Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lexi she needs something. That’s not normal behaviour, how do her family put up with it.
She buys so many of every item its unreal, if I get biscuits or crisps its a couple of packs for the week for us for snacks or pack ups and I only buy more when they run out, she buys 4 or 5 packs of the same thing because apparently they're all lovely. With Christmas coming up I've been buying some festive treats but after a few days of buffets and rich food we're fed up of the sight of them after a while so I don't buy loads, it's easy enough to pick more up if need be so I don't understand why she shops in such bulk and so often, I get stomach ache watching her hauls haha

Reactions: 2
She buys so many of every item its unreal, if I get biscuits or crisps its a couple of packs for the week for us for snacks or pack ups and I only buy more when they run out, she buys 4 or 5 packs of the same thing because apparently they're all lovely. With Christmas coming up I've been buying some festive treats but after a few days of buffets and rich food we're fed up of the sight of them after a while so I don't buy loads, it's easy enough to pick more up if need be so I don't understand why she shops in such bulk and so often, I get stomach ache watching her hauls haha
Yes I'm the same ,Christmas is only one day fgs most of the shops open on Boxing day if you run out (she'll certainly not) where does she store it all ? it's like a corner shop.

she said in a comment she donate to the salvation army and other charites so maybe she does but why not state it in the video ?

Reactions: 3
I'm watching her latest & can I say... I AM DISGUSTED! Is she having the actual Army round for xmas day?? Its sheer piggery

Reactions: 4
Take a shot every time Vicky mouse says “picked”...we’ll all be pissed until at least after Christmas!
Ditto "treats" 🙄 Vicky, treats occur occasionally in-between ordinary life. A change to the normal routine is classed as a treat. Your family life is back-to-back treats. A piece of fruit would be classed as a bleeping treat in the middle of the train of muck you serve up 24/7 on your tiered-trays and sweetie bowls with scoops and paper bags 🍏
Lol at the chocolate custard she bought for the kids "as an alternative" - alternative to what? - the frigging chocolate? 🤔
I notice she's getting snarky, too, in the comments section of her latest junkfest haul. That's a slippery slope. Tattle will jump on anyone getting too big for their boots on social media. Seems like VickyMouse's world of positivity cannot include opinions. Good luck with that, Vicky 😐

Attachments

• Wow
Ditto "treats" 🙄 Vicky, treats occur occasionally in-between ordinary life. A change to the normal routine is classed as a treat. Your family life is back-to-back treats. A piece of fruit would be classed as a bleeping treat in the middle of the train of muck you serve up 24/7 on your tiered-trays and sweetie bowls with scoops and paper bags 🍏
Lol at the chocolate custard she bought for the kids "as an alternative" - alternative to what? - the frigging chocolate? 🤔
I notice she's getting snarky, too, in the comments section of her latest junkfest haul. That's a slippery slope. Tattle will jump on anyone getting too big for their boots on social media. Seems like VickyMouse's world of positivity cannot include opinions. Good luck with that, Vicky 😐
Ooooh shes a wee nippy sweetie 🍭 I find the amount she buys be it food or clothes OR jus shite from poundshop etc absolutely astound me and is jus blatant greed 🤢 She can shove her positivity up her fat arse tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she said in a comment she donate to the salvation army and other charites so maybe she does but why not state it in the video ?
Maybe she does? She’s part of a Christian church so maybe she does gifts and food to distribute to those in need ...but she should mention it like you said it’s just makes her look greedy otherwise

That's not very Christian reply 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe she does? She’s part of a Christian church so maybe she does gifts and food to distribute to those in need ...but she should mention it like you said it’s just makes her look greedy otherwise

That's not very Christian reply 😂
its mad im not being funny i give to charity when i can but to give so much if shes trying to say none of it is for her then i do wonder how she spends all this money idk just werid to me how many r in her house ?

its mad im not being funny i give to charity when i can but to give so much if shes trying to say none of it is for her then i do wonder how she spends all this money idk just werid to me how many r in her house ?
There must be 4 in her house she said her eldest son is married so i'm assuming he has his own place ? if it's the church she's purchasing through she should make that clear that it's not her funding it .

There must be 4 in her house she said her eldest son is married so i'm assuming he has his own place ? if it's the church she's purchasing through she should make that clear that it's not her funding it .
idk how she spends so much on 4 it really is so much

Her family are very slim too it's only her that's overweight if you go to her grid you'll see pics of them on there.
she must be some sort of secret eater maybe like u said if her family r slim i know some people r naturally slim but if shes the only one then she must eat a lot take it she dont do slimming world?

she must be some sort of secret eater maybe like u said if her family r slim i know some people r naturally slim but if shes the only one then she must eat a lot take it she dont do slimming world?
Idk if she used to do it ? her daughter does ballet and is only a size 6 apparently so it must be her eats the bulk of it.

