Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In May Beatrice had just over 2000 followers and now has almost 70,000 followers . Again each to there own no trolling but I genuinely would like to know what qualifications and where she got them to be charging her followers to help loose weight.

In previous posts of Beatrice she openly claimed she was eating 800 calories a day and when questioned on it all she would say is that is what worked for her. I really hope people don't follow an 800 calorie a day . One ,yes you will loose weight very quickly but the weight loss will stop and where do you go after 800 calories ?? 800 calories is starvation mode . Healthy calories is not 800 calories a day. In fact anything under 1500 calories a day for a women is not healthy .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Is there anyone on here that has done Beatrice's programme and how much does she charge?
I have not been following her but it sounds like she did the Fast 800 diet plan initially which was the worst thing I ever tried. I felt horrific every day and I simply wasn’t eating enough. I really hope that isn’t the sort of thing she is promoting. Here is the only advise anyone needs to lose weight with no fees to be paid and no silly WhatsApp groups - eat in a calorie deficit, try doing more exercise that you have been, make sure you take care of yourself both physically and mentally.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely, anything under 1500 calories a day is not healthy and don't be afraid of carbs either , protein carbs fat and fibre a slight calorie deficit and your 100 percent right make sure to look after yourself mentally and physically by having enough sleep and drink a good amount of water and have patience and it will work

Her plan is bad. Describing it as basic would be a compliment. The standard of the stuff she hands out when someone joins is embarrassing. The “plan” is a set of calories you can get from a Google search. And the standard 10k steps.

She offers no support at all. When someone joins they are sent a pack and asked to weigh in every week. They receive no follow up, no advice, nothing personal. Because she cannot offer anything because there are too many people and likely because her own knowledge is minimal. It’s quantity over quality.

The people on the plan are put in WhatsApp groups and left to their own devices. She occasionally shares a screenshot of a meal plan. No different or exclusive to what any other person dieting on Instagram might share for free.

She walks at least 5 miles a day, was slim before she gained weight from being pregnant, but is trying to sell the dream to people who have minimal experience with calorie counting or limited success with dieting and many who have been consistently overweight. It’s terrible that someone can take advantage of others like that.

Wow , a guy in my gym is never off social media promoting himself and his training programme but when you see him in the gym he rarely has clients and seems to be on his phone more. You really have to be careful of what people try and sell you .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why is B now deleting this off her stories ??
She said she was loosing 100 followers a day but evidence there to show she's actually gaining hundreds every day for the past few months ,some days even thousands.why would ya lie and say your loosing followers and saying your been trolled. Very strange

Can someone set up Beatrice with her own thread I don't know how to do it

Attachments

Last edited:
She said she was loosing 100 followers a day but evidence there to show she's actually gaining hundreds every day for the past few months ,some days even thousands.why would ya lie and say your loosing followers and saying your been trolled. Very strange

I can do one for you

Reactions: 1
Absolutely, anything under 1500 calories a day is not healthy and don't be afraid of carbs either , protein carbs fat and fibre a slight calorie deficit and your 100 percent right make sure to look after yourself mentally and physically by having enough sleep and drink a good amount of water and have patience and it will work

Wow , a guy in my gym is never off social media promoting himself and his training programme but when you see him in the gym he rarely has clients and seems to be on his phone more. You really have to be careful of what people try and sell you .
My daughter nearly signed up to Team RH thankfully because of tattle she didn’t, she did ask me where I found out about all the bad reviews. I had to tell a white lie as she doesn’t know I use tattle.

Reactions: 8
My daughter nearly signed up to Team RH thankfully because of tattle she didn’t, she did ask me where I found out about all the bad reviews. I had to tell a white lie as she doesn’t know I use tattle.
I’ve got a few friends in a WhatsApp group who are relatively new to me, and they all signed up to Team RH as there was one lady that was already signed up… and I just stayed silent because I wasn’t confident enough to say anything! Luckily I don’t think any of them have had any issues as of yet! I’m hoping none of them want to cancel their subscription!

