Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane would be coming to the meetings laden with snacks like her SW days
and the snacks were just to hold her and Charlie over until the serves four sized takeaway on the way home

• Haha
Reactions: 6
dirty dawg he is! but lets face it sending dick pics will be a whole lot prettier than sending his face pics and dicks aint pretty
She must be showed especially as she knows it's true ...Tracymouse will be taking it in jest ,Debbie liked the pic too so he might be in the doghouse ..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
dirty dawg he is! but lets face it sending dick pics will be a whole lot prettier than sending his face pics and dicks aint pretty
😂😂 dirty frigger he is, poor Debbie must feel a right bleep knowing what he’s been up to in the past 😉

• Haha
Wait, wait, wait!!.....what??!! 🤣 What's andrew been up to in the past?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂 dirty frigger he is, poor Debbie must feel a right bleep knowing what he’s been up to in the past 😉
makes you wonder what he stirs all his cakes with??? he was apparently filming "baking" videos while wabbing it out for a photo shoot

Wait, wait, wait!!.....what??!! 🤣 What's andrew been up to in the past?!
sending dick pics to people he was on "baking" sites with

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
makes you wonder what he stirs all his cakes with??? he was apparently filming "baking" videos while wabbing it out for a photo shoot

sending dick pics to people he was on "baking" sites with
I suppose we knew that he liked to “work his dough” as a baker...Clues were all there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Debbie posted about it on another site a while ago, it was an interesting read 😂
Is it still available...what site? :ROFLMAO:
Fancy revealing that to the world 😲...Debbie I mean, not Andrews dick! (well and that too 😲 )

• Haha
Poor poor Debbie. Bet Tracy has creamed her knickers over that comment though. She’s desperate for compliments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Poor poor Debbie. Bet Tracy has creamed her knickers over that comment though. She’s desperate for compliments
I hate to agree with this but I think you are spot on there! Loves a compliment that one.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.