Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she live like that ? she said her wrapping station was looking a bit bare after she'd used most of it on the presents...had she her eyes closed when she was looking at it 😂 and why the need to order so much veg for a small family like that .She must think she's American everything is supersized there and she had the cheek to say she couldn't wrap the t-shirts in paper because of her OCD that clearly doesn't extend to tidiness,she was even glorifying a primark bag ffs .Seems she's a use for everything.
WTF is with everything being a station all of a sudden??? My hot choc station aka the kettle. My wrapping station aka my ironing board! Am I missing out or what???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t stop watching this VickyMouse woman, honestly how do they ever find anything in that house?? The dusting must be immense.

She’s even decorated her bathroom for Christmas, God only knows how anyone could even consider relaxing in that room, it the chavviest house I’ve even seen, could belong in something from Gypsy weddings. It needs bulldozing.

What’s the deal with Middle Aged women being so invested in Disney? Is there anything likeable about her? Her voice is excruciating and everything is beyooootiful, and she absolutely loves it, whatever It is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww boo hoo Katy Jayne getting negative comments blah blah. Maybe its the unbearable smugness in every vlog, we're not jealous of your hair. Honestly the curly wurly looks ridiculous. It looks like it needs a good wash. Wet look deadlocks really ain't my thing but you keep addressing it every week love.

Reactions: 3
First post from Kate SW in a while I wonder how she’s getting on
3774A1B3-97C1-4637-ACCA-73F829D8480D.jpeg

Reactions: 2
just watch lisa snows weigh in video she puts coconut oil and butter in coffee to loose weight ? im sorry but thats digusting

• Sick
She's had a fatty liver scare and she ups the fat in her diet, I just don't understand it!
i had to re watch that clip loads of times because i was like wtf
can someone explain keto to me apperently u can have lots of cheese rice is bad and apperently butter in your coffee is normal ? how does it work makes me feel sick wondering about it

• Sick
i had to re watch that clip loads of times because i was like wtf
can someone explain keto to me apperently u can have lots of cheese rice is bad and apperently butter in your coffee is normal ? how does it work makes me feel sick wondering about it
From what I've heard its very low/measured amounts of carb and fats are good, milk, cheeses butter in everything 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
From what I've heard its very low/measured amounts of carb and fats are good, milk, cheeses butter in everything 🤷‍♀️
mate i love cheese and butter on toast but how to me thats so odd that goes against everything we ever been told though ?

even if u loose weight your insides be swimming in fat omfg

mate i love cheese and butter on toast but how to me thats so odd that goes against everything we ever been told though ?

even if u loose weight your insides be swimming in fat omfg
Oh God me too, I just can't be doing with all these different diets where one particular food group is vilified. I'm all about the balance 🤷‍♀️

Oh God me too, I just can't be doing with all these different diets where one particular food group is vilified. I'm all about the balance 🤷‍♀️
i actually feel sick the thought of her putting butter in coffee like it clearly works as i know people have lost tons on keto but omg to me it just seems not right agree its about balance

Reactions: 1
i actually feel sick the thought of her putting butter in coffee like it clearly works as i know people have lost tons on keto but omg to me it just seems not right agree its about balance
Nope butter is for my hot crumpets or toast coffee is for the drain 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Just a few things I’m puzzled about relating to Vicky Sams who insists on being referred to as Vicky Mouse...1) Is her her absent husband doing a 10 year stretch for bank robbery, he must be, that or he’s a secret lottery winner for her to be able to afford all the tat and sugar laden crap she compulsively buys? 2) does she have as many kids as the Radfords do, cos who else but that number of people could consume SO much food and drink? 3) Does she have a shipping container in her garden to house said children and obscene/vulgar amount of food and drink because with all the cheap & tacky Christmas decorations there isn’t any room for more than one person to inhabit the Santa’s Grotty she’s turned her house into? 4) How are she and her children not diabetic? 5) why does she insist on doing that creepy wave thing at the beginning & end of each vlog?

Just a few things I’m puzzled about relating to Vicky Sams who insists on being referred to as Vicky Mouse...1) Is her her absent husband doing a 10 year stretch for bank robbery, he must be, that or he’s a secret lottery winner for her to be able to afford all the tat and sugar laden crap she compulsively buys? 2) does she have as many kids as the Radfords do, cos who else but that number of people could consume SO much food and drink? 3) Does she have a shipping container in her garden to house said children and obscene/vulgar amount of food and drink because with all the cheap & tacky Christmas decorations there isn’t any room for more than one person to inhabit the Santa’s Grotty she’s turned her house into? 4) How are she and her children not diabetic? 5) why does she insist on doing that creepy wave thing at the beginning & end of each vlog?
Wow 😳 I’ve never seen her channel before so just been to look and she’s literally just uploaded a haul, I flipped through it because her voice is a bit gratey lol but how many people is she feeding?? My goodness I’ve never seen so much stuff outside of a supermarket!! Can you confirm is she a lottery winner or in a high paid job? I shudder to think how much that all cost 😳

This is fckin insane
that's just gluttony, who needs that much? all those pringles! jeez their salt levels must be through the roof and why does she call lidl lidls all the damn time? considering this year more than ever so many people are struggling to pull xmas together and put food on the table she needs to stop with the constant sowing off of tat and food she's buying and sort her over filled tacky house out and maybe book herself in for some therapy, she clearly has issues.

Take a shot every time Vicky mouse says “picked”...we’ll all be pissed until at least after Christmas!

• Haha
that's just gluttony, who needs that much? all those pringles! jeez their salt levels must be through the roof and why does she call lidl lidls all the damn time? considering this year more than ever so many people are struggling to pull xmas together and put food on the table she needs to stop with the constant off of tat and food she's buying and sort her over filled tacky house out and maybe book herself in for some therapy, she clearly has issues.
Lexi she needs something. That’s not normal behaviour, how do her family put up with it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.