Reactions: 3

I hate it when these people say things like ‘I don’t see anyone as a threat’ it’s so passive aggressively arrogant

Reactions: 5
What the hell is this? Also 297 calories is not enough for a grown adult. If her main meals are only ever 300-400 calories each, she’s probably massively under consuming. I am still very worried about her even if she’s quit slimming world…
But this is why she ends up bingeing because of ridiculously low calorie meals like this. Who is she kidding that it’s filling and satisfying?! You’re better off having a well rounded meal with a bit of everything , protein, veg, carbs and a little chocolate. Still easy to do within a sensible calorie deficit and you’re far less likely to reach for a major binge later

Reactions: 12
What the hell is this? Also 297 calories is not enough for a grown adult. If her main meals are only ever 300-400 calories each, she’s probably massively under consuming. I am still very worried about her even if she’s quit slimming world…
She won't be eating any more than 1000 a day looking at her posts, she is still very, very, much, in the grips of her ED.

She won't be eating any more than 1000 a day looking at her posts, she is still very, very, much, in the grips of her ED.
I don't think it will be long before she flips and crashes and ends up back in hospital. There is a very definite pattern that she goes through every few weeks/months

• Sad
I did this exact thing when I tried the Fast 800. I mentioned recently this was awful as I was so hungry all the time and I did exactly what you would expect and binged on the wrong foods. It was so much worse than other diets I had tried and a huge mistake. She is punishing herself for want to be healthy by eating far too little. I hope she snaps out of it.

I don't think it will be long before she flips and crashes and ends up back in hospital. There is a very definite pattern that she goes through every few weeks/months
Agreed there is certainly a pattern of destructive behaviour and it is incredibly worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just came across a SW account on Insta. She had a 10½lb loss two weeks ago, but an 8lb gain this week.

SW fans telling her it's water weight when it appears the plan isn't working (this week) but it's fat loss when it is (last week).

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just came across a SW account on Insta. She had a 10½lb loss two weeks ago, but an 8lb gain this week.

SW fans telling her it's water weight when it appears the plan isn't working (this week) but it's fat loss when it is (last week).
Oh dear I smell a restriction and binge cycle in motion.....

Does anyone follow a lady on instagram who has lost an insane amount of weight? She was like 31 stone to begin with. She started on Slimming world, then moved on to weight watchers where she lost most of her weight. Then when at goal she went on to calorie counting. She always has massive gains, like 2 stone in a very short time 😳

She's struggling at the moment and has signed up to slimming world to "weigh" but is continuing to calorie count and eat what she likes. It seems crazy to me. Not a criticism of her, I think she's a lovely lady but I do worry about her a bit!

Does anyone follow a lady on instagram who has lost an insane amount of weight? She was like 31 stone to begin with. She started on Slimming world, then moved on to weight watchers where she lost most of her weight. Then when at goal she went on to calorie counting. She always has massive gains, like 2 stone in a very short time 😳

She's struggling at the moment and has signed up to slimming world to "weigh" but is continuing to calorie count and eat what she likes. It seems crazy to me. Not a criticism of her, I think she's a lovely lady but I do worry about her a bit!
I haven’t seen this person and sounds like someone just trying what they can to get healthier so hopefully she is just seeking to find a path. I can gain weight incredibly quickly especially if I just let myself go too far for a week or more; it just piles on. It is in some peoples genetics I genuinely feel but as you suggest there may be a binge cycle.

I'd say its likely water to an extent and their weight is probably somewhere in the middle. I was just intrigued by the notion its either 100% fat loss or 100% water weight gain.
It would take some amount of eating to put on 8lb in a week, 1000s of calories, and she seemed surpised by the gain which makes me think it really is water.

Ps Im referring to woman I mentioned above. I haven't came across the other account.

Reactions: 3

Is this the lady called Sarah, kiacsa or something like that? I really like her too, but she does eat absolute shite even when it’s within her cals 🙈 nothing green in sight!

Reactions: 2
Is this the lady called Sarah, kiacsa or something like that? I really like her too, but she does eat absolute shite even when it’s within her cals 🙈 nothing green in sight!
Yes! I couldn't remember her name, thank you. She's such a nice lady I hope she's OK. I think switching to calorie counting after being restricted on weight watchers for so long has flipped a switch for her so she's started binging. She used to post a lot and has gone quiet lately

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.