Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate SW has maintained she's binged on and off all week but has sought help from her doctor and is hoping to start it (hasn't went into detail ) soon .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kate SW has maintained she's binged on and off all week but has sought help from her doctor and is hoping to start it (hasn't went into detail ) soon .
What's "it"? I'm waiting for her live to start. Wonder if anyone will ask her or ask her why her and Chins don't love eachother anymore.

Reactions: 3
What's "it"? I'm waiting for her live to start. Wonder if anyone will ask her or ask her why her and Chins don't love eachother anymore.
She won't go into detail until the time she said 🤷‍♀️ the meal they went for at the weekend (the one she didn't eat ) turns out she did have a meal and doughnuts after when she got home ,she weighed the following morning and had put on 4lb

Reactions: 2
She won't go into detail until the time she said 🤷‍♀️ the meal they went for at the weekend (the one she didn't eat ) turns out she did have a meal and doughnuts after when she got home ,she weighed the following morning and had put on 4lb
I think shes talking about the meal she went for last Thursday that she mentioned in the look at what I didn't eat video. So she thinks sharing a pizza with Edith and maybe the invisible child, having a couple of doughnuts and a meal out over 10 days is binging? That's a good afternoon for the likes of Chins 🤣 I wonder if its WLS? I'm not caught up yet. Also wonder what Edith was upset about?

Reactions: 2
I think shes talking about the meal she went for last Thursday that she mentioned in the look at what I didn't eat video. So she thinks sharing a pizza with Edith and maybe the invisible child, having a couple of doughnuts and a meal out over 10 days is binging? That's a good afternoon for the likes of Chins 🤣 I wonder if its WLS? I'm not caught up yet. Also wonder what Edith was upset about?
I was thinking WLS as she said it still involved the SW plan ,she was also upset saying that's she's 41 now and had been struggling with her weight all of her adult life ,don't know what happened Edith she just passed comment she was upset ?

I was thinking WLS as she said it still involved the SW plan ,she was also upset saying that's she's 41 now and had been struggling with her weight all of her adult life ,don't know what happened Edith she just passed comment she was upset ?
Just watching her live now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.