Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch Vicky Mouse?

I have never seen anyone one buy so much tat from the pound shop! EVER. And when she goes to Costco, there is so much treat stuff!
She's always hid behind the camera but this week she has revealed herself and done a cleaning vlog. BORRRRRIIING!
I had to go check I was confusing her with vicky simkiss 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, its all for the kids ;) ....I thought she must have 7 or 8 with the amount she buys! But no, there are just 2 living at home!
Yeah that Mickey Mouse wave OMG! :ROFLMAO: Cringe
I thought the same, I was shocked when she said she had two!! Oh yeah just realised she waves like Mickey Mouse 😂
She must spend about £500 a week on food, almost as bad as someone else we know 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't stand her facial expressions and hand gestures and all that tat and clutter she accumulates ..
when she sprayed the worktops and just wiped the middle of them as so much clutter on the edges I was done, I thought the "before" was all the clutter and the after would have been tidied away, seems not

• Haha
when she sprayed the worktops and just wiped the middle of them as so much clutter on the edges I was done, I thought the "before" was all the clutter and the after would have been tidied away, seems not
The only way that clutter could be moved is into a skip ,I couldn't live like that I love a good clean . Those hundreds of ornaments and DVD's she has must be thick with dust as it would take her years to go around them all ..I've seen less clutter on hoarding buried alive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched the cleaning video, Jesus I couldn’t cope with all that clutter! She must be a hoarder, there’s no way I could put my feet up on the couch and relax with all that tat in the living room 😳

• Haha
Just watched the cleaning video, Jesus I couldn’t cope with all that clutter! She must be a hoarder, there’s no way I could put my feet up on the couch and relax with all that tat in the living room 😳
Where does she dish up the dinner ? or even eat it ..there's that much junk there's barely room to set a plate down, and that table is not operational there's too much on it ..but the funniest was the bedroom ,she's the Insta worthy tray sat on the bed but that much junk lying around it she'd need to dig a trench to get into it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Where does she dish up the dinner ? or even eat it ..there's that much junk there's barely room to set a plate down, and that table is not operational there's too much on it ..but the funniest was the bedroom ,she's the Insta worthy tray sat on the bed but that much junk lying around it she'd need to dig a trench to get into it :ROFLMAO:
God knows, there’s no room for anything is there. Maybe she‘ll turn up on one of those hoarders programmes!
Yeah I noticed the tray 😂
My boys would love her set up in the kitchen though, did you notice the jars with all biscuits and chocolate tea cakes etc and the stand will all crisps in, if I had snacks out like that they’d be gone daily in my house, I have to hide stuff when I go shopping otherwise they’d have it eaten in a day (they can eat some obvs) Her kids must just live on junk!

Last edited:
God knows, there’s no room for anything is there. Maybe she‘ll turn up on one of those hoarders programmes!
Yeah I noticed the tray 😂
My boys would love her set up in the kitchen though, did you notice the jars with all biscuits and chocolate tea cakes etc and the stand will all crisps in, if I had snacks out like that they’d be gone daily in my house, I have to hide stuff when I go shopping otherwise they’d have it eaten in a day (they can eat some obvs) Her kids must just live on junk!
I know I couldn't believe the amount of sweets and biscuits ,It was like our corner shop,how many kids has she ? I'm like you I have to hide them away otherwise everytime they'd go in the kitchen they'd be reaching for them ..

Whoever called Edith doing #Ad's and sponsored videos well done.
Knew that's what she was setting her up for:sneaky: she'll be taking inspo from Ryan's toy review he's a multi millionaire 😂 hope she's declaring the extra income to the social ;)

Knew that's what she was setting her up for:sneaky: she'll be taking inspo from Ryan's toy review he's a multi millionaire 😂 hope she's declaring the extra income to the social ;)
I think if she sticks with #Gifted items she should be safe.

• Haha
Is she a teacher ? I thought she was a classroom assistant ,maybe she has ..does she make much as a reseller ? what's her Ebay name?
Oh yeah she's a TA. She sells or at least tries to sell £2 charity shop buys for £40. I think her user name is something like fatdogpenguin.

Girl Friday's Finds appear to be made up of entirely of sweets. That with her Disney obsession makes me wonder if she's actually an adult.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.