Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watch Lisa Snow AKA Fatdogpenguin on Ebay justifying her shocking markups in her latest video by claiming shes saving them from landfill. No lisa you are not, you are stopping someone with a small budget than you from getting good quality clothing at a reasonable price. Your not doing the charity shop or the world a favour your just lining your own pocket! Also couldn't help but lol at her back tracking and lying about the work shes done on items and the price she paid . Lastly how the helk can she claim something has only been worn once? How can she know.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else watch Lisa Snow AKA Fatdogpenguin on Ebay justifying her shocking markups in her latest video by claiming shes saving them from landfill. No lisa you are not, you are stopping someone with a small budget than you from getting good quality clothing at a reasonable price. Your not doing the charity shop or the world a favour your just lining your own pocket! Also couldn't help but lol at her back tracking and lying about the work shes done on items and the price she paid . Lastly how the helk can she claim something has only been worn once? How can she know.
ive just looked at her ebay, she's got over 800 items active! and a quick look at her completed listings show she's raking it in

Reactions: 2
No wonder she couldn't wait to quit her job! Hubby and covid convenient excuse 😏

Reactions: 3
No wonder she couldn't wait to quit her job! Hubby and covid convenient excuse 😏
I know! Makes me sick hearing her saying "I paid £3 for this in a charity shop so I'm going to list it as worn once and ask about £38" for it. 😒 glad I don't live in her area because she would put me off donating to the charity shops.

I know! Makes me sick hearing her saying "I paid £3 for this in a charity shop so I'm going to list it as worn once and ask about £38" for it. 😒 glad I don't live in her area because she would put me off donating to the charity shops.
Same here, its really put me off her since she's been pushing it. I used to quite like her 😒

Reactions: 4
Lisa is just ridiculous with this charity buying and then reselling. Why would you tell us what you paid then what you're charging, it's greedy af. Vicky Simkiss drives me insane how can one woman be so boring about every single thing. I really tried but it's so dull

Lisa is just ridiculous with this charity buying and then reselling. Why would you tell us what you paid then what you're charging, it's greedy af. Vicky Simkiss drives me insane how can one woman be so boring about every single thing. I really tried but it's so dull
She really is, her voice just makes me sleepy. I don't even know why she bothers vlogging she doesn't do anything 🤷‍♀️

Donna Dybles's instagram photos on her mlm page. Now she's hiding the 5000 diets and tantrums she had when she's basically back to the 13 stone she's constantly been for about 5 years. That photo is hilarious

Shes so ridiculous I thought she needed her own thread

Reactions: 1
katy janes new vlog is a cleaning routine, she just jumps on any old bandwagon! have people really asked her for it? if so what's wrong with them?

• Haha
katy janes new vlog is a cleaning routine, she just jumps on any old bandwagon! have people really asked her for it? if so what's wrong with them?
They're all running out of content now except the big YTers that have clinched the big brand deals ...I must have a look now while I do the ironing that's all they're good for these days ..Chore entertainment ..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does she really only freshen her towels in the tumble dryer with a dryer sheet instead of washing them (or does she mean the "show towels" )jeez I wash my towels after every use or maybe I'm the odd one out.

Why does Katy Jayne seem like she's always on the edge of a breakdown. Smiling away like she's had tablets but she can't hide the resentment bubbling underneath. Is she in her 50s 🤔

• Haha
Does she really only freshen her towels in the tumble dryer with a dryer sheet instead of washing them (or does she mean the "show towels" )jeez I wash my towels after every use or maybe I'm the odd one out.
I do too, one use = one wash in this house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.