Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that and im pretty sure years ago she aluded to amelia having somthing too ? She mentioned theres a reason they wont leave her with other people then family unless it was just me asumming but thats the impression i got
Oh ! I've never heard her say that ? but she has a pretty good lifestyle for someone that spends most of her time in bed ;) unless she's meeting the Tuesday girls..

Reactions: 2
I thought that and im pretty sure years ago she aluded to amelia having somthing too ? She mentioned theres a reason they wont leave her with other people then family unless it was just me asumming but thats the impression i got
I remember that too. Then again, Donna has a tendency to allude to "stuff she wont go in to". I can never tell if thats true, or if she just says it to sound more interesting.

Reactions: 4
I remember that too. Then again, Donna has a tendency to allude to "stuff she wont go in to". I can never tell if thats true, or if she just says it to sound more interesting.
yeah thats what i thought too and i thought maybe shes just one of them parents who doesnt like other people having their children
shes really gone off on that emma hasnt she she clearly knows its wrong as shes deleted the pyramid scheme comment

how can anyone think its healthy to loose weight that quickly weather your fit enough to do the diet is irrielvant its not teaching you anything in the way of REAL portion control it encourages you to eat their crappy chocolate bar which how the hell is that healthy? as for someone saying somtimes u need to take food out of the equation

no you need to knuckle down and deal with your issues if you have a food problem fine but seek help and advice and try to be able to deal with it dont give someone meal replacements because u can not live on that your just prolonging the process by doing that i used to like donna years ago of course things were fishy somtimes but this has made me realise how dumb she is

how can anyone think its healthy to loose weight that quickly weather your fit enough to do the diet is irrielvant its not teaching you anything in the way of REAL portion control it encourages you to eat their crappy chocolate bar which how the hell is that healthy? as for someone saying somtimes u need to take food out of the equation

no you need to knuckle down and deal with your issues if you have a food problem fine but seek help and advice and try to be able to deal with it dont give someone meal replacements because u can not live on that your just prolonging the process by doing that i used to like donna years ago of course things were fishy somtimes but this has made me realise how dumb she is
I thought she had a lot of health problems high BP ,fatty liver ,cholesterol to name but a few and all those those conditions never pushed her into doing something about her weight ..but an MLM scheme has ๐Ÿค”

I thought she had a lot of health problems high BP ,fatty liver ,cholesterol to name but a few and all those those conditions never pushed her into doing something about her weight ..but an MLM scheme has ๐Ÿค”
exactly bit odd isnt it .............. do u think she genuinally does not see it and is just naiave or knows it is ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So, below Donna's rant, someone else left a comment saying it was a pyramid scheme (or words to that effect) and she has deleted it. Left the original "not a healthy way to lose weight" comment and all her rant replies, but seems to delete the pyramid scheme comments. Proving more and more thats exactly what it is.

Another person has now left this comment
Screenshot_20200912-130237_YouTube.jpg

Let's see how long she leaves that up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
exactly bit odd isnt it .............. do u think she genuinally does not see it and is just naiave or knows it is ?
Does a fish swim ๐Ÿ˜‚ of course she knows it ..isn't her hubby part of the WL business he was pushing that stuff a few years ago while she was doing the concert promo work ,she's just jumped on the bandwagon with him..

• Wow
Does a fish swim ๐Ÿ˜‚ of course she knows it ..isn't her hubby part of the WL business he was pushing that stuff a few years ago while she was doing the concert promo work ,she's just jumped on the bandwagon with him..
i neer knew that wow shes as bad as jane

Wow! I didnt know he did that!!

i neer knew that wow shes as bad as jane
She's a crafty mare Donna ..I remember having a look to see what he did for a living that would fund their lifestyle as they don't seem to be short of a bob or two and it was some shakes based WL programme ,I remember thinking why the hell is she not on it then if it's so good ..

Wow! I didnt know he did that!!
Yes his FB used to be open this was a couple of yrs ago I had a snoop to see what he did for a living it was some shake based WL programme he was pushing, didn't think much of it at the time ,but remember thinking why she wasn't on the programme if it was so good as she was struggling losing at the time ..

I think if your super morbidly obese the 1-1 diet may be recommended by your doctor as a quick fix as the benefits would out weight the risks. For the average person who has maybe 1-3 stones to loose i wouldn't recommend this diet as your more likely to put all the weight back on plus more after you stop. Which is what I assume will happen with Donna.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.