Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Anyone see the pic Debbie has on her grid of her and #creepyhusband with the face masks ,his is a funny face one but it still looks like his actual face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
the thing what these people dont seem to grasp donna being included i remember she used to cry about not losing weight etc and would blame john for not taking snacks to work or not getting image therapy she never blamed herself everyone has their views etc but for someone who has done slimming world i know and for everyone i know and most people ive met in groups online etc it works if followed correctly i think its the way a lot of these people interupt the plan is when it goes wrong if u follow it to the latter it will work so mamy people leave slimming world and say oh its not working anymore BECAUSE THERE NOT FOLLOWING IT for it to work and then go to somthing else and act like it its the bees knees and also some are not so open with what they eat taken angie walton for example for is one of the better ones but last year she was adaoment she maintained the weight since canada now as a long term viewer i kinda found it suss as due to the past i know how quickly she would gain and if shes not following any plan no way was she eating healthy then she then went on to admitt she actually put all the weight back on since canada and more even confessed to eating 2 salamon fillets because it was free on slimming world again its all downt o interuption yes its free but common bloody sesnse tells you eat till your full now i am not saying these people dont have an issue with food or binge eating condition as i know its serious buit to many people fall back on this as an excuse or a way to cheat their diet sorry this is so long but i cant believe anything they all say anymore as they forget they have lied and own up to later on makes everything they ever said just sound like they lied to me

again with angie admitted to going to asda after work and binging on food i also think calorie counting is an excuse to be lazy etc
Absolutely . They are all promoting unhealthy living.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I’ve never properly followed Tilly but I remember watching some of her old videos, she always seemed nice.
Bloody hell, I watched some of her insta live last night after reading this thread, (It’s on her grid on igtv if anyone wants to watch) has she lost the plot completely?! She’s never met this fella and she’s already talking about one of them moving 😮 for all she knows he could be talking to god knows how many other women! Nothing wrong with meeting people online etc but talking about having his surname and moving when they haven’t met is cringe, she’s got her daughter to think about and what about her Dad, I know he was carrying on but even so! Got to feel a bit sorry for her, she looks really good she could easily get herself a fella closer to home and maybe someone who isn’t a Trump supporter 😂

When she said Mrs Tilly Massey has a nice ring to it, it was so cringe. :oops:

I think she is desperate and he in all truth seemed a bit of a almost sociopath to me.
Yeah he had a sociopath vibe to him I agree!

Last edited:

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Those pictures that Tilly has made out of the flowers look awful 🙈 she is literally like a love sick teenager! Except she’s never met the guy!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Girl Friday (love it) gets right on my titties, she is super dull and everything is highly, highly recommended or she absolutely LOVES it, she's done well but shes aged herself in the process and seems obsessed with food and syns, calories, hexa, hexb etc
live a little rach, have a cake now and again and stop being a borebag

• Haha

Gem_bear

Chatty Member
When she said Mrs Tilly Massey has a nice ring to it, it was so cringe. :oops:

I think she is desperate and he in all truth seemed a bit of a almost sociopath to me.
I take it back! I only watched for about 10 mins last night but just watched some more... Yep very cringe and marriage talk?! 😳

Rosieposey

VIP Member
And singing all the time and telling her Parrott son what to say all the time "say I love my mammy" "say I'm handsome " "say like and subscribe "😒 there isnt one SW YouTuber that doesn't have an annoying kid or with a kid that has behaviour issues . Friday Finds , Kate, Trudie and The Budget Scroungers all have stage school show off brats. Helen and Tans boys both had behaviour problems. Sarah SWs boys never go to bed. Have I left anyone out?
Katy Jaynes favourite son is a bit smug like his mum🤣

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
im not a fan of Jane day, she bores me rigid but I do love how she calls a spade a spade, this is the vlog she calls a lot of the other SW vloggers out for doing ads, affiliate links and hauls etc, the comment sections is funny, scroll right down to see kate SW and Katy Jane having their say oh and girl friday too, its entertaining for sure ;)

Yoga8619

I've always loved Tilly but I almost wanted to unfollow last night. It's all so awkward and cringe. Can't see it ending well, it's feels like watching a very slow car crash happening. What does her mother think, they seem close, surely she would try and talk some sense into her.

monga

VIP Member
Anyone know where kate sw have gone
She hasn't put anything up in ages but Edith's SM is active .

How does she function in that kitchen with so much clutter everywhere? she's made it look like those super fussy christmas displays at garden centres, I don't get how she can cook and prep food etc, i'd feel claustrophobic in her house.....and sick from all the sweets and snacks everywhere! her shopping hauls must cost a fortune!
Think of the dust accumulating on all that tatt ,no bloody wonder she always sounds wheezy.

• Haha