safe as she knows all her followers πŸ˜‚
when did she do that ? whats the deal with bayles followed her for a while and know she does friday finds but she always seemed ok perhaps a tad ditsy with her speech the only thing i found odd was the situation with her daughter can anyone let me know please

Reactions: 1
when did she do that ? whats the deal with bayles followed her for a while and know she does friday finds but she always seemed ok perhaps a tad ditsy with her speech the only thing i found odd was the situation with her daughter can anyone let me know please
she closed it down a couple of weeks ago and did a rant vlog on youtube aimed at tattle, she said she was keeping it private but she's made it public again already, makes me chuckle when they go to the effort of a public rant and foot stamping to just quietly go back on their words soon afterwards πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she closed it down a couple of weeks ago and did a rant vlog on youtube aimed at tattle, she said she was keeping it private but she's made it public again already, makes me chuckle when they go to the effort of a public rant and foot stamping to just quietly go back on their words soon afterwards πŸ˜‚
oh is that the one where she said people kept sending her screenshots which is code for i have been reading it ?

• Haha
And I bet shes still got the kids plastered all over it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Girl Friday has cut her banana in to heart shaped to go on her porridge ffs! How old is she

• Haha
Reactions: 3
after scanning rachels page she a bit anoyying but i dont think shes on the scales of say jane gammons i find the thing with her daughter strange though a bit odd how she can do so much in the UK then go abroad and need special assistance of course people will question that

after scanning rachels page she a bit anoyying but i dont think shes on the scales of say jane gammons i find the thing with her daughter strange though a bit odd how she can do so much in the UK then go abroad and need special assistance of course people will question that
yeah she's more irritating than anything, she spends ages chopping smarties in half for her treat bowls to cut down on syns and everything is "highly, highly recommended" just a weight loss bore in general but her recent tantrum made her a tattle fave ;) she really hit back at the suggestion she uses her daughters disability for gain yet she was the one giving tips out on how to queue jump at Disney with her daughter yet she seems to manage just fine here in the UK, like you say people will pick up on that and question it but Rachel does not like anyone asking her things like that and has a total melt down over any type of calling out, she might even put a whole smartie on her treat bowl out of anger tonight!

she does like to remind people how much things cost and that her wedding and house were paid for, she's the classic "im considerably richer than youuuuuu" type she left a comment on Tan's vlog about wedding cut backs and it was more a brag that she had a huge budget.

• Haha
yeah she's more irritating than anything, she spends ages chopping smarties in half for her treat bowls to cut down on syns and everything is "highly, highly recommended" just a weight loss bore in general but her recent tantrum made her a tattle fave ;) she really hit back at the suggestion she uses her daughters disability for gain yet she was the one giving tips out on how to queue jump at Disney with her daughter yet she seems to manage just fine here in the UK, like you say people will pick up on that and question it but Rachel does not like anyone asking her things like that and has a total melt down over any type of calling out, she might even put a whole smartie on her treat bowl out of anger tonight!

she does like to remind people how much things cost and that her wedding and house were paid for, she's the classic "im considerably richer than youuuuuu" type she left a comment on Tan's vlog about wedding cut backs and it was more a brag that she had a huge budget.
i saw that video and i thought what is she doing
why would you make a video on how to que jump and not expect questions is slightly odd i need to re watch the tattle video

Anyone see the pic Debbie has on her grid of her and #creepyhusband with the face masks ,his is a funny face one but it still looks like his actual face πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone see the pic Debbie has on her grid of her and #creepyhusband with the face masks ,his is a funny face one but it still looks like his actual face πŸ˜‚
Yes, I had to take a double take. Poor Debbie. I actually feel sorry for her.

• Haha
omg! howling, he must be one of the only men out there whos dick is better looking than his face! no wonder he sends them pics of down south not up north ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
omg! howling, he must be one of the only men out there whos dick is better looking than his face! no wonder he sends them pics of down south not up north ;)
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it ( his mask ,not his dick )it still looked him ...hilarious :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Gobshite Gammon Moonface wants a chat on YouTube guys 🀣🀣🀣 Blubberfest probably

I don't watch her videos anymore cos she winds me up so much with her utter BS.... What's this, Let's talk FM?? Does that mean Female Masterbation or Fat Mumbo-jumbo or what?? πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg just looked, wtf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Why does he pose like he’s a comedian on all the pics, poor Debbie. I’m sure she could have done better than him, he looks a right prick. That’s without the dick pics πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
donna dybles new video how i became a 1:1 consultant before it even starts i can feel its going to be a big MLM pitch
or will it be a rant about that rachel person lets find out

hey everyone as promised im here to tell you how i became a consultant pretty sure no one asked but k donna

so 1;1 charge you 50 pound to do training to see who is serious or not really ? would a legit company charge you to train?

had to turn off i know donna is stupid but jesus so u pay 50 pound to train u then have to buy an esstianls kit for 200 but get the 50 pound knocked off so 150 in total to set up a business ''very cheap'' i had to turn off cant believe she can not see its an MLM either that or she knows it is and just pure stupid

''''direct sales'' noo donna its an MLM

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can't believe she has the balls to put that video up when she's only been a consultant for about 5 minutes and is no where near target weight. Come and preach at me when your a size 10 Donna and have maintained it for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
edited to add

you have to pay 50 pound to train you then have to buy an esttential kit for 200 pound (you get the 50 back when passed training)

and then a booster kit of 400

yes donna sounds legit to me

I can't believe she has the balls to put that video up when she's only been a consultant for about 5 minutes and is no where near target weight. Come and preach at me when your a size 10 Donna and have maintained it for years.
the amount u have to put out to join is crazy she wont accept its an MLM but it is through and through

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.