Slimming world Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck do you gain two stone in A WEEK?! That’s not just binge eating, that is obscenely worrying. That’s gotta be the highest amount I’ve ever seen someone gain. Disgusting.

Reactions: 1
I scan through this thread every now & again, I don’t follow many SW accounts any longer. Please tell me that two stone gain is not a weeks gain? Surely not !! How is that even possible ? That person needs help & support for an eating disorder or mental health issues (BE disorder etc) . That is a dangerous amount of weight to gain in such a short time. This is why I hate SW, for so many people it distorts their relationship with food & encourages a binge & restrict regime, I hope he has access to the help & support he needs.
Yeah he said it was over a week! It is crazy!!! I wonder what his SW consultant said

Anyone seen gemmab slimming rant today on her stories because we spoke about her? Literally hun you are obviously very active on Tattle to spot that so quickly- considering there isn’t even a thread about you 😂😂😂 my face burns with embarrassment for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen gemmab slimming rant today on her stories because we spoke about her? Literally hun you are obviously very active on Tattle to spot that so quickly- considering there isn’t even a thread about you 😂😂😂 my face burns with embarrassment for you.
What's her story? Never heard of her before 🤔

What's her story? Never heard of her before 🤔
Someone mentioned her on here yesterday or the day before; a few pages back. A handful of comments and she’s put up loads of things on her Instagram story about how she’s an innocent 20 year old and we are all bullies 😂 attention seeking basically

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Her instagram is shifted.the.fat.with.lauren
I had a look and seen she posted basically just tinned veg for dinner and someone commented saying it wasn’t a dinner and she needed help (don’t think the comment was that rude tbh) but Lauren and another girl jumped on her calling her rude and saying it’s none of her business 😒 sorry, but if you have a public about with 17K followers and say you are trying to gain weight and posting ‘meals’ like that don’t expect your followers to say nothing, she clearly doesn’t want any comment unless it’s people telling her she is ‘goals’ and ‘amazing’ sorry but how is that goals, skinny doesn’t equal healthy! In nearly every post she says she can’t be bothered cooking too, hmmmm I wonder why!!

I actually quite liked her page before all of this. Many sw accounts I follow are reposting her story and basically just arse licking. One even said that it was so horrible for Gemma to see the posts ‘the day after her birthday’ 😂 I’m sorry but what is so significant about the day after your birthday? Even if it were the day of her birthday, she was the one who went looking for it🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry she’s got _ in her name. Hannah_shrinking_mummy
Oh my god this car crash of a woman and her family. Crystal owl anyone? Absolute fruit loops the lot of them. I stumbled across her Youtube by accident not so long ago. Couldn't believe it was her! Now she's inherited a few quid she seems keen to try and show it off 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow Lucy elisabeth? She lost a lot of weight before and got married, now has posted saying she was very down and is divorced and with a new man.

Oh my god this car crash of a woman and her family. Crystal owl anyone? Absolute fruit loops the lot of them. I stumbled across her Youtube by accident not so long ago. Couldn't believe it was her! Now she's inherited a few quid she seems keen to try and show it off 🥴
omg did you follow her when they done a family photo shoot and she was in a bikini? 🤣 and her boyfriend CONSTANTLY being topless, honestly had to unfollow her purely because his balding head made me shudder

• Haha
Reactions: 3
omg did you follow her when they done a family photo shoot and she was in a bikini? 🤣 and her boyfriend CONSTANTLY being topless, honestly had to unfollow her purely because his balding head made me shudder
He looks like a neanderthal 🥴 the bikini by the Christmas tree 😭 she took really creepy pics of I think it was her grandad too. Very very weird bunch of people to say the least. I wonder what her new neighbours think of her 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow gemmab.slimming? Her constant pouting and peace signs on her story annoyed me so much. I had to unfollow her, she loves herself too much 😆
I had to stop following her. She thinks she’s something really special. All these stories about nasty comments etc when she’s the nasty one herself. Can’t stand her. She’s one of my worst slimming world accounts

So true! She needs reporting. I don’t understand why people would want her advertising stuff.. the ad for this cracked me up!!! View attachment 143722
omg hahahahaha she’s a car crash

Last edited:
Does anyone follow Tilly Cutler? I had no idea she has a daughter, how does she manage to go out for such long walks/runs after work?

Does anyone follow Tilly Cutler? I had no idea she has a daughter, how does she manage to go out for such long walks/runs after work?
I *think* she said in her stories her mum is looking after the daughter full time at the moment cos tilly is a funeral arranger and working longer hours during the pandemic and no nursery?

I *think* she said in her stories her mum is looking after the daughter full time at the moment cos tilly is a funeral arranger and working longer hours during the pandemic and no nursery?
Ahhh, that makes sense. Was just intrigued how she managed it!

Because her and her ex are funeral directors, they made the decision to send her daughter to her mum’s to keep her safe. She sees her from a distance and she has spoken to stories about how much she’s missing her and that she finds some days really hard. In this situation it must have been a really hard decision to make but I have a few friends who have done the same as they are covid nurses.

Reactions: 5
Because her and her ex are funeral directors, they made the decision to send her daughter to her mum’s to keep her safe. She sees her from a distance and she has spoken to stories about how much she’s missing her and that she finds some days really hard. In this situation it must have been a really hard decision to make but I have a few friends who have done the same as they are covid nurses.
yeah, absolutely. Can’t be easy, I don’t always watch her stories but on a recent one she mentioned the daughter and it just surprised me. Fair play to her, can’t be easy.

Reactions: 3
yeah, absolutely. Can’t be easy, I don’t always watch her stories but on a recent one she mentioned the daughter and it just surprised me. Fair play to her, can’t be easy.
I've always loved tilly to be fair. No sponsored posts (I def don't remember any anyway), works hard in real life and is completely honest about her journey. Doesn't make up ridiculous recipes in order to get round using syns, makes real proper meals that i can recreate myself.
Thats prob my main bug bear with most sw instagrammers, I dont mind the ads I just flip on past, but I don't want to make something with 4 million ingrediants that turns out tasting nothing like what its meant to replicate.

How does shifted.the.fat.with.lauren get in 20k steps before 10am, it’s far from healthy!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.