Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if Vicky and her family do not have worms, teeth rot and creeping diabetes id be very surprised! and how the hell is she only 42??? she was in the same part of the queue as Katy Jayne when anti ageing genes were handed out.....i.e the back!
Have you seen this one 😫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Have you seen this one 😫
I was raging when I saw the volume of wrapping paraphernalia she'd accumulated in that dumb wrapping station video. That's yet more evidence of someone being greedy. She's sorely lacking in self control. When I'm not raging at her I'm feeling total embarrassment for her.

Who buys a table from Amazon purely to wrap landfill on and then covers 50% of the surface area with caddies of shite? She left herself no room to wrap on, the clown.

I'm suspicious about her lack of grocery hauls recently, too. I'm convinced she Covid lockdown bulk buys, but she makes up excuses about why she's bought 5 packs of pasta, 4 bags of flour and a billionty teabags 🤔😠
Did anyone notice how she bought a Battenburg cake a few weeks ago because she was going to make Battenburg cupcakes (🤷‍♀️) but then showed ANOTHER Battenburg cake a few days ago because she wAs GoInG tO mAkE sOmE bAtTeNbUrG cUpCaKeS 🤨 Either she didn't vlog the first batch of cupcakes or she and her dohhrtahh inhaled the first cake 🐷

I should stop watching, shouldn't I? 🙃

• Haha
I was raging when I saw the volume of wrapping paraphernalia she'd accumulated in that dumb wrapping station video. That's yet more evidence of someone being greedy. She's sorely lacking in self control. When I'm not raging at her I'm feeling total embarrassment for her.

Who buys a table from Amazon purely to wrap landfill on and then covers 50% of the surface area with caddies of shite? She left herself no room to wrap on, the clown.

I'm suspicious about her lack of grocery hauls recently, too. I'm convinced she Covid lockdown bulk buys, but she makes up excuses about why she's bought 5 packs of pasta, 4 bags of flour and a billionty teabags 🤔😠
Did anyone notice how she bought a Battenburg cake a few weeks ago because she was going to make Battenburg cupcakes (🤷‍♀️) but then showed ANOTHER Battenburg cake a few days ago because she wAs GoInG tO mAkE sOmE bAtTeNbUrG cUpCaKeS 🤨 Either she didn't vlog the first batch of cupcakes or she and her dohhrtahh inhaled the first cake 🐷

I should stop watching, shouldn't I? 🙃
Feck me she makes hoarding buried alive look good 😅 like I said before there ain’t even enough room for Jesus in that house it’s suffocating, no wonder her hubby’s always MIA

• Haha
Go on guess his many times Vicky Mouse with the real surname of Sams says “divine” and “gorgeous” in the latest freebie video...55 feckin times in 18 minutes 55 seconds, that’s an average of one every 20 seconds, please, please, please Mrs Sams learn some more adjectives!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Tilly’s has ice cream today. That’ll be an hours exercise tonight even after her 4 hour drive home 🙄
Im on slimming world and you can pretty much eat anything but in moderation and get something called a ‘Syn’ allowance

Friday finds is looking very gaunt at the moment . I haven’t watched her in a while , her voice grates through me , won’t be watching again for a while that was enough !

Reactions: 3
Katy Jayne has a shopping haul up, had to laugh when she said she was making a huge slow cooker stew with the mince she bought.....it was one of those tiny portions, my mum buys that size and she lives alone, its 250g and somehow Katy thinks she can make a huge stew out of it 😂 her husband and sons must be hungry all the time if that's how she feeds them!
Well they are having to cut back because covid is affecting them financially now. Erm how many shopping hauls have gone up recently gurney mc gurn face 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well they are having to cut back because covid is affecting them financially now. Erm how many shopping hauls have gone up recently gurney mc gurn face 🤔
I see she's admitted to struggling with her eating instead of blaming the clothing co for sending the wrong size.

Yes another one who is going to put the weight back on, you can just see it.
she already has put a lot on. I don't know why they can't just "own it" instead of filtering pics of themselves people would have more sympathy for them if they admit they struggle like everyone else instead of claiming they've got it sussed .Debbie is the only one that can admit when she's struggling/gained she doesn't try to delude herself or her audience.

well donna dyble is well and truly on the MLM train

'''pockets of time'''classic sayings from these MLM companies shes delusional whats with these duck wits supporting MLM companies

Ok, so Katy is hard up as is most of us living in this tit storm. Rewind 12 months. Endless bragging about buying this and that. Now living off basic branding and clearly heavier. No judgement, I'm the same mate. Just admit, don't skirt around the fact.
Vickie bleeping mouse. I'm 41, no way you're 43. I have seen so many hoarders in my time as an OT and she definitely is. How do they polish that pile of shite?
Well done Debbie, take a breather. You are the most genuine one even if your voice irritates me.
They're all piling it on, such fantastic roll models for their followers.
Tan, I'm missing the filth! Hurry up and get back girl 🤢🤢😛

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Basically she weighs the same she always has done. Yeah yeah donna you don't look at yourself... About 500 photos. Making out she's never lost this much.. 😂 😂

Reactions: 1
did anyone watch bayles xmas eve box video saids her husband is a grinch but yet they go disney every christmas where trust me ive been disney at xmas its really in your face not somewhere id expect someone someone to go if there not an xmas fan like i know u do things for the kids maybe u would go every other year or maybe once every few years but that must be torture to go ever year to disney at xmas if your a grinch lol idk just an odd point imo

I’m confused about Donna. Her face doesn’t look that different for someone who has supposedly lost four stone! It’s just her hair that’s different, but I honestly can’t see much difference in the size of her face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.