Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
depends what surgery she opted for if she went down the band route she’s be out next day but would need to attend clinic on a regular basis for assessment having the band tightened and loosened depending on weight loss...
Sleeve is obviously a bigger operation and depends on the patient, how big they were to start with etc, how recovery went after theatre but I came out 2 days after and couldn’t pick anything up or do anything strenuous for 6 weeks following the op... I’m lucky that I have a really good family who looked after me ... she will definitely need a lot of help in the first couple of weeks if she gets sleeved.
Can you choose either on the NHS? She would definitely need more support than shes getting.

Anyone think Tracy Mouse needs to introduce her son to Slimming World?
20200821_131720.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She couldn't cope with the actual work of a teacher. Does she even still work in that charity shop?
No I think she finished there as they had to close due to lockdown and I'm fairly sure she has said she won the returning. No doubt that's why shes increased her boring output and on her channel.

Can you choose either on the NHS? She would definitely need more support than shes getting.

Anyone think Tracy Mouse needs to introduce her son to Slimming World?View attachment 218507
First time I saw him I thought it was rag and bone man it whatever he's called 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No I think she finished there as they had to close due to lockdown and I'm fairly sure she has said she won the returning. No doubt that's why shes increased her boring output and on her channel.

First time I saw him I thought it was rag and bone man it whatever he's called 🤣🤣
Now I can't unseen that.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Girl Friday bored me to tears watching her vlogs, she always had "treat bowls" to use her syns on an evening, sounded interesting so watched a few, my god is she dull, she would spend half an hour prepping them as she would use three smarties and cut them in half to keep syns down or chop a biscuit in half and crumble it over claiming it was just like a cheesecake base LOL honestly she has too much time on her hands!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watched Katie SW video last night and my heart broke for her. I’ve been exactly where she is. Ive been battling a binge eating disorder for most of my adulthood. I’ve been up and down the scales like a yo yo. However till you deal with the issues that are causing you to overeat - you’re weight will always be a problem and you will always struggle. Im having counselling at the moment (via telephone because of covid) for a range of issues - one being my binge eating and I’m really making progress. With the help of my counsellor I’m getting to the root of why I do it. I now have a lot more days where my eating is normal and balanced. I’m losing weight every week. However that’s not the goal at the moment - the goal is to mend my relationship with food. without that then no progress will stay permanent.
The point I’m trying to make is Katie needs serious help. Posting you tube videos is not going to help her. Reaching out to her doctor and family and friends is what she need to do. I really do wish her all the best. I could feel her despair and heartbreak in her voice.

• Sad
Girl Friday bored me to tears watching her vlogs, she always had "treat bowls" to use her syns on an evening, sounded interesting so watched a few, my god is she dull, she would spend half an hour prepping them as she would use three smarties and cut them in half to keep syns down or chop a biscuit in half and crumble it over claiming it was just like a cheesecake base LOL honestly she has too much time on her hands!
Omg Girl Friday and her ability to make absolutely anything Slimming world friendly by chopping it in to tiny bits and then having three crumbs is one of the many things I hate about her.

I watched Katie SW video last night and my heart broke for her. I’ve been exactly where she is. Ive been battling a binge eating disorder for most of my adulthood. I’ve been up and down the scales like a yo yo. However till you deal with the issues that are causing you to overeat - you’re weight will always be a problem and you will always struggle. Im having counselling at the moment (via telephone because of covid) for a range of issues - one being my binge eating and I’m really making progress. With the help of my counsellor I’m getting to the root of why I do it. I now have a lot more days where my eating is normal and balanced. I’m losing weight every week. However that’s not the goal at the moment - the goal is to mend my relationship with food. without that then no progress will stay permanent.
The point I’m trying to make is Katie needs serious help. Posting you tube videos is not going to help her. Reaching out to her doctor and family and friends is what she need to do. I really do wish her all the best. I could feel her despair and heartbreak in her voice.
Is that the what she eats in a day that went up today? Not watched it yet. I struggle watching her lately because I'm left feeling sorry for her and worried about her. I think she has a really crappy GP who tried to tell her the only hope she had was a protein shake and medical fat zapping program that cost like £800 a month. I think shes now trying overeaters anonymous.

Omg Girl Friday and her ability to make absolutely anything Slimming world friendly by chopping it in to tiny bits and then having three crumbs is one of the many things I hate about her.

Is that the what she eats in a day that went up today? Not watched it yet. I struggle watching her lately because I'm left feeling sorry for her and worried about her. I think she has a really crappy GP who tried to tell her the only hope she had was a protein shake and medical fat zapping program that cost like £800 a month. I think shes now trying overeaters anonymous.
Jesus if her doctor said that then he needs reporting and sacked. My doctor has been a godsend. She’s helped me so much. The video I watched last night. It had been up a day or so x

Jesus if her doctor said that then he needs reporting and sacked. My doctor has been a godsend. She’s helped me so much. The video I watched last night. It had been up a day or so x
Maybe worth commenting or emailing and letting her know how you got the help you needed. I haven't had the same experience so I wouldn't know where to start.

The only SW YouTuber that's reached out too her is Jayne Day who has openly stated she doesn't like Kate at all. What a bunch of witches.

• Heart
I know she used about 3 syns on each bowl by having the most minimal amount of everything, talk about deflated I had visions of something mouth watering when she spoke of these treat bowls. It was just basically a bowl of quark 🤮 with frozen berries and a mm of chocolate 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Girl Friday is so boring I had to switch off or I was going too nod off. Why does she buy so much junk food for Max? Why is she stockpiling junk food for Christmas already? Why does she sound so mentally disadvantaged in every video sign off?

Since when has Debbie started blowing kisses at the end of her vlogs :ROFLMAO: ?
I haven't watched her much recently but I watched a recent one just now and saw she blew a kiss!
That is just not her style at all, made me cringe!

• Haha

Yes remember that :rolleyes: the church is scuppering her weightloss plans by bringing large foodbank hauls from M&S..

Yes remember that :rolleyes: the church is scuppering her weightloss plans by bringing large foodbank hauls from M&S..
M&S food bank hauls? WTF? I wondered what that Danish pastry was in her thumbnail. Is that what it is?

Since when has Debbie started blowing kisses at the end of her vlogs :ROFLMAO: ?
I haven't watched her much recently but I watched a recent one just now and saw she blew a kiss!
That is just not her style at all, made me cringe!
Probably sending kisses to her BFF Jayne Day 😘

• Haha
M&S food bank hauls? WTF? I wondered what that Danish pastry was in her thumbnail. Is that what it is?

Probably sending kisses to her BFF Jayne Day 😘
Along with chocolates ,mounds of bread and rolls ,doughnuts etc there was some fruit n veg in there ..she said she would donate some of the bad stuff back 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
No she said she would donate the junk back ,but she also said she intended to tell the church she didn't need anymore donations 🤷‍♀️
Christ she has gota have some will power. I couldn't turn down an M&S cake down especially if it was free.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.