Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's still following the same behavioural patterns as he was when he was doing sw... he won't post any food he considers bad, he goes days without posting which usually means he's binging. I have to say tho, why on earth is he awarding himself slimming world certificates? I find that so damaging to people that follow him who also do sw who think they can eat all the processed tit he does and lose weight on sw.

his now what appears to be former friend shaun (who is another absolute cretinous individual who also shouldn't be a consultant) who he was doing man vs fat with now runs the groups he was.. and they no longer follow one another and they've even joined different man vs fat teams, I mean it's hardly ronaldo leaving man utd or messi leaving barcelona is it, but something happened...
He's awarding himself certificates?!?! 😳😄😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just came up in my feed. Joey joe joe has won Mr Sleek and he will be a Lion for us (what?)
He's gonna be twice as unbearable now.
20230127_095655.jpg
Screenshot_20230127-095904_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well done to Joe but you have to now assume everything I've ever said is true..weightloss doesn't matter, it is your image and how you will look on their promotional material that really matters.. how can someone who has lost 5st (amazing by the way) be deemed to be more "sleeker" than someone who has lost almost 14st?

I see popularity tourist snares made a congratulatory post, imagine that... being endorsed by him would be like being proud
Fred West installed your bleeping patio.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well done to Joe but you have to now assume everything I've ever said is true..weightloss doesn't matter, it is your image and how you will look on their promotional material that really matters.. how can someone who has lost 5st (amazing by the way) be deemed to be more "sleeker" than someone who has lost almost 14st?

I see popularity tourist snares made a congratulatory post, imagine that... being endorsed by him would be like being proud
Fred West installed your bleeping patio.
Do you want recognition from Slimming World? Your post seems tinged with a bit of jealousy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not jealous in the slightest 😊
But to be fair you do keep mentioning about a lack of recognition towards you and your big loss from SW and how Snares etc aren't worthy of recognition (i'm not saying they are).
Saying how you're not bothered by it but then mentioning how you haven't had an article, man of year or mr sleek titles despite your 14 stone weightloss implies that you are disgruntled you've been overlooked

Reactions: 14
Do you want recognition from Slimming World? Your post seems tinged with a bit of jealousy
What's there to be jealous of? He's the face of a cult who is using him to sell lies to the public. They will use him, he'll feel loads of pressure, act all fake then get fat again. It's been seen over and over. Sophie Jude, Jennifer Hagen etc. Snares.

If you're gonna do SW you're best to just do it quietly and not get sucked into the fake instagram fuckery or pathetic PR stunts. Because then it becomes dangerous and you lose sight of the health side of things, and you're just in it for the followers and spice codes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think Joe himself is a ‘plain Jane’ and has done really well. I do think the marketing material is very safe and repetitive. He’s a safe bet for all that tit.

The larger losses like that (14 stone + etc) would be the amount in line for Man of The Year or Greatest Loser, I think.

I think Joe’s award is typically around the 4 / 5 stone mark so he fits the bill. I won’t lie, I have always thought he comes across like a really genuinely nice guy. Fair play to him.

Reactions: 3
But to be fair you do keep mentioning about a lack of recognition towards you and your big loss from SW and how Snares etc aren't worthy of recognition (i'm not saying they are).
Saying how you're not bothered by it but then mentioning how you haven't had an article, man of year or mr sleek titles despite your 14 stone weightloss implies that you are disgruntled you've been overlooked
That was more my point but said in a bit more depth

---

I dont think its jealousy, i think its being miffed, and quite rightly so, of SW's apparent 'if your face fits' ethos.
He deserves to be overlooked for his love of The 1975

Last edited:
  • Haha
weightloss doesn't matter, it is your image and how you will look on their promotional material that really matters..
There’s an element of popularity contest to all of the competitions though. I think all are voted on in group (although male ones can be won by default). But then they go forward to regional then national finals at Head Office where they have to give a presentation in front of other finalists and judges.

I agree with a couple of others. Your post comes across as a bit jealous at not being picked. :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Can we also point out the obvious here. A company is never going to use someone to advertise them that sits on this forum and calls other members some of things you have. If you’re going to do it then at least don’t admit who you are in real life 🤣. You previously used the same username as you did on Instagram so a quick Google would have shown your posts, would be a PR nightmare for SW!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The people sucked into the Slimming World machine all have a cocky or arrogant look in my opinion. I don’t find them relatable at all.
Someone who has lost almost 14 stone who gets overlooked, regardless of their opinions of what forums they are on, just shows that Slimming World is damaging for peoples mental health. They should be fair to people who have achieved great losses and have a good healthy life style, not just bowing down to those who quite clearly crave attention and adoration.

Slimming world will not get £5.95 off me again so they can promote narcissists.

Reactions: 8
Can we also point out the obvious here. A company is never going to use someone to advertise them that sits on this forum and calls other members some of things you have. If you’re going to do it then at least don’t admit who you are in real life 🤣. You previously used the same username as you did on Instagram so a quick Google would have shown your posts, would be a PR nightmare for SW!
PR nightmare? For what? Speaking the truth? Everything he has ever said has been true about the usual suspects. And he never hid behind the keyboard, that takes courage in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
PR nightmare? For what? Speaking the truth? Everything he has ever said has been true about the usual suspects. And he never hid behind the keyboard, that takes courage in my opinion.
You're thinking in the tattle bubble saying that. If you're a company you're not going to put someone who calls people cunts on a magazine cover or even give them an article.
All it takes is some to go to another media outlet or announce on social media 'SW put the person who called me a fat bleep and XYZ on the cover.'
It would be a PR nightmare.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
You're thinking in the tattle bubble saying that. If you're a company you're not going to put someone who calls people cunts on a magazine cover or even give them an article.
All it takes is some to go another media outlet or announce on social media 'SW put the person who called me a fat bleep and XYZ on the cover.'
Lol I was typing out practically the same post when yours popped up! Hit the nail on the head. It would be a total shitstorm for them.

Reactions: 6
All it takes is some to go to another media outlet or announce on social media 'SW put the person who called me a fat bleep and XYZ on the cover.'
But it would be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If he had an article calling them that, I’ll take back what I said and I’d gladly start paying the £5.95 a week again. Great entertainment and value.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.