Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused about Donna. Her face doesn’t look that different for someone who has supposedly lost four stone! It’s just her hair that’s different, but I honestly can’t see much difference in the size of her face!
i think shes editig her pictures tbh

Reactions: 5
She looks like she’s had Botox her eyebrows are nearly at her hairline 😂

• Haha
just watched hey bayles xmas eve box vlog, she did herself one and put loads in it, I just don't get that, I do one for my kids, i've seen some people do a family one with xmas dvd, popcorn, chocolate, pjs etc but the fact she's bought every item so knows what's in there yet is still super excited to open it on xmas eve really made me chuckle

• Haha
  • Heart
just watched hey bayles xmas eve box vlog, she did herself one and put loads in it, I just don't get that, I do one for my kids, i've seen some people do a family one with xmas dvd, popcorn, chocolate, pjs etc but the fact she's bought every item so knows what's in there yet is still super excited to open it on xmas eve really made me chuckle
As bad as the two grunters then:rolleyes: some people need to get a grip !

Reactions: 3
Exactly this Lexi! She is such a wet lettuce. These bloody so called influencers really are extra! 🙄🤣🤣

Seen it all now - Piggy Mouse promoting boxes of sweets* with a payment plan 🐷🙄 Get a bloody grip of yourself, woman

*American candy

Why don't you just frig off to 'Ammerrigah' permanently, Vicky? Your love affair with the place is really tiresome 🥱

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Katy Jayne has a new "chatty catch up" vlog and its on another level for smug looks and hair content, she keeps apologising for her hair being in the way and saying how massive it is, I doubt anyone would have thought it was in the way, she's such an odd one. She also says she's been getting a lot of negative comments.....code for reading here??
she feels like she's so much more than weight loss and it bogs her down when she gets pushed into a teeny tiny weight loss box and she needs to be more than that so she's "being selfish" and "it's about bloomin time and feels really good" smugness level off the scale!!!

Katy Jayne has a new "chatty catch up" vlog and its on another level for smug looks and hair content, she keeps apologising for her hair being in the way and saying how massive it is, I doubt anyone would have thought it was in the way, she's such an odd one. She also says she's been getting a lot of negative comments.....code for reading here??
she feels like she's so much more than weight loss and it bogs her down when she gets pushed into a teeny tiny weight loss box and she needs to be more than that so she's "being selfish" and "it's about bloomin time and feels really good" smugness level off the scale!!!
Oh ffs is she reading off Gammons script 😁:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every time I see Katy Jane I can’t get the demented cabbage patch doll comment out of my head 🤣🤣

• Haha
Lord above 🤦‍♀️
Those bloody apparel boxes she's using to wrap individual t-shirts in 🙄 She's only using them because it's an American thing. And she ordered an industrial amount. She's got a real problem. She laughs it off, but I find her blind clamour to emulate American YouTubers and her lack of proportion quite pathetic.

Reactions: 2
Those bloody apparel boxes she's using to wrap individual t-shirts in 🙄 She's only using them because it's an American thing. And she ordered an industrial amount. She's got a real problem. She laughs it off, but I find her blind clamour to emulate American YouTubers and her lack of proportion quite pathetic.
How does she live like that ? she said her wrapping station was looking a bit bare after she'd used most of it on the presents...had she her eyes closed when she was looking at it 😂 and why the need to order so much veg for a small family like that .She must think she's American everything is supersized there and she had the cheek to say she couldn't wrap the t-shirts in paper because of her OCD that clearly doesn't extend to tidiness,she was even glorifying a primark bag ffs .Seems she's a use for everything.

How does she live like that ? she said her wrapping station was looking a bit bare after she'd used most of it on the presents...had she her eyes closed when she was looking at it 😂 and why the need to order so much veg for a small family like that .She must think she's American everything is supersized there and she had the cheek to say she couldn't wrap the t-shirts in paper because of her OCD that clearly doesn't extend to tidiness,she was even glorifying a primark bag ffs .Seems she's a use for everything.
Cannot ABIDE people throwing the term OCD about nonchalantly when in actual fact it's an incredibly debilitating and distressing condition for those genuinely suffering from it. If you can be arsed, have another look at her Christmas home tour - the wall switch behind her 'candy buffet' 🇺🇲 is black with dirt and the carpet along the edge of her radiator cover is furry with dust. If this sugar-addicted tub has OCD, it's certainly not in the cleaning department.

• Haha
Cannot ABIDE people throwing the term OCD about nonchalantly when in actual fact it's an incredibly debilitating and distressing condition for those genuinely suffering from it. If you can be arsed, have another look at her Christmas home tour - the wall switch behind her 'candy buffet' 🇺🇲 is black with dirt and the carpet along the edge of her radiator cover is furry with dust. If this sugar-addicted tub has OCD, it's certainly not in the cleaning department.
I noticed it ,she cleans around stuff never a proper clean even the radiator cover at the top of the stairs is thick with dust underneath ,but then when you think about it she'd need a skip to empty the tatt into . I'm sure that's why she sounds like a pair of bagpipes ,it must be the dust.

• Haha
Lord above 🤦‍♀️
how much money does she spend on pointless stuff like those gift bags that were "only £21" and the boxes for clothes that will get thrown away once opened anyway. I also thought that fruit and veg was expensive too. She's either well off or up to her eyes in credit

how much money does she spend on pointless stuff like those gift bags that were "only £21" and the boxes for clothes that will get thrown away once opened anyway. I also thought that fruit and veg was expensive too. She's either well off or up to her eyes in credit
She's not about saving the enviornment anyway with the amount of waste and packaging 😂 more money than sense .

As this thread is at the point of needing a new one created, does anyone think VickyMouse warrants her own thread? I'm never sure why she belongs in this thread because she's not a Slimming World devotee.

If so, should she be discussed under Influencers or something else? I'm still new to Tattle, so I don't know how to create threads or whether I even have that privilege yet 🤷‍♀️

I’ve never come across this woman before, I’m 4 minutes into the vlog above and My mind is blown.

how on earth can anybody live like that, it’s giving me a headache even seeing it.

does she have a husband and children??

Reactions: 4
Does this woman know we are in the middle of a pandemic. All she has done is shop and do hauls right throughout. I normally do half Christmas shopping online and half in store as I like to find small stocking bits myself for my little family but this year I’ve not stepped foot Instore even the kids socks and selection boxes have been done online. I’ve literally bought nothing other than essential food in a shop. I will go and do my food shop within the Christmas week. There is no way I would want to shop hop around.I hate wearing a mask as it is so only do so when I have to - once a week food shopping. This woman is beyond belief.

I’ve never come across this woman before, I’m 4 minutes into the vlog above and My mind is blown.

how on earth can anybody live like that, it’s giving me a headache even seeing it.

does she have a husband and children??
Yes she has ...grown up kids and a husband that never seems to be there ,he works overseas or something she' very vague about him .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.