Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watching some of angies old videos cause im off and they come up on recommended one shes talking about a tea club at work and how they kept offering her toast back in 2016 this was i cant help but laugh at the way shes going on how there ''trying to shove food down your throat'' and also why would you join a tea club where you know theres gonna be crap if you wanted to stay clear from it ?

i just cant get over these people always blaming others i know we all have our demons heck i am sucker to biscuits especially with tea but bloody hell is there any need to go on liike there shoving it down your throats anyway rant over haaa

Reactions: 2
A regular commenter amongst the SW youtubers has commented on Donna's latest weigh loss update, rightly stating that its extremely restrictive and not advisable to lose more that 1-2lb a week. Well, Donna ain't happy πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A regular commenter amongst the SW youtubers has commented on Donna's latest weigh loss update, rightly stating that its extremely restrictive and not advisable to lose more that 1-2lb a week. Well, Donna ain't happy πŸ˜‚
please let me see the screen shot of this

of course she aint happy someones knocking her MLm

Original comment
Screenshot_20200911-223803_YouTube.jpg

Donna's replies
Screenshot_20200911-223852_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200911-223910_YouTube.jpg

She's deleted the pyramid scheme commentπŸ˜‚ Which it absolutely is. I mean, come on, her own consultant allowed her to become a consultant 3 or 4 weeks in to the plan! Says it all!
And it is restrictive. And she knows it, which is why her meals are all super zoomed in pictures so you cant tell how tiny the portion is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Original comment
View attachment 240036
Donna's replies
View attachment 240038
View attachment 240039

She's deleted the pyramid scheme commentπŸ˜‚ Which it absolutely is. I mean, come on, her own consultant allowed her to become a consultant 3 or 4 weeks in to the plan! Says it all!
And it is restrictive. And she knows it, which is why her meals are all super zoomed in pictures so you cant tell how tiny the portion is.
Plus the fact she's lost duck all IMO ,she's a crook of the highest order is our Donna it's all to fund her lifestyle which she can't do without ,she loves the high life ..

Another conmon trait is them having a bad week and β€œforgetting to film” love it when they even say its not cause it was a bad week then go on to say they didnt lose or maintainedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

with donna oh yh that comes across so bad she acts vunerable due to her MH but i dont think shes as niave as makes out

Another conmon trait is them having a bad week and β€œforgetting to film” love it when they even say its not cause it was a bad week then go on to say they didnt lose or maintainedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

with donna oh yh that comes across so bad she acts vunerable due to her MH but i dont think shes as niave as makes out
Like I say I had a good nosey on her FB years ago when she did SW ,her hubby's was open too ;) it wouldn't surprise me if she's claiming disability benefits along with every other benefit going ,she has an expensive lifestyle 2/3 foreign holidays a yr something has to fund the constant home renovations and macbooks ..

Reactions: 2
Like I say I had a good nosey on her FB years ago when she did SW ,her hubby's was open too ;) it wouldn't surprise me if she's claiming disability benefits along with every other benefit going ,she has an expensive lifestyle 2/3 foreign holidays a yr something has to fund the constant home renovations and macbooks ..
I thought that and im pretty sure years ago she aluded to amelia having somthing too ? She mentioned theres a reason they wont leave her with other people then family unless it was just me asumming but thats the impression i got

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.