Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just looking at the Nutracheck screenshot Snares shared, he had an entire pouch of rice with his dinner (which was nearly 1000 cals!) is he trying to have a carb off with Harry Pickard 🤣
The whole pouch is 404.
My partner has a whole pouch too. I don't think it's that much 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The whole pouch is 404.
My partner has a whole pouch too. I don't think it's that much 😂
I meant 1000 cals for the entire meal.

For someone who is meant to be calorie counting to lose weight though you would think he would be trying to eat smaller portions.

For someone who is meant to be calorie counting to lose weight though you would think he would be trying to eat smaller portions.
There's no point in eating too little though. He had still under 2000 calories.
Better to fill up on main meals than keep snacking 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
There's no point in eating too little though. He had still under 2000 calories.
Better to fill up on main meals than keep snacking 🤷🏻‍♀️
True, it just seemed like a huge meal to me compared to the breakfast and lunch. Maybe better to even it out over the day. Anyway moving on 😂

I found this a strange advertisement. It’s like it’s trying to dazzle with numbers 😂
EEFC1969-92A7-41E7-ADE5-9ACFF5EDA6FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I personally think he is doing really well with the calorie counting and hope he is able to stick with it long term. He seems to be taking a much healthier approach than when he was SWing. My fella eats a whole pouch of the rice and he isn't overweight at all, he'd be starving with only half a pouch.

Reactions: 8
I personally think he is doing really well with the calorie counting and hope he is able to stick with it long term. He seems to be taking a much healthier approach than when he was SWing. My fella eats a whole pouch of the rice and he isn't overweight at all, he'd be starving with only half a pouch.
I eat a whole pouch of rice to myself and I don’t think half a pouch is much at all but as we know everyone has their suitable calorie intake to be healthy. Fingers crossed he keeps heading in a positive direction.

Reactions: 3
I will starve on half a pouch to be honest.

Why did he quit being a consultant? He's just a massive bellend isn't he 🙈 so full of shite and so dramatic
I think his group was underperforming as in lack of members and the area manager didn't rush to his aid like he expected they would or they were blunt told him maybe gaining weight back was the reason.
Whatever happened its because someone didn't kiss his arse like he expected.

Reactions: 4

As long as he is in a deficit it wouldn’t & shouldn’t matter if his evening meal is 1000 cals.
Those with large amounts to lose will have a high calorie number and can easily have 1000 cal evening meal and still plenty of cals for the rest of the day.

Reactions: 5
As long as he is in a deficit it wouldn’t & shouldn’t matter if his evening meal is 1000 cals.
Those with large amounts to lose will have a high calorie number and can easily have 1000 cal evening meal and still plenty of cals for the rest of the day.
Thank you, I think I have got the point now 🙃

100% My evening meals would hit 1000 kcal and I’m at target. My maintenance calories were 2,300 when I last put my stats into MFP. I’m a relatively active 6ft bloke, so they’re higher.

I think the NHS weightloss programme and apps are good, they are free. Better than slimming world

I personally think he is doing really well with the calorie counting and hope he is able to stick with it long term. He seems to be taking a much healthier approach than when he was SWing.
He's still following the same behavioural patterns as he was when he was doing sw... he won't post any food he considers bad, he goes days without posting which usually means he's binging. I have to say tho, why on earth is he awarding himself slimming world certificates? I find that so damaging to people that follow him who also do sw who think they can eat all the processed tit he does and lose weight on sw.

I think his group was underperforming as in lack of members and the area manager didn't rush to his aid like he expected they would or they were blunt told him maybe gaining weight back was the reason.
Whatever happened its because someone didn't kiss his arse like he expected.
his now what appears to be former friend shaun (who is another absolute cretinous individual who also shouldn't be a consultant) who he was doing man vs fat with now runs the groups he was.. and they no longer follow one another and they've even joined different man vs fat teams, I mean it's hardly ronaldo leaving man utd or messi leaving barcelona is it, but something happened...

Reactions: 10
He's still following the same behavioural patterns as he was when he was doing sw... he won't post any food he considers bad, he goes days without posting which usually means he's binging. I have to say tho, why on earth is he awarding himself slimming world certificates? I find that so damaging to people that follow him who also do sw who think they can eat all the processed tit he does and lose weight on sw.

his now what appears to be former friend shaun (who is another absolute cretinous individual who also shouldn't be a consultant) who he was doing man vs fat with now runs the groups he was.. and they no longer follow one another and they've even joined different man vs fat teams, I mean it's hardly ronaldo leaving man utd or messi leaving barcelona is it, but something happened...
I’ve seen Shaun’s posts! Why does he eat so much tomato purée like it’s sauce? 😂😂 Both are criminally tragic

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.