Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when has Debbie started blowing kisses at the end of her vlogs :ROFLMAO: ?
I haven't watched her much recently but I watched a recent one just now and saw she blew a kiss!
That is just not her style at all, made me cringe!
I've noticed this she's been doing for a while now it's very cringey 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've noticed this she's been doing for a while now it's very cringey 😘
I know a fair few people like Debbie but I find her extremely cringe and can,t stomach her Or her balance of a husband is it Andrew? Sorry if I,m wrong. Only watched 1/2 a dozen and that was more than enough for me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know a fair few people like Debbie but I find her extremely cringe and can,t stomach her Or her balance of a husband is it Andrew? Sorry if I,m wrong. Only watched 1/2 a dozen and that was more than enough for me
Dick Pic Andrew :sick: she's well old before her time is our Debbie but she's a good sort and no harm in her ,,,,but him🤮 creepy 💩

• Haha
Dick Pic Andrew :sick: she's well old before her time is our Debbie but she's a good sort and no harm in her ,,,,but him🤮 creepy 💩
Yea think I had an argument with him on YT (you know what I,m like) and She told him to butt out and shut up probably coz she knew he wasn’t gonna win but I don,t know I just can,t warm to her. I think the Gammons is as dull as duck most of the time but Debbie takes the biscuit for me. Think she needs to sack him off and find someone who can inject a bit of life (and a few inches) into her then she might be a bit more appealing !

• Haha
Yea think I had an argument with him on YT (you know what I,m like) and She told him to butt out and shut up probably coz she knew he wasn’t gonna win but I don,t know I just can,t warm to her. I think the Gammons is as dull as duck most of the time but Debbie takes the biscuit for me. Think she needs to sack him off and find someone who can inject a bit of life (and a few inches) into her then she might be a bit more appealing !
I agree.. she need to get him up to beachy head and leave him and Jane too it 😂

• Haha
I,ve struggled to answer this really have and truth be known still struggling now as I feel physically sick at the very thought 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Girl Friday bored me to tears watching her vlogs, she always had "treat bowls" to use her syns on an evening, sounded interesting so watched a few, my god is she dull, she would spend half an hour prepping them as she would use three smarties and cut them in half to keep syns down or chop a biscuit in half and crumble it over claiming it was just like a cheesecake base LOL honestly she has too much time on her hands!
PMSL! I used to like her tbh but she is slowly grating on me. Every food she eats is absolutely immense, devine, gorgeous! Like at the end of every sentence "and it's aaabbbsoluuuutely devine"! Oh my good god Rachel, bore off! Oh and another thing that bloody annoying phrase at the end of every vlog and that stupid way she says "byeeeee"! Rant over!!! 🤬🤬🤣

• Haha
What is GIRL Friday name on Insta or YouTube I need to make sure I have found the right one lol
Hey Bayles

PMSL! I used to like her tbh but she is slowly grating on me. Every food she eats is absolutely immense, devine, gorgeous! Like at the end of every sentence "and it's aaabbbsoluuuutely devine"! Oh my good god Rachel, bore off! Oh and another thing that bloody annoying phrase at the end of every vlog and that stupid way she says "byeeeee"! Rant over!!! 🤬🤬🤣
Sending huge positive thoughts 🤣🤣

• Haha
Why on earth does HayBayles say her name at the end of every video? We know it's you! It's not a letter!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bayles isn't her last name her last name is Rachel Person shes FB friends with Debbie and you can see her friends list.
I've noticed that, her way of keeping a bit of anonymity online maybe not that it's hard to do a bit of digging.

I've noticed that, her way of keeping a bit of anonymity online maybe not that it's hard to do a bit of digging.
I didn't even dig. Debbie came up as a friend suggestion and Mrs Person AKA Girl Friday was the first person on her friends list.

Anyone any suggestions on who's FB it's worth digging around on?

I see from Kate's comments Jane Day as well as having WLS is part of the Overeaters anonymous clan.

Girl Friday's girl is doing Wipeout but needs a wheel chair Disney land? WTF!
20200823_154522.jpg
20200823_155022.jpg
20200823_154505.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.