Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Debbie's been on tattle again recently, she liked a post on the fopperholic thread, made me chuckle ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Disneylover

VIP Member
I did something similar in my first marriage I was at the time a size 24 with no self esteem whatsoever and I married the first guy who asked and went on to have 2 children with him during my second pregnancy I received a phone call from a guy informing me my then husband was having an affair with his wife, turned out she had been one of many affairs needless to say he was out the door pretty sharp after that... I went on to lose 12 stone ( 24 if you count him ) 😉
Wow! That amazing well done x

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I’m all for wearing what you like but that pic was so obviously posted for attention!😂 who the hell would cut their lawn in a bloody swimming costume! I’d be mortified if my neighbours seen me doing that 😬
Wasn't it just, I think she's got word there's a bit of chat on here about her and she's secretly enjoying. Especially as the gurning is increasing which is mentioned frequently 😬

• Haha

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
The harsh reality is that she’s just going to sit and fester in that flat forever, with no contact to the outside world other than her elderly parents and a virtual friend on the other side of the world, watching old tv shows and eating herself into an early grave. She’ll have gained more weight and felt embarrassed and done a bunk like they all do. She was a nice enough woman, no harm to anyone and no drama or anything false from her but I do worry her sitting alone in her flat without any accountability regarding food won’t be good for her.

Miss polar

VIP Member
I think KJ has done really great. I was just a bit taken aback because I hadn’t watched her channel for so long, and hadn’t realised she’d regained quite a bit of the weight.

The thing I really don’t like about her though is the amount of absolute crap she buys for her family! It’s all sausage rolls, pizza and cheap ham, not to mention all the sweet stuff!

Her kids will be heading for weight problems when they reach their teens if she carries on feeding them that muck.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Ocado are really good you get your receipt hours before delivery, also a text. You know exactly what is being delivered with substitutions and missing items. If you don't want the substitutions you can send them back!
Drama queen! :rolleyes:
She's just being a spoilt brat, showing off.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
I think if your super morbidly obese the 1-1 diet may be recommended by your doctor as a quick fix as the benefits would out weight the risks. For the average person who has maybe 1-3 stones to loose i wouldn't recommend this diet as your more likely to put all the weight back on plus more after you stop. Which is what I assume will happen with Donna.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Aww Rach, come and join us hun! You know you want to! I bet she really wanted to hate on Gammons and her old mucker Tan 😄 Ha ha, I agree with you ladies, absolutely no screen shots, she's frigging reading here! Oh and by the way, fuck off Tracey Mouse you absolute sap jumping on the bandwagon 🙄
Oh I saw that, she's a kiss ass

• Heart

Dannie

Chatty Member
i've just watched her upstairs, bathroom and bedroom christmas decorations vlog and im traumatised! im going to be having nightmares containing cheapo tacky frilly decorations piled floor to ceiling and multiplying daily!! how can she enjoy that? i'd feel claustrophobic living in her house, it's got a to be a major fire hazard too with all that clutter and polyester everywhere.....don't light a match at vickys house!!!!
I was putting my decs up last night and both him and my daughter goes - that’s mum going christmas crazy again. I then grabbed the remote and put on you tube. I then made them watch Vicky Mouse house tour. The look of shock and horror - told him to shut his cake hole as I could be much worse 😂

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I’m confused about Donna. Her face doesn’t look that different for someone who has supposedly lost four stone! It’s just her hair that’s different, but I honestly can’t see much difference in the size of her face!
i think shes editig her pictures tbh

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
No wonder she couldn't wait to quit her job! Hubby and covid convenient excuse 😏
I know! Makes me sick hearing her saying "I paid £3 for this in a charity shop so I'm going to list it as worn once and ask about £38" for it. 😒 glad I don't live in her area because she would put me off donating to the charity shops.

lexiloo

VIP Member
They spent HOURS on Instagram live almost in tears about it. At one point Helen had Jarad crying for attention in the background ignoring him all the time. It was quite disturbing. The crying went on for two lives in a row until Gav came home. .
trust bless this cookie to be a bloody drama queen!

• Haha

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I think it was her way of trying to make a point that it wasn't going to bother her that someone was calling her out on it. She had replied to no other comment only liked them. She is very uppity I cant be doing with her, I only watch the odd one of hers now. I wouldn't mind but she looks pretty slim in my opinion I dont know just how much more weight shes wanting to lose. 😒
I’ve only just come across a couple of her vlogs - ugh first of all that voice , also why does she speak like she’s telling everyone off and we’re all stupid and yes - what sort of plan is she doing ? Her Friday finds are very often things that have been around for ages , so again very dull .

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Oh no, bloody chavs everywhere 😂 nice to have a change though x

Love Whitby! We are heading that way soon, I’m gonna track you down for a tattle in person 🤣🤣
We’ll be having some some famous Whitby fish and chips, all within my calories of course 😉😂
We'll 're create Jane running into Charlies arms as he cones home from work, I'll bring clubs you bring pukka pies 😉

We're going to Whitby in October with for a joint anniversary/birthday jig. I'll be seeing ya 🤣🤣🤣 tattlers on tour 😉

Going in October, I'll look out for you 😉
I'll wear my I love Jane badge and see you outside the chippy 😉

• Haha