Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being picky to say how annoying Girl Friday's kids shouting in the background of her Vinted video was?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wowzers I’ve just watched Vicky mouse - clean with me video. After reading about her on here. I can’t believe what I’ve just seen. How much stuff. Every room is full to the brim with stuff. This can’t be normal. I personally like my comforts around me. I like extra cushions on my sofa and bed. I love my candles and filling my home with pictures etc - i dont do minimalistic. My dressing table as all my stuff on it etc. However I can still take everything off and dust all over etc. How the hell can she dust in the middle and say it’s all clean. Every room was cluttered and full of stuff. She only about five shops away from being qualified for Hoarders uk.

Reactions: 4
I see Friday finds is having a break . I will miss all those finds that have been available in shops for the last 5 years anyway 😂

• Haha
I see Friday finds is having a break . I will miss all those finds that have been available in shops for the last 5 years anyway 😂
Well you know our Girl Friday she'll be busy getting her house ready for autumn and Halloween . Then she has to work out how many syns there are in each Halloween treat from Home Bargains if you chop it in half and crumble it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone know how DD double weight loss (according to her ) weigh in went ?

Reactions: 1
Well you know our Girl Friday she'll be busy getting her house ready for autumn and Halloween . Then she has to work out how many syns there are in each Halloween treat from Home Bargains if you chop it in half and crumble it.
Oh God whats her beef🤣

There was no pic, maybe she'll show it in her YouTube video.......? :unsure:
Just wondered she never hit those numbers before .it could be scam to get people to buy into that Cambridge thing she's fronting?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.