Reactions: 1
Idk if she used to do it ? her daughter does ballet and is only a size 6 apparently so it must be her eats the bulk of it.
thats what i thought i know some people r naturally slim but she must eat a lot of it for her to be bigger

thats what i thought i know some people r naturally slim but she must eat a lot of it for her to be bigger
Well when you overeat you get fat so it must be her she's really buying for but says it's for her family.She also buys a lot of kiddie sweets and her youngest is 17 and getting engaged next year unless she has grandchildren that she buys for ?

If she do ates it, I struggle to understand why she says things like we love this, the kids love this, my husband drinks this n eats that, we will ha e this for a movie night and why then does she need hundreds of plastic plates n bowls for "nibbly bits"! Shes a greedy pig with serious issues 🐷

Omg all this time watching Vicky mouse and the way she talks about her kids I thought they were babies! The way the house is decorated and the Xmas Eve gifts and things but no...her youngest is 17! 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
If she do ates it, I struggle to understand why she says things like we love this, the kids love this, my husband drinks this n eats that, we will ha e this for a movie night and why then does she need hundreds of plastic plates n bowls for "nibbly bits"! Shes a greedy pig with serious issues 🐷
This whole "treats and snacks for a movie night" is surely a lot of bollocks? Firstly, WHY do people feel the need to eat and drink throughout a film 🤷🏻 No wonder people get fat 🤦🏻 I remember going to the cinema and a family of four barrelled in, all laden down with hot food, sweets and gallons of drink. I was like 'really?! Is this film 5 hours long or something?!' - so I have no tolerance for this snacks and treats during a movie in your own living room.
Secondly, hands up how many teenagers you know who will sit with their parents to watch a film. My teenagers don't even watch TV, nor do they sit in front of a TV set. They watch Netflix and Twitch on phones or a laptop, and I'm sure that's the reality for a lot of families. Nor do they watch DVDs. So when VickyMouse stages this 'movie night basket' in her living room with blankets and DVDs (still in their cellophane wrappers) and says her and the kiddoes like to sit and watch a movie with tubs of half their bodyweight in chocolate and toffees ("These are my Kryptonite" ™VickyMouse), I wonder what planet she's on, because I can just imagine the faces my kids would pull if I waved a Fred Claus DVD at them 🙄😳😆
She's an absolute oddball. She's like some frustrated B&B landlady with her breakfast station and her hospitality tray on the end of her bed 🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻
2021 prediction: VickyMouse revamps her toilet and calls it her Poop Station

PS- can we please have a VickyMouse thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This whole "treats and snacks for a movie night" is surely a lot of bollocks? Firstly, WHY do people feel the need to eat and drink throughout a film 🤷🏻 No wonder people get fat 🤦🏻 I remember going to the cinema and a family of four barrelled in, all laden down with hot food, sweets and gallons of drink. I was like 'really?! Is this film 5 hours long or something?!' - so I have no tolerance for this snacks and treats during a movie in your own living room.
Secondly, hands up how many teenagers you know who will sit with their parents to watch a film. My teenagers don't even watch TV, nor do they sit in front of a TV set. They watch Netflix and Twitch on phones or a laptop, and I'm sure that's the reality for a lot of families. Nor do they watch DVDs. So when VickyMouse stages this 'movie night basket' in her living room with blankets and DVDs (still in their cellophane wrappers) and says her and the kiddoes like to sit and watch a movie with tubs of half their bodyweight in chocolate and toffees ("These are my Kryptonite" ™VickyMouse), I wonder what planet she's on, because I can just imagine the faces my kids would pull if I waved a Fred Claus DVD at them 🙄😳😆
She's an absolute oddball. She's like some frustrated B&B landlady with her breakfast station and her hospitality tray on the end of her bed 🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻
2021 prediction: VickyMouse revamps her toilet and calls it her Poop Station

PS- can we please have a VickyMouse thread?
I don't know how to make them or I would ? who added Vicky to this thread? did she do SW

not about vicky mouse but think sarah sw may be reading here she said people can judge her all she likes but I know I've not gained weight through eating rubbish at main meals time when I pointed out before about her gaining weight the thing is I find her really odd she always claims to eat healthy yet originally gained her 3 stone to do that via snacking u would literally have to be binging every day so to say its 3 days a week is bs to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.