Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow slimming_teganxx ? She’s basically begging for money via this buy me a coffee thing? I find that absolutely shameful and vulgar, am I just old fashioned? I don’t even like asking people for money when my kids get a sponsored thing through at school, i just end up donating £20 or £30 myself 🤣
She sounds like the social team members daughter from my old group. I hate people using Instagram to beg.

Reactions: 5
I almost succumbed this morning and went to SW. Then I remembered as I was sat there drinking my coffee at 7.30am, that I’d be too worried to have that aw it would effect my weight (the meetings are at 7am, 8.30am and 10am on a Saturday morning). Just need to get a grip and set myself a weigh day, just so stuck in a cycle of feeling virtuous being ‘on plan’ then feeling insanely guilty with anything that deviates from the plan.

On a side note, going through recipe books and pissing myself at a Pinch of Nom recipe that calls for 25g of reduced fat cheddar to cover the whole of a pie for 4 🤣🤣🤣 if you have ever seen a photo of the authors it’s even funnier 🤣

I almost succumbed this morning and went to SW. Then I remembered as I was sat there drinking my coffee at 7.30am, that I’d be too worried to have that it would affect my weight (the meetings are at 7am, 8.30am and 10am on a Saturday morning). Just need to get a grip and set myself a weigh day, just so stuck in a cycle of feeling virtuous being ‘on plan’ then feeling insanely guilty with anything that deviates from the plan.

On a side note, going through recipe books and pissing myself at a Pinch of Nom recipe that calls for 25g of reduced fat cheddar to cover the whole of a pie for 4 🤣🤣🤣 if you have ever seen a photo of the authors it’s even funnier 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
2 days, not a single comment, yet she can't save her face and take it down. Beggy c****t
I would rather work 3 jobs or go without food than beg on social media. It’s bad enough begging companies for freebies but basically asking folk for money for doing nothing is a whole new low. My family and other half would have a stern word with me. Makes me embarrassed of this world we live in that she thinks it’s acceptable.

Reactions: 6
Talking of beggy cunts...

How do we go from self funded James Bond photoshoots and woodland inspired omelettes to this....

Screenshot_20220917-085157_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Talking of beggy cunts...

How do we go from self funded James Bond photoshoots and woodland inspired omelettes to this....

View attachment 1586122
Sad really.
Could have avoided this if he kept the weight off and focused on health. Rather than chasing insta likes, magazine covers and mr sleek awards. Or begging for crappy skinny food, spices and processed ready meals.
Anyone remember the 'skinny' easter cream he slathered on everythinh

Reactions: 6
Sad really.
Could have avoided this if he kept the weight off and focused on health. Rather than chasing insta likes, magazine covers and mr sleek awards. Or begging for crappy skinny food, spices and processed ready meals.
Anyone remember the 'skinny' easter cream he slathered on everythinh
funny aint it, I've chased none of that and I've done alright. but for some reason they all see me as the antichrist.

Reactions: 4
I would rather work 3 jobs or go without food than beg on social media. It’s bad enough begging companies for freebies but basically asking folk for money for doing nothing is a whole new low. My family and other half would have a stern word with me. Makes me embarrassed of this world we live in that she thinks it’s acceptable.

If you click the link it shows that some people have actually given money, I can’t believe anybody would!

• Wow
If you click the link it shows that some people have actually given money, I can’t believe anybody would!
Wow, I can’t believe anyone would give money! How much are they giving? And for what reason I wonder? As there are literally thousands of other Instagram accounts out there offering exactly the same for free- lots of beige food, “fakeaways” and being sneaky about weights/ weigh ins!

Reactions: 2
Just tried to look her up and can’t find her, wonder if she reads here and has deleted her profile or changed her name?

2 days, not a single comment, yet she can't save her face and take it down. Beggy c****t

Reactions: 3
Wow, I can’t believe anyone would give money! How much are they giving? And for what reason I wonder? As there are literally thousands of other Instagram accounts out there offering exactly the same for free- lots of beige food, “fakeaways” and being sneaky about weights/ weigh ins!
I tend to ignore the spice and other what I consider minor things but blatantly asking for money is an absolute disgrace especially when everyone is struggling. I am sure this is because of how TikTok is taking off and on there people have PayPal.me links. I guarantee she has realised IG is behind the times and has decided to just be that blatant.

Reactions: 3
The minimum amount is £5! I am shocked 😱

• Wow
Just tried to look her up and can’t find her, wonder if she reads here and has deleted her profile or changed her name?
She’s still showing for me, maybe she’s gone private. The buy me a coffee post is the first post on her grid as she’s pinned it, she also has a link in her bio for it. Totally shameless! I can’t believe the minimum amount is £5, that’s even worse!

• Wow
I just went in via the name of the person who had liked her post on the screen shot shared and she came up, but doesn’t come up if you search for her normally, could she have been shadow banned?

She’s still showing for me, maybe she’s gone private. The buy me a coffee post is the first post on her grid as she’s pinned it, she also has a link in her bio for it. Totally shameless! I can’t believe the minimum amount is £5, that’s even worse!

I just went in via the name of the person who had liked her post on the screen shot shared and she came up, but doesn’t come up if you search for her normally, could she have been shadow banned?
Possibly, why do they get shadow banned? For being beggy disgraces? 😉 Or for other stuff?

Reactions: 1
Lovinglauren wants to lose 7 stone??? Surely that will take her back down to a very low weight again?